PDA

View Full Version : 7.83Hz entrainment, home-made wma, lucid dreaming subliminal

Tom
28th September 2008, 02:45 AM
http://www.box.net/shared/static/9un0sx0bt9.wma

Seeing as how I just posted a thread about my new file (windows media 9.2+) on another forum it seemed only fair to link to it here as well.

I used wma because MP3 tends to cut out my "silent sound" suggestions and this seemed to have kept them. They are for dream recall, lucidity, and the ability to control dreams. The entrainment is to 7.83 Hz and I had used a headphones optional preset. The file lasts about 1 hour and is 41.9 MB. The background sound is my coffee maker. Recently I had been brewing a pot and thinking that it would make an ideal sound for this purpose.

sdbl731
28th September 2008, 02:47 AM
Sounds cool :D - have you tried it out yet?

Andy

Tom
28th September 2008, 03:01 AM
So far I just saved it to wma from wav (605 MB) and uploaded it. My only listening so far was while putting the pieces together, which was fairly brief, because I am getting used to my editing software still. This isn't something I do very much because usually I just listen to stuff that is already recorded and ready to go. Still, I did feel myself responding to the entrainment, which is a good sign.

sdbl731
28th September 2008, 03:09 AM
I might listen to it sometime :) - but at this point in time I'm trying to work on dream recall, lucidity, etc. without any sort of "aid" (i.e. of my own powers). I've been doing energy work almost every day to this end (and of course occasional OBE attempts before going to sleep, though so far they've been fruitless). I can't expect any miraculous results yet, since I've only been working with NEW for a month (and at times not as often as I'd like to).

Andy

Tom
28th September 2008, 03:18 AM
If it wasn't clear, I'm not trying to sell anything. Use it if you would like and please let me know what you think whether you like it or not.

sdbl731
28th September 2008, 03:23 AM
Oh, I know :) I was just reading the active topics like I usually do. Sounds like you put in a lot of work to make the WMA! :D

Andy