PDA

View Full Version : something interesting from energy work

alwayson4
12th October 2008, 04:34 AM
I have read the book "Energy Work", a couple of times through, yet I guess I kept glossing over this part.

On one page of the book, it talks about emotional release (that may occur from lost splintered parts of the psyche, baggage etc.) from energy work, especially primary centers. It says that some things may remain hidden in parts of the energy body with the size of a grain of sand :shock:

Then it says, a slicing body awareness motion is the best for getting emotional release. Then it describes using a 12 inch metal circular blade thoughtform, that saws side to side up slowly through your primary centers. Then back down (crown down) with a back and forth motion.

Has anybody tried this! Seems, like this may be one of the best ways to clear up BAGGAGE remaining hidden in your energy body!

I guess you can't use this technique, unless you are the stage where you are already working with all the primary centers

Korpo
12th October 2008, 09:07 AM
How do you know it's "the best"? Did you try?

Oliver

alwayson4
12th October 2008, 05:55 PM
the book seems to imply that.

I have tried last night. I might have went way to fast. The book says to go really slow

Aunt Clair
4th November 2008, 10:12 AM
Korpo , the OT is saying that the Robert Bruce the author of Energy Work gives his opinion that it the slicing action is best .

Then it says, a slicing body awareness motion is the best for getting emotional release.
It was not implied that the OT agreed with it . However , I think it is an effective method .Don't you ?