PDA

View Full Version : Another symbol, a triangle (isosceles)

LuciaUruguay
24th September 2008, 12:45 AM
HI HI HI!!!

Well is me again, today at 5:30 I woke up and after I whent to the pipiroom (bathroom) I whent to see them, is like an addiction for me, I have a light flu so yesterday it was unthinkable to do it or my mom would kill me because of getting cold at night but today I could not resist it.

The ship of Miral was again at the east cardinal point exactly the same place as last time. I had trouble looking at them at first but after some relaxing I was able to see their light at the base of the piramid.

This time it was after like 15 minutes of watching them that 3 adonis ships appear from nothing, just like magic. It was a figure for me again. It was a triangle, but not any triangle, an isoscles triangle (is that correct in english?, my translator gave me that word for the name of the triangle but I feel is could not translate it, CFTraveler if you help me it would be nice). What experience you have with this? The trianglie angle of the largests sides where looking south exactly and the side oposite was looking north. I am gonna try it tonight this shape and see its effects. I would like other experiences with this shape.

jajaja also an anecdote, I wanted to take a photo of miral ships again, but when I saw through the camera eye there was nothing in that place!!! NOTHING just emptiness!! jajaja my heart almost stopped I was astonished Miral explained me that that was a sight only for me jajaja they are so cute I love the brother they are so jokers jajaja

I really love to have teaching sofisticated like this one :) They are so cute dont you think?

LuciaUruguay
25th September 2008, 12:40 AM
Well Well, I did my part on this issue.

First the triangule, I did it like the guides said.. it was awsome when the triangle was pointing north my left part of the body had loads of energy but my right part was normal, when I did it with the point of the tringle to the south my right part of the body was with electricty loads of them while the left part was normal.
Remember that not long ago I ask for help and ideas because my left part had electricity? The guides said this is like to balance my body, if I have energy problems next time is as easy as to imagine the triangle to the north or south...

After doing this I started inmediatly to see like energy in my eyes, and other stuff started to appear.

First it was a four point start formed by the triangles, then inmediatle a figure made with the pentagon and then the triangles in each sides of the pentagon and last figure I saw was the magic pentagram, they say is a powerfull enegetic symbol as a guy here told me. I have to use them depending on the kind of energy load I need to recharge.

I think this is just for my energy but it seems is mixed with pictured used by other people.

Thanks for reading it feel nice to share their teaching with someone...