PDA

View Full Version : Satanist Bruise?

gHOST
21st October 2008, 11:49 PM
Recently ive been involved a bit with a girl who was long ago involved with a heavy satanist. Apparently they have some kind of connection and often she gets his initials burned into her skin temporarily(always in the same spot). she mentioned to me yesterday about some of the people who have goten close to her have some sort of wierd print out of his initials just like her own, only less intense. Today I woke up with a bruise of this guys initials on my leg..

Despite the creepiness of the situation im not really concerned so much as i am curious of what is going on. If anyones got any idea what "might" be going on i surely cannot wait to hear it...

Jaco
22nd October 2008, 01:47 AM
Uhm, some kind of connection? :?
Why won't she severe it?

ButterflyWoman
22nd October 2008, 05:45 AM
Why won't she severe it?
Yes, that was my thought, as well. There are plenty of ways to break a connection and shield against the person so they don't reconnect. I wonder why she hasn't taken steps to do this? Does she simply not know it can be done? Or does she enjoy maintaining this connection to him? Or... ?

gHOST
22nd October 2008, 12:34 PM
Why won't she severe it?
Yes, that was my thought, as well. There are plenty of ways to break a connection and shield against the person so they don't reconnect. I wonder why she hasn't taken steps to do this? Does she simply not know it can be done? Or does she enjoy maintaining this connection to him? Or... ?

Im not too sure she knows she can break it. I will talk to her about it, thanks for some insights.

Does anyone know how his mark made it to my leg? If its just a connection between him and her why is my thigh branded lol?

CFTraveler
22nd October 2008, 01:11 PM
Is there any way you can take a picture of it?

gHOST
23rd October 2008, 05:19 AM
Is there any way you can take a picture of it?

I have a picture but i cant get it on the PC. Just imagine a regular colored bruise vividly in the shape of a "W". When I get my messaging fixed i will post it(hopefully soon).

wstein
25th October 2008, 01:33 AM
I have not dealt that much with Satanist cults but the ones I have are very possessive of their attachments. If you disconnect them, they will just reattach. Quite often they are alarmed and so alert the makers when they are broken.

A tactic they use (also use by other groups) is to attach the other end to an object. When you trace back the attachment, you come to the object not to the people involved (unless they are holding the object).

A note for advanced students: When tracing an energy link like this, it will often appear as a luminescent line. If you reach a collar or disk on the line be careful, they are traps and often carry a nasty punch if you try to breach them.

DAN
25th October 2008, 04:31 AM
A note for advanced students: When tracing an energy link like this, it will often appear as a luminescent line.
Is there a particular color?

ButterflyWoman
25th October 2008, 07:45 AM
I have not dealt that much with Satanist cults but the ones I have are very possessive of their attachments. If you disconnect them, they will just reattach. Quite often they are alarmed and so alert the makers when they are broken.
Surely there must be steps that one could take. What about clamping rather than cutting, so as not to draw any attention, and then doing significant shielding, followed by cutting? I expect there would be a backlash, but with appropriate shielding, it might work... ?

I have no experience at all of Satanist cults, but I do have some experience with someone who was utterly relentless in re-establishing a connection to me.

A tactic they use (also use by other groups) is to attach the other end to an object. When you trace back the attachment, you come to the object not to the people involved (unless they are holding the object).
What's the purpose of that? Well, obviously, so that you don't trace to the person, but what good is having the tie go to the object? How do they use the object?

wstein
27th October 2008, 03:01 AM
A note for advanced students: When tracing an energy link like this, it will often appear as a luminescent line.
Is there a particular color? For me they are light yellow or green but these kinds of things are somewhat dependant on the observer. All of these disks and collars are the same color as the line.

wstein
27th October 2008, 03:21 AM
Note that these techniques are not limited to Satanists. Other energy aware practitioners can use them too.

I have not dealt that much with Satanist cults but the ones I have are very possessive of their attachments. If you disconnect them, they will just reattach. Quite often they are alarmed and so alert the makers when they are broken. Surely there must be steps that one could take. What about clamping rather than cutting, so as not to draw any attention, and then doing significant shielding, followed by cutting? I expect there would be a backlash, but with appropriate shielding, it might work... ?

I have no experience at all of Satanist cults, but I do have some experience with someone who was utterly relentless in re-establishing a connection to me. Clamping or blocking might stop the energy flow, but they seem to also sense the power flow so usually has the same effect of setting off the alarm. Subsequent cutting while the flow is stopped clamped does not work (I tried that).

Blocking the link without being noticed immediatly is usually possible, but although they can't draw energy from you, they still have you on a leash (always know where you are).

Shielding can help if you manage to get all attachments off at once. Putting up a shield while the link is attached has almost no effect. In general, those who know how to build energy structures this advanced also know how to defeat any simple shield.

A tactic they use (also use by other groups) is to attach the other end to an object. When you trace back the attachment, you come to the object not to the people involved (unless they are holding the object). What's the purpose of that? Well, obviously, so that you don't trace to the person, but what good is having the tie go to the object? How do they use the object? It serves as a easily transferable power source (a battery if you will). Often they are used as sources for other devices such as protection of the ritual area. If more power is needed somewhere, they can be easily brought together which is simpler and easier than trying to make additional or new links. This is common for rituals. This is not unlike how healers use crystals.

ButterflyWoman
27th October 2008, 07:52 AM
Clamping or blocking might stop the energy flow, but they seem to also sense the power flow so usually has the same effect of setting off the alarm. Subsequent cutting while the flow is stopped clamped does not work (I tried that).

Blocking the link without being noticed immediatly is usually possible, but although they can't draw energy from you, they still have you on a leash (always know where you are).

Shielding can help if you manage to get all attachments off at once. Putting up a shield while the link is attached has almost no effect. In general, those who know how to build energy structures this advanced also know how to defeat any simple shield.
Wow, that really sucks. Almost literally, if they're actually draining you of energy.

It serves as a easily transferable power source (a battery if you will). Often they are used as sources for other devices such as protection of the ritual area. If more power is needed somewhere, they can be easily brought together which is simpler and easier than trying to make additional or new links. This is common for rituals. This is not unlike how healers use crystals.
Except they're using people (and possibly other entities?) as a source of energy. Damn, that's nasty. I hate to imagine what the ultimate karmic backlash is going to be for something like that.

Jaco
27th October 2008, 10:25 AM
Except they're using people (and possibly other entities?) as a source of energy. Damn, that's nasty. I hate to imagine what the ultimate karmic backlash is going to be for something like that.
They're gonna come back as Duracell AA batteries.

star
29th October 2008, 07:12 PM
If you'd like you can take a picture from a cellphone, and then text-picture it to me and I'll upload it. Easy day.

melonbeads
7th November 2016, 10:50 PM
Wow, that really sucks. Almost literally, if they're actually draining you of energy.

Nothing. You must realise Karma was a belief implanted thousands of years ago. It's a false concept because reincarnation is also a trick. It's their game set up.

IA56
8th November 2016, 04:41 AM
Thank you for bringing this subject up again, I had no idea others have come across this too....My son did involve him in negative cult in his teens....and I had to go to theirs camp to see what is going on...and I was branded too....on my right hand with WM....so it would be W if looking from one side and M from other side.....and I noticed also this to try to trace to see who is behind this all was impossible....so I told them that to do this kind of maneuver is so coward not to step up and be honest....to hide says all about them.....and yes they do drain your energy.....I am still working on my son to step up and break this bond....but they still have him in a nasty grip....I know that my son has to become so strong and break it...it will not stop until he does know the total truth ...but he is still so weak and easy blinded...but I will not give up on him....they can not win!!...I will go on even it will kill me .....all prayers is needed and welcomed.....Thank you all ....I love you all.

Love
ia

IA56
8th November 2016, 09:01 PM
Nothing. You must realise Karma was a belief implanted thousands of years ago. It's a false concept because reincarnation is also a trick. It's their game set up.

What is true or false is not that easy to single out....When I had the divider line experience...when Jahve did meet me up and through him/it I did get the eternity echo...I also did feel very clearly that the gate what is mentioned as narrow in Bible for example...I did feel ready to enter the gate into the eternity...but the Jahve/Yehova or JHWH....did let me know/feel that I have more work to do before I can go through the gate....I did really understand the reincarnation wheel...that the reincarnation happens below the divider line....and there are dimensions before the eternity too....this is very hard to dress in words...but to talk about trick and game sets...off course all can be that...but every one has to make up theirs minds what direction they decide to go...that is to be true own heart so to speak.....open mind and tolerance to different views is both interesting and frightening as well....but most wonderful....

Love
ia

ButterflyWoman
9th November 2016, 06:46 AM

I find it strangely amusing when someone drags up something past-me said, especially when it's something that present-me has completely moved on from the concept. And then I wonder what things present-me shares that might get dragged up for future-me to find amusing. Time is weird. :)

melonbeads
9th November 2016, 07:18 PM
I find it strangely amusing when someone drags up something past-me said, especially when it's something that present-me has completely moved on from the concept. And then I wonder what things present-me shares that might get dragged up for future-me to find amusing. Time is weird. :)
Time is MAN-MADE as you know. So time actually does not exist.
There are infinite number of scenario of your life unfolding all at once. This video (below) illustrates well. Also, the movie Interstellar and Inception.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lDIqNTDi96I

melonbeads
9th November 2016, 07:20 PM
What is true or false is not that easy to single out....When I had the divider line experience...when Jahve did meet me up and through him/it I did get the eternity echo...I also did feel very clearly that the gate what is mentioned as narrow in Bible for example...I did feel ready to enter the gate into the eternity...but the Jahve/Yehova or JHWH....did let me know/feel that I have more work to do before I can go through the gate....I did really understand the reincarnation wheel...that the reincarnation happens below the divider line....and there are dimensions before the eternity too....this is very hard to dress in words...but to talk about trick and game sets...off course all can be that...but every one has to make up theirs minds what direction they decide to go...that is to be true own heart so to speak.....open mind and tolerance to different views is both interesting and frightening as well....but most wonderful....

Love
ia
Believe what you like IA. You create your own world and prison.
If you realise you are already perfect i.e. God and who is controlling this planet.....you'll see the game.

IA56
9th November 2016, 07:35 PM
If you realise you are already perfect i.e. God and who is controlling this planet.....you'll see the game.

Off course all have own beliefs...as you too :-)

Love
ia

newfreedom
9th November 2016, 11:05 PM

:grouphug: :heart:

newfreedom
10th November 2016, 12:23 AM
There are infinite number of scenario of your life unfolding all at once. This video (below) illustrates well. Also, the movie Interstellar and Inception.

Thanks for the link melonbeads, i began to watch the video, i was / attempting to eat some cereal with milk in a bowl whilst simultaneously watching / listening to the video

At 1.43 in the video the guy appears & says 'in fact the universe is mostly empty' - on these words i 'bite my bottom lip, strongly' ~ OWCH !

....can't watch anymore now, hope to catch up & watch vid later.

Those words are important for me, to ponder, explore.... 'so says' the sim

Thanks

ButterflyWoman
10th November 2016, 06:23 AM
Time is MAN-MADE as you know.
I'm the choir. Why are you preaching to me? You should know that words are insufficient, so picking on a word here or a phrase there as if it means something is counterproductive at best. I suppose I COULD have said "the illusion of time" rather than time, but, honestly, it didn't occur to me because, meh, words. They never really work, anyway.

Timothy
10th November 2016, 02:06 PM

Please feel free to explain beyond your short quips given to an "as you know".

In Your Eyes http://youtu.be/R96IqtcI8Hs

Let's pretend that you know and all are awaiting your further words that we'd know just as you know.

Timothy
10th November 2016, 02:09 PM

Again, please do entertain us with the details of how we might realize as you know...otherwise the only game I see is you cherry pickin years of threads for wtf-ever.

Inside http://youtu.be/ZVDDiM1QWiM

melonbeads
10th November 2016, 09:13 PM
Thanks for the link melonbeads, i began to watch the video, i was / attempting to eat some cereal with milk in a bowl whilst simultaneously watching / listening to the video

At 1.43 in the video the guy appears & says 'in fact the universe is mostly empty' - on these words i 'bite my bottom lip, strongly' ~ OWCH !

....can't watch anymore now, hope to catch up & watch vid later.

Those words are important for me, to ponder, explore.... 'so says' the sim

Thanks
It seems hard to believe that our 'solid' body is actually mostly empty etc....
We are made of energy though at 'some point' it appears solid to us. It's all 0s and 1s, digital. There are many truth in the movie Matrix.
But this is science stuff. We've been fed many unhelpful programming to keep us from waking up.
Mainstream TV is full of hypnotism and you don't know what's been implanted into your subconscious while watching TV drama etc...
THEY LIVE, the full movie is available free on youtube. That's how it is.

As you ponder and ask the Universe to bring you clarification... you will receive the knowledge. :)

newfreedom
13th November 2016, 01:42 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lDIqNTDi96I

I would like to read this book 'TIME' (http://www.lighttechnology.com/store/books/explorer-race-series-book-17-time-and-transition-natural-time) sometime :heart: