PDA

View Full Version : Day 10, break, vibrations

SSJYamiVegeta
26th December 2005, 10:32 PM
hey everyone! quick question, um, i started very well with the program and i did it every day up til 10 then, then all of a sudden i got a little busy and 10 days passed until i did the energy work again, i mean i did some energy work on my hand and it was fine but never really sat down and did a serious stimulation. well, yesterday i started it again and i stimulated the legs but i didnt get as noticeable vibrations, like that magnetic feeling going back and forth and i got worried, all i could feel was like my legs feeling light and very small vibrations, like hardly. now today i finished like 30 minutes of stimulation and that same thing happened, my legs felt just light and felt like they were asleep sort of. when i went to the hands i could get some magnetic vibrations but not too much. my question is, will i be able to get my way back to get those strong magnetic vibrations again, or will I have to go back to the beginning??? thanks!

BriMercer
28th December 2005, 06:36 PM
You should be able to get the strong humming and vibrating energy body back without having to start from Day 1. Continue the energy work through to Day 14, then practice Day 14 for up to a week until it gets going again.

Brian