PDA

View Full Version : pulled out of lucid dreaming

MDK
28th December 2005, 01:23 AM
the last time i was in a lucid dream i was in a parking lot then i tried to get away flying as far as i could to meet sum ppl then i started slowly decending from the sky and i was no more in a lucid dream and it played out as any other dream i suddenly didn't have any knowledge i was in a lucid dream is there any way to stop this

Matt
28th December 2005, 04:20 AM
Oh no they stole your punctuation marks and capital letters! :shock:

Here, have some of mine:

.,.,,.,,..,.,.,..,., OSDNOANVOWRIMVOAWRVMRE

Apex
28th December 2005, 04:34 AM
You have to continuously remind yourself that you're dreaming. Observing yourself can help with this, as can doing impossible things. Telling yourself that you're dreaming every so often would also help.

Matthew
30th December 2005, 02:19 PM
Wow, Matt! Apparently, people with our name have a thing about punctuation. (I get mine from a BA in English...can't help myself... AC/DC's song "Who made who" drives me nuts.)

On the lucid dream front, I would try clearing your mind. Remaining mindful takes the same kind of energy as staying lucid. During the course of your day, stop the internal chatter and remain "present." You can even pretend that you are in a lucid dream and when your mind wanders, chide yourself for losing "lucidity." Works great for me. Let me know how it goes.
-Matthew

CFTraveler
30th December 2005, 05:11 PM
Oh no they stole your punctuation marks and capital letters! :shock:

Here, have some of mine:

.,.,,.,,..,.,.,..,., OSDNOANVOWRIMVOAWRVMRE

You forgot ????????????

MDK
31st December 2005, 01:32 AM
i'll try that out i had a lucid dream last night too but its always so quick, i don't get a chance to do all the things i want. i'll i did is get to fly up to the clouds but then i decended again and that was it for the lucid part of the dream