PDA

View Full Version : Phasing , Lift Off & Focus10 sessions

peaorganism
26th September 2008, 02:03 AM
Greetings

I Recently got the first 2 waves(that includes Focus 10 & 12).

I intend on doing this alongside the NEW2 exercises alongside.
In a week I'll get started on that.
(Thanks RB-your one pdf has made me learn what I haven't been able to understand
with one years reading on eastern mysticism. )

1)Has anybody noticed any differences between wake induced OBEs & Phasing.

2)Which of the focus exercises actually leads to astral projection?
I have the 'Lift off' tape from Wave III by itself.
Is this sufficient or do I need to get more ?

I've taken it slow with focus 10.I'm still only on the second tape.
I've played it daily for more than a week now.
As of now,I've been experiencing clickouts regularly
but i'm experimenting with posture etc to see what works for me
I understand it totally depends on the person & subjective experiences,
3)but I'd like to know how long did you take to get used to Focus 10 & move on to the next.

Thanks & All the Best! :mrgreen:

CFTraveler
26th September 2008, 01:57 PM
1)Has anybody noticed any differences between wake induced OBEs & Phasing. With a w.i.OBE there is a perceptible exit from your physical body, and you usually end up in the RTZ (etheric). If desired you can shift to the 'astral proper' using various methods or just explore where you are.
With phasing there is no perception of exit, although there is a perceptible feeling of 'being sucked into' an environment. Technically with phasing you bypass the RTZ and end up in the 'astral proper'.
Other than that, it's just a 'different' way to exit. Visually, instead of sentiently, is one way to describe it. But even that distinction is debatable.

peaorganism
27th September 2008, 04:04 PM
Thanks CFTraveller.

I've seen a couple of members here strengthening their Focus 10s first.
How much longer do I need to stay with Focus 10 before I progress on to the next tape?
(I understand its an individual thing ...just looking for an estimate)

Which Focus state / Wave is the ideal for actual projection?

I've read of a condition D that monroe mentions someplace- the one with vibrations & so on...
When does this occur?

CFTraveler
27th September 2008, 05:29 PM
How long you explore focus 10 depends on what you're trying to gain from the experience. When I first learned to control my OBEs, I had no interest in liminal exploration, I just wanted to be able to get out and see what's out there. So I did my energy work, meditations, and trance work, and found a few things to heighten the trance and help with awareness. In no time I was achieving the vibratory state and getting out from there. So I did it like this approx. for two years or so. Then one day, I found that I wasn't getting out, wasn't getting vibrations, and decided then to go back to focus 10 exploration, and to strop trying to force exits.
Of course at the time I was doing other things-refining my energy work, learning mystical disciplines (learning never stops, no matter how cool your experiences get) and finding out where I was going when I did get out (I'm a big fan of 'go there and then read about where you might have gone, so you don't get overly influenced') but now that I was 'stuck' I decided to investigate focus 10 to 12, and not try to exit. And I learned a lot- I learned to tell the diff. between a light trance and a deep trance, I learned what happens when you stay in even after the astral 'has come to you', I met guides that I always knew, just never had seen with 'liminal senses', I experienced clairaudience and refined it (as opposed to just astral noise- still not that good at it, though) and learned a lot. Also learned how to tell when I am ready to exit without vibrations. This took about 2-3 months (after 2-3 years of successful conscious projections, though) so you see it depends what your goals are.

I realize I'm not a typical case, since I'm a 'natural' spontaneous projector since childhood, but it took me 30 days of doing MAP to get to a controlled projection, and on average it takes me from 45 mins. to an hour each session to get to the point of exit. Depending on a lot of external and internal variables, of course.

peaorganism
7th October 2008, 02:59 AM
During focus 10 sessions in the later tapes, where there the guided
body tour is replaced with a countdown - do I still need to go through
the body parts in my mind , or just mentally repeating the numbers
(1-10) is sufficient?

CFTraveler
7th October 2008, 01:18 PM
I actually go through the body parts, because I enjoy the process. However, the idea is to program your mind to do it automatically. So I'd say, depends on how long you've been doing it. At least three months, I think. (But that's just MO.) There's an official 'magic number' of times you have to do something to make it automatic, but I don't remember what it is. So I think 3mo.s is prob. long enough.