PDA

View Full Version : The masters

marcus_spotzl
27th December 2005, 01:17 AM
HEY, has anybody heard about this secret group called the masters who have lived in the himilayas for thousands of years and communicate to each other telepathically and can leave there body whenever they want.

Akashic_Librarian
27th December 2005, 09:39 AM
The monksof the himyilayas have been known to do this since god knows when, i don't think they call themselves the "Masters" tho, that must be a western term. Yes they can do what they do because they spend thier lives training for it.

Sachiel
27th December 2005, 01:29 PM
The Masters are only some kind of fruity term for them. They're monks, dude, and I'm sure they have thier own name for themselves, but the real Ascended MAsters are people like Jesus and all...Who most definitely are NOT alive in the sense we see them to be and wouldn't be caught dead in the Himalayas. Well, you probably won't find them there.

27th December 2005, 03:01 PM
The Masters are only some kind of fruity term for them. They're monks, dude, and I'm sure they have thier own name for themselves, but the real Ascended MAsters are people like Jesus and all...Who most definitely are NOT alive in the sense we see them to be and wouldn't be caught dead in the Himalayas. Well, you probably won't find them there.

There are such things as Ascended Masters in the physical, though don't let the word mastery fool you into thinking they aren't capable of falsehood or non-egotistical actions.