PDA

View Full Version : Cheated, but successful, long but dissappointing AP

Psychonaut1984
2nd October 2008, 07:59 PM
So I just had my 3rd successful astral projection. I've been a little off schedule with my M.A.P. routine due to this bout of insomnia. I took a two day break but the first day I still recited my affirmations and listened to the week 3 lucid dream mp3. The second day I was really tired and out of it the whole day because I slept terrible the previous night. When I tried going to sleep, I still couldn't sleep, so just for the hell of it (I did not read ahead) I practiced some of the energy bouncing exercises while in bed. I felt most of my body start getting numb and I felt all this static energy flickering inside my body. It kept getting more intense and I started hearing voices talking, they were saying something about how "dancing is pointless." I lost my concentration because I also had the OBE sleep programing track playing a little too loud on repeat on my stereo. (Note: I don't know if I am supposed to be using it yet, I am only in week 3. I put all the mp3s on a cd so I can play my weeks nightly affirmations while I go to sleep. I saw that one and thought it was interesting so I decided to use it this time instead my regular nightly affirmation.)

I tried to get to the vibrations again but I had no success. I looked at the clock. It was past 12, I originally went to bed at 9:30 because I was so tired. It was almost 3 hours later and I was almost awake at this point. I didn't want to do this but this would be the second night in a row I had problems sleeping... I took 1 mg of Xanax to help me sleep. I had an old prescription laying around, and I only had a few left. I save it for times like this when I can't sleep. The reason why I didn't want to take it is because it ALWAYS gives me sleep paralysis when I sleep, especially when I sleep on my back. I've come so far with this program I felt like this would be cheating, at the same time I felt that if I was going to take it I might as well kill two birds with one stone and get a good nights sleep AND astral project. I did exactly that.

Just to make myself clear. I really don't want to associate astral projecting with xanax. I have such a limited experience with astral projecting I just don't want to start it off with a crutch.

Anyway... I laid on my back and proceeded doing what I did before with the energy bouncing. The first time I fell asleep. I woke up a few hours later and tried again, sure enough the vibrations started coming back. Eventually I got to the exit sensations. This is the first time I have ever experienced this... It was very loud, like static electricity clicking sounds, and flashy visual noise. It actually reminded me of this procedure I had done with an eeg. It was very intense but I have done so much reading about this I expected it to be so much worse, I found it to be kind of exciting. I kept my concentration, eventually the static and flickering peaked I'm not sure what happened next... I kind of just "popped out" of my body. I thought that I had just sat up, this same sensation happened the first time I astral projected so I remembered to try to stand up and look down at myself. Sure enough I had already exited. I moved very quickly up and out of my house.

I went through the wall of my house and reared out the front. A shadow figure popped out at me. I thought this was the same person that I met the first time but it turned out being someone else. I couldn't really understand what she was saying. I don't know exactly why I did this but I just kind of flew off. I had an idea of what I wanted to do with the AP, so I kept to it. Looking back I kind of feel bad for just flying away like that. I really wanted to meet my spirit guide but it seems like every time I come back when I ask to see my spirit guide its always a different person and I don't always get the same feeling from them. The first person I had ever met I got such a warm feeling from her when I heard her voice, the time after that I got somewhat of a cold feeling from the person and he played a trick on me, this time I didn't feel anything when this entity talked to me and I couldn't really understand what she was saying.

So I flew off, I tried again to imagine myself at my friends house to see if I could teleport to an exact place I wanted to go, but I ended up miles away in Wayne by the highway. Then I closed my eyes again and tried it again, this time I was thrown to this far away place. The entire time I was in this place I had problems staying on the ground, some of the people there acknowledged me some of them did not. My memory is a little fragmented around here. I just remember that sometimes I would try to follow someone and didn't have a ton of control moving around.

I remember being stuck in this house, and there was this old lady crouched on the ground with her face hidden,not moving or anything. I tried to get her attention I waved my hand at her thinking that it would just go through her but her hair actually moved... She didn't seem to notice me. I wandered around this house repeatedly trying to find my way out. I noticed when I tried to fly up through the house, I got up to the highest ceiling but I couldn't pass through it. I finally met this nice woman who showed me how to get out of the house, I told her I was looking for my spirit guide and she said "come with me, I'll help you find him." I tried following her but I couldn't keep up, I kept drifting upward or to the side. I did manage to get out of the house. I wandered around outside. It looked like this whole place was this little development that was surrounded by country. It was very vacant, there were people here and there but overall it felt like a ghost town, there was no noise and not a lot of movement.

I met up with this group of people who were younger all in their early 20s. I don't know how long I hung out with them I don't remember talking with anyone coherently. Finally I met with one girl with reddish hair I talked to her and I asked her "where are we?" and she said she had no idea. So I went with her I said good-bye to her friends and flew off with her. Next thing I knew I was in the hallway by the front door of my house. Then two seconds later I was back in my bed.

I noticed several times I could hear the track playing on my stereo throughout the experience, and also there where times my eyes would start to open but I would shut them immediately and I was back where I was in the astral. I managed to extend the experience this way, because there where several times I felt my physical body start to wake up.

The whole time during this experience I didn't feel like myself. I felt like I acted really immature and stupid the whole time. The last two times I projected I was myself exactly how I am right now in real life, this time I felt like a much younger, immature, version of myself, I would never act like that, I don't understand what that means. Looking back I feel a little embarrassed. I noticed when the astral projection was finished I felt like I did not sleep at all, and was completely exhausted.

Comments anyone?

Alienka
3rd July 2009, 09:48 PM
When I was 'out' once, I did some things that I feel embarassed about. It was something of sexual nature and I really needed it :oops:
So, it's like we can/might have a bit different personality there. Weird..

Neil Templar
4th July 2009, 03:05 PM
When I was 'out' once, I did some things that I feel embarassed about. It was something of sexual nature and I really needed it :oops:
So, it's like we can/might have a bit different personality there. Weird..

that's quite common i think. the first few times i was out it always turned sexual at some point, until i had a word with myself to stop it.
i think the sexual energy we had stored up is probably very strong and needs to be consciously kept under control.

Psychonaut, i have no comments for you, apart from it's funny you posted, i was thinking about you last night. wondering how you were getting on.
you haven't been around here much since your kundalini experiences, so i was hoping you were doing okay.
nice to "see" you! :D

Psychonaut1984
7th July 2009, 06:56 PM
Heheh I know exactly what you mean with suppressed needs sort of dominating your experiences. Nor worries. I hear this is common.

This is an old post, sorry I have not been around. I have not really been recording a lot of my experiences. I have been going through a lot of interesting changes, many of my experiences are not as linear as the OBE experiences, and I have just been plain old lazy to write everything down. I am doing well though. Thanks though that just made my day. :D I'll pm you when I am done typing this.