PDA

View Full Version : A Success Story

tmoflash
28th December 2005, 01:30 AM
I have to tell you if I wasn't there I wouldn't have believed it (considering I am very new to this type of healing).

As I have mentioned in some of my previous post I am just now learning and trying to understand all the Chakra's; I have the benefit of my father in law and his girlfriend that have been involved with this and have over 30 years experience. His girlfriend (we shall call her "Marry" for now) really understands and has extensive experience in healing and opening Chakra's. I asked here if she could check my Chakra's for me and using a pendulum she did, I wasn't to bad need some work in my root and will, they are open, but just a little lop sided.

She also did my wife and it seemed that my wife has a closed Chakra in her Yellow “Will” Chakra i.e. where babies go. We were expecting this to be wide open, but it wasn't the case. Marry asked her can I open this for you and of course my wife said sure. Well I was standing by, I should mention we were also using essential oils to also help open these Chakra's. Anyway Marry started to move her hands in the air around the area and slowly creating what looked like to make clay pottery. She kept molding and molding and making it bigger and bigger and because my wife and I are so very connected both of us had the shakes. It wasn't scary, but it was very interesting. As Marry worked and worked the blockage went into here chest. Marry asked me to put my hands on here, one hand on her chest the other hand underneath directly parallel to my other hand my wife immediately felt comfort as well did I and as Marry worked she could feel that there was something blocking her but could not get it out. Marry told my wife to take a deep breath and blow as hard as when could and guess what...it worked.

The blockage was gone and the Chakra was open, now here is where it really gets cool, after we stopped and after it seemed to be ok again, Marry asked my wife if she new what it was did she get any visions and my wife said no, but I did I knew exactly what it was and exactly why it was there not only did I know but when I spoke about it and explained it to my wife she immediately was healed, it was like something inside of me knew exactly what to say how to say it and how to present it so my wife could understand.

Now because of the nature of what happened I do not wish to disclose the information, without my wife's input, but the bottom line was after she was healed I felt her pain and anguish from it. I started to cry, yes me Mr. Tough guy started to cry. I took all the emotions from my wife and cried for her. She had already come to terms with the situation long before she met me, but because of our connection and her never truly letting go of the energy inside her it became a part of me as well. Our marriage, our lives, and understanding of how we arrived here; It made a complete circle and we understood why were enlightened by it.

I as well as my wife and I know Marry are better people because of this.

One cool thing I should mention is my wife “didn't see”, but she said when this energy was finally released from her she felt like “white lights” shot straight out of her breasts to the heavens. Just a little side note, but I thought it was interesting.

28th December 2005, 09:57 PM
I have to tell you if I wasn't there I wouldn't have believed it (considering I am very new to this type of healing).

As I have mentioned in some of my previous post I am just now learning and trying to understand all the Chakra's; I have the benefit of my father in law and his girlfriend that have been involved with this and have over 30 years experience. His girlfriend (we shall call her "Marry" for now) really understands and has extensive experience in healing and opening Chakra's. I asked here if she could check my Chakra's for me and using a pendulum she did, I wasn't to bad need some work in my root and will, they are open, but just a little lop sided.

She also did my wife and it seemed that my wife has a closed Chakra in her Yellow “Will” Chakra i.e. where babies go. We were expecting this to be wide open, but it wasn't the case. Marry asked her can I open this for you and of course my wife said sure. Well I was standing by, I should mention we were also using essential oils to also help open these Chakra's. Anyway Marry started to move her hands in the air around the area and slowly creating what looked like to make clay pottery. She kept molding and molding and making it bigger and bigger and because my wife and I are so very connected both of us had the shakes. It wasn't scary, but it was very interesting. As Marry worked and worked the blockage went into here chest. Marry asked me to put my hands on here, one hand on her chest the other hand underneath directly parallel to my other hand my wife immediately felt comfort as well did I and as Marry worked she could feel that there was something blocking her but could not get it out. Marry told my wife to take a deep breath and blow as hard as when could and guess what...it worked.

The blockage was gone and the Chakra was open, now here is where it really gets cool, after we stopped and after it seemed to be ok again, Marry asked my wife if she new what it was did she get any visions and my wife said no, but I did I knew exactly what it was and exactly why it was there not only did I know but when I spoke about it and explained it to my wife she immediately was healed, it was like something inside of me knew exactly what to say how to say it and how to present it so my wife could understand.

Now because of the nature of what happened I do not wish to disclose the information, without my wife's input, but the bottom line was after she was healed I felt her pain and anguish from it. I started to cry, yes me Mr. Tough guy started to cry. I took all the emotions from my wife and cried for her. She had already come to terms with the situation long before she met me, but because of our connection and her never truly letting go of the energy inside her it became a part of me as well. Our marriage, our lives, and understanding of how we arrived here; It made a complete circle and we understood why were enlightened by it.

I as well as my wife and I know Marry are better people because of this.

One cool thing I should mention is my wife “didn't see”, but she said when this energy was finally released from her she felt like “white lights” shot straight out of her breasts to the heavens. Just a little side note, but I thought it was interesting.
I am glad your wife if feeling better. Many physical problems are caused by emotional and spiritual ones. Simple things often are the most powerful in such cases.

Often when we go back to our daily lives we find that problems come back. For they have deep attachments in the mind.

I urge you to pray to Blessed Alphonsa of India. Her intercession is very powerful, for she suffered herself. I shall pray as well.

Blessed Alphonsa, praise the Lord...
For His mercy endures forever!
See Blessed Alphonsa in Wikipedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blessed_Alphonsa) (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blessed_Alphonsa)…

Quantitativefool
29th December 2005, 04:08 AM
That's very inspiring. I'm glad you posted it.

-Stu

29th December 2005, 08:09 AM
Nice, congrats!

3rd January 2006, 06:23 PM
How's it going?