PDA

View Full Version : Finally i did it!!

jalef
28th December 2005, 04:07 PM
I started with meditation and energy work 4 weeks ago and i had never even a spontaneous projection and today i had my 2nd and 3rd conscious projection. When i had my first a few days ago i wasnt sure wether it was a lucid dream but now there is no doubt for me. I had one of the minidreams you have every morning after awaking but if you dont stand up. i woke up again and felt the vibrations all over my body and i decidet to roll out of my bed so i did and fell on the floor LOL
i thought i was still in my body but my eyes were closed and i tryed to open them but i couldnt. i concentrated hard on opening my eyes and finally i managed but it were my physical eyes and i still was in bed!
i still felt the vibrations and decidet to try it again so again i rolled out of body and again i was blind but this time i didnt try to open my eyes. then i realized that this wasnt even necessary because i somehow felt where everything was. i went into the living room where my parents were talking about something. i tryed to understand what they were saying but i couldnt so i went back into my room because i wanted to look at my body. i went past the mirror and decidet to look at me in the mirror. i looked a bit smaller and younger than im in reality and then i was in my body again.

Now there are so many things i wanna try!!
first ill try to get a level 1 verification by seeing a playing card. ill keep you informed :D

BriMercer
28th December 2005, 06:27 PM
Excellent, jalef! Congratulations!

Brian

CFTraveler
28th December 2005, 08:58 PM
Awesome! Next time say out loud that you want to see.

enoch
3rd January 2006, 07:00 PM
nice one :wink:

jalef
4th January 2006, 05:03 PM

I didnt have obes for a week now but it isnt unusuall for me to forget skills i learned and to relearn them for several times. i think it doesnt work now because im expecting too much. i will just let it happen and soon i will have obes again...

thx @ CFTraveler : ill try next time but blind projections are also cool because i can feel everything around me. in some cases even better than sight.

the rtz-veryfication will wait because i think thats the reason why it doesnt work now because i think about what i want and dont concentrate hard enough on the exit...

I started a thread where i will write down all my experiences with obe. kinda online journal:
http://forums.astraldynamics.com/viewtopic.php?t=1692

catmeow
7th January 2006, 03:02 AM
Hi jalef

I often have the same problem as you have with eyesight - ie I try to open my "astral" eyes but I open my physical eyes instead. The trick with astral sight is to not actually "open" your astral eyes. Rather you just focus your attention forwards, kind of concentrating on "seeing". If you do this vision should fade in. At first (for me) vision is grey and dim, but it can change to clear colour vision quite quickly. I usually have to leave my bedroom before clear vision kicks in and sometimes even have to move out into the street. But as I say, IMO attempting to "open" your astral eyes is generally a mistake! You have to think slightly differently in the astral... You also have to stay focussed to retain good clear vision. But once you get that good clear vision it can be awesome...

kevstar
2nd March 2006, 09:29 PM
Heck yeah!!! :D

enoch
10th March 2006, 11:53 PM
congrats dude. :D

jalef
11th March 2006, 06:31 PM
thank you for all your congratulations :D