PDA

View Full Version : what is strobing of the heart chakra exactly?

nerol
26th October 2008, 05:50 AM
i'm not really sure what strobing is. i have a feeling i'd know it if it happened, but could it be confused with heart palpitations?

alwayson4
26th October 2008, 03:41 PM
An orgasm is when your genital center strobes.

When a primary center gathers enough energy (through deliberate energy raising) it strobes.

And each primary center has some unique strobe effects.

CFTraveler
26th October 2008, 06:26 PM
i'm not really sure what strobing is. i have a feeling i'd know it if it happened, but could it be confused with heart palpitations? And yes, it can be confused with palpitations. Or a short burst of something akin a tap dance on your chest. The important thing is that your pulse stays the same, that way you know you're not having some sort of cardiac event.

Chris_com28
22nd December 2008, 05:31 PM
I've had that a few times, though I can't be sure if it's a palpitation or not. There was also this time when I was looking at the pretty Asian presenter of Hi 5. I'm not sure if it was a strobe, but my heart chakra went a bit out of control and I needed to ground myself. This is why I don't have a girlfriend. :oops:

ButterflyWoman
23rd December 2008, 01:28 AM
Heart palpitations feel totally different from a strobing heart chakra, for what it's worth.

Heart palpitations are physical, and it feels like your heart is thumping really quickly and loudly, like a spasm. It can be very frightening, doesn't feel nice at all.

A strobing heart chakra is more like a strobe light from inside. It feels warm and very pleasant, waves of love, compassion, joy, etc., that sort of pulse gently. Not at all frightening, feels wonderful.

dreamosis
29th December 2008, 05:15 PM
I felt a very distinct slow, pumping action from my heart chakra and out my hands when I was energetically clearing out a room to be used for a Reiki Circle last Saturday. It was so distinct that I thought it was a physical sensation -- but I held my breath and it continued at the same rate, and as I switched back to normal breathing there was no change. It was a pumping that was slower than my actual heart beat; the pump cycles were about two seconds long.

Back when I read "Energy Work" I thought that I hadn't experienced a heart strobe, but now that I reflect back on it, I see that I've been experiencing them for years -- it's just that they're subtler than what Robert Bruce describes in his book. The pumping I felt last Saturday, however, was very noticeable; it had a definite beginning and end and was seemingly unrelated to what my body was doing.

Chris_com28
1st January 2009, 06:17 AM
Not at all frightening, feels wonderful.
But what if it's completely new to you? I mean I feel fairly sure it wasn't cardio related. It seems it was due to too much activity in my heart chakra, which worried me slightly. It did feel good, but sort of out of control at the same time. Well I haven't experienced it since so I guess I don't have much to worry about really.

ButterflyWoman
1st January 2009, 07:49 AM
I suppose it could be quite startling if you're not expecting it and you haven't experienced it before. Strong strobing waves of love, joy, bliss, etc. does sound really nice, but I've had experiences where the bliss was just too much and I had to back away. Even something that feels good can be overwhelming.

amazingjourney
1st January 2009, 03:42 PM
Strong strobing waves of love, joy, bliss, etc. does sound really nice, but I've had experiences where the bliss was just too much and I had to back away. Even something that feels good can be overwhelming.

Oh, definitely! We just can't describe it to people. We are bathed in this sea or wrap of love, bliss, and wonder, that really don't know what to do with it. And we want to share with people, only to find that whatever you say, people just can't feel it. The most people can say is: wow, that must be nice. But we really want people to be able to feel it too. Otherwise, it can be a lonely feeling.

It is strange that a death of a beloved pet, or a traumatic event can bring on this type of state. Things get surreal and we are life in this tranquil, but at the same time, we are in this deep sadness.

But I do notice there is still difference if it's only the strobing of heart chakra and along with other ones, or the whole body. The strobing of heart chakra is local and it is pretty nice in itself. But the whole body and all chakras are just totally out of this world.