PDA

View Full Version : Chi Consumption - Biological Process

shuroa
4th October 2008, 02:57 AM
Hello,

I am an european male in my 20s, new to the forum. I need explanations and guidance on a very singular condition that is affecting me lately. I thought the Kundalini section was the most appropriate place to post this message, even though I am not certain it is completely related to it. I am also a first-timer, as Kryon's terminology.

During a night of last January a significant event happened to me. It was a dream that seemed as real as the waking state is, a prophetic dream highly loaded in symbolism which revealed some informations about my own nature. It leaded me in an indirect way to begin a psychotherapy based on dream (release of the past traumas dwelling in the subconscious). It was an extremely exhausting period – physically and psychically – and took 6 months to complete.

From this period on, mystical experiences started to happen to me on a regular basis. These come without any request or control, are short (a few minutes), of positive nature, and usually not twice the same. A few ones :
- regular sight of a purple intelligent blob just in front of me. Seems very friendly and likes to bounce in the air.
- seeing nature spirits in my garden at dusk. Very peaceful spirits
- seeing sound
- near out-of-body experience (vibrations and flashes of light in the head)
- strong shootings of energy from the base of the spine keeping me awake during the night. Next morning at 6, release of temporary semi-solid unidentified substance in the left part of the sacrum. It lasted only a few seconds and I saw myself elevating in a silver vertical corridor. Intense, solemn and magical experience.
- seeing like a movie in the head, eyes closed
- hearing voices
- least but not last, I could experience for an instant the natural and profound state described by Eckhart Tolle in The Power of Now.

Along with these mystical experiences I am having periods of complete physical exhaustion. The degree and period of tiredness vary a great deal and are not predictable. During the bad days I almost cannot move my body. Waiting patiently to regain some energy is the only option I have. Strangely it never feels boring so I guess the consciousness is also alterated during the process. Physically it feels like electricity or energy moving through the body, occasionally accompanied by hot/cold sensations. And the most fundamental aspect is the presence of strong pulsations along the chakras line, the "hottest" spots are located in the Dan tien, heart, throat and head.

Recalling the course of things I wondered if there was any logic or scheme behind this process, tried to analyse the process. What I can say now is 1/ the energy moved up along the spine, creating bruises on the skin when crossing a chakra 2/ the mystical experiences mentioned above must simply be the expression of the crossing of a threshold, since they come and go 3/ the chi (usually flowing throughout the body) is used as gasoline to create the process, the pulsations. Hence the exhaustion. 4/ I am pretty sure that a biological process come along with these pulsations. I have experienced aches everywhere in my body without any particular reason. Also heard a few times bone cracks in my head, impressive but not painful. When the pulsations come, urine gets cloudier than usual and impurities emerge at the surface of the skin. My neck has become incredibly stiff, but without pain.

It's been 9 months now that I am having this incapacitating symptoms, and it has became the main concern in my life right now. It prevents me from living normally, particularly when having social obligations – that I keep to the minimum. Three weeks ago, one cycle ended. The process stopped completely, and I felt alive. My skin, eyes, hair changed from zombie-state to glow again, I could feel strength in my muscles. Unfortunately it lasted only two hours.

Until now I've only spoken about the downside, but there is also a positive side. I gained invaluable experience passing through the darkness, I've changed a lot - for the better. Now, most of everyday situations have become secondary and I want to focus only on the real things. Also recently, I have been feeling an incredible power inside me, like it could physically blow the walls off instantly if released.

Can anyone relate to this experience ? How long does it take to a full healthy body ? What is the meaning of all of this ?

Any comment, advice or thought would be very much appreciated.

CFTraveler
4th October 2008, 08:47 PM
I believe you are going through a Kundalini awakening, not so much as the Uraeus (full rising) phenomenon, but are indeed experiencing a plateau of awareness expansion, which was probably caused by the spiritual awakening you have triggered due to your therapeutical mind awakening process.
Some of the symptoms you are having are either liminal symptoms, that is the symptoms you get of an expanded awareness in general, of a person who is experiencing out of body experiences (not necessarily OBEs as traditionally known, but simply 'expanded awareness' states. I will try to point out to you the ones that are more common that most of us that OBE and lucid dream have experienced, and try to point out the ones that are usually associated with Kundalini awakening. I'm not sure how helpful this is, but knowing that others have gone through some of this may be somewhat helpful.
I am of course hoping that due to the physical symptoms you are having you have gotten a physical workup, just to make sure your body is as helped as your understanding.
Here we go:

- regular sight of a purple intelligent blob just in front of me. Seems very friendly and likes to bounce in the air. This is more common that you would think- if you see it with your eyes closed. Many people report this when asked about this. I went to a psychic development workshop last year and in one exercise we were asked to meditate for a few minutes, and when asked, about 9 out of 10 people reported the purple blob. I think only one person saw a blue blob. For whatever that's worth.

- seeing nature spirits in my garden at dusk. Very peaceful spirits A symptom of clairvoyance. I never have seen them while in-body but some people here do.

- seeing sound This is synesthesia and is fairly rare. Did it just start, or have you always been able to do it? About 10% of the population can do this (IIRC) and it's just how the brain is wired.

- near out-of-body experience (vibrations and flashes of light in the head) Yep, and you will if you haven't yet. The flash is known as the third-eye flash and is a symptom of energy discharge. This calls for energy work, especially on the base chakra. This is fairly normal for anyone who meditates. It happens eventually.

- strong shootings of energy from the base of the spine keeping me awake during the night. This may be prekundalini- not necessarily kundalini per se. I get those fairly often, but nothing out of the ordinary happens afterwards. I attribute it to energy organizing itself. :)

Next morning at 6, release of temporary semi-solid unidentified substance in the left part of the sacrum. It lasted only a few seconds and I saw myself elevating in a silver vertical corridor. Intense, solemn and magical experience. That could be a base center strobe, you may have had an earth-stone projection. Or moment of clairvoyance (or RV). I get those in the morning.
-
seeing like a movie in the head, eyes closed If this is in the morning, we call it the 'vision screen'. It's either a hypnopomp, or an rv/clairvoyance. I get them almost every morning.
-
hearing voices If this happens in the liminal state (like the vision screen) it's nothing to be worried about. It's a version of what we call astral noise, m-band noise (as Monroe called it) or clairaudience. You can be picking up others' conversations or your guides can be talking to you. I personally think it's 'all-of the above', mixed up.
When you went into this intense self exploration you brought awareness into your usually-unconscious states. It was a little more than just 'being in the Now', as Tolle would say in your daily life, but you extended this awareness (which was inevitable, IMO) to your liminal states and opened up a whole new set of perceptual experience.

Along with these mystical experiences I am having periods of complete physical exhaustion. This is for at least two reasons: Your energy body is rewiring itself, and this is taking a toll on your physical body. Also, with the sleep cycles being messed up, (you are having what would be known as alpha intrusion on your delta waves)- the same thing as having insomnia, physically- This explains why you're going then need to stop. The answer is to do more energy work with the intent to replenish your energy and stimulate the energy body's capacity to store more energy by energy raising. I'm not sure if you are doing energy work but I recommend you take it up. Also eat as much as you can and sleep as much as your schedule allows. Your physical body has got to have as much fuel as necessary. In this case, regardless of if you're a vegetarian or not, high protein meals are a must.

The degree and period of tiredness vary a great deal and are not predictable. During the bad days I almost cannot move my body. Waiting patiently to regain some energy is the only option I have. Strangely it never feels boring so I guess the consciousness is also alterated during the process. Physically it feels like electricity or energy moving through the body, occasionally accompanied by hot/cold sensations. And the most fundamental aspect is the presence of strong pulsations along the chakras line, the "hottest" spots are located in the Dan tien, heart, throat and head.
This really makes me think you need to see a medical practicioner to make sure you're physically healthy, and start doing energy work to help your body to get accustomed to the 'new wiring'.

It is really difficult to say how long it's going to take for you to recover, but a medical practicioner can help determine if there is a physical problem, if there is any kind of deficiency, and I can tell you energy wise that it takes about 2-3 months of increased rest and energy work to 'get back to functional'- 'cause 'normal' is not even a factor any more.
But please get medical help and then take up an energy work routine to help to handle your experiences with some degree of control.

shuroa
6th October 2008, 08:19 AM
CFTraveler: Thank you for sharing your experience and offering me insightful advices in your answer. It's a relief to put name on these symptoms.

Concerning the liminal symptoms, I never had any of them before this year. I am not really after them too, though that's cool when it happens.

I underwent a complete medical checkup last month, all the results returned as normal. Before the awakaening happened, I practiced NEW a few times and it felt great to do the full circuit. However I cannot do it anymore since then, it just doesn't work (the same goes for meditation).

Sorry to bother you again but I have a few questions about the 'new wiring':

What is the purpose of a kundalini awakening ? Where does it lead to ?

CFTraveler
6th October 2008, 01:02 PM
Well, there is no 'purpose', it is what happens when you start expanding your spiritual side in many ways. For example: When you meditate you expand your awareness of spirit- that can start a process. When you become conscious of oneness and start living your life with that awareness (and start doing things like helping others, becoming interested in others' welfare) that's another way of stimulating this process. When you do energy work, and become conscious of your energy (and of other stuff, as I described in my earlier post) you start another part of the process going- these are different ways (and complementary) of expanding your awareness of spirit (or energy, or whatever you like to call it), the energy body goes through an expansion of sorts, and this expansion (or rewiring, as I like to call it) can happen, and depending on what you've been doing and how, it can be slow and steady or fast and traumatic.
So a full kundalini event can lead to 'sudden and dramatic awareness expansion', which is one way of describing it.
If you read "An article by Robert Bruce" which is stickied in this topic, you can read more about it, and gauge how close you got to the full shebang, so to speak.

Now I'm curious to know, when you said NEW no longer worked (and meditating) what exactly did you mean?

shuroa
9th October 2008, 10:39 AM
Well, I'm not sure if I can explain clearly why NEW and meditation don't work any more since the beginning of the process. If meditation was seizing one's consciousness by the hand and taking it to a deeper level, I would have lost the ability of using this hand. Impossible too to concentrate and move any energy in my body. I don't know if it's a temporary side effect or definitive.

CFTraveler
9th October 2008, 04:17 PM
If meditation was seizing one's consciousness by the hand and taking it to a deeper level, I would have lost the ability of using this hand. Interesting definition for meditation- to me meditation is a way to achieve focus, and properly applied, it can be used to achieve conscious trance. Other people use it for other purposes, like quieting the mind, etc.