PDA

View Full Version : Experience -- Introduction to Focus 10

Celsus77
26th October 2008, 09:21 AM
Dear all,

I was using Introduction to Focus 10 late last night, and I had an odd experience, so just wanted to check that if it was consistent with what others using this technology have experienced. Around 15 minutes into the recording, I started to jolt, and had a popping sound in my ears. I felt slightly dislocated, and almost like I had been popped back into my body, but I have no memory of being out of it.

I seem to have a knack for entering Focus 10 involuntary, as I have had many experiences in that state involving hearing voices, laughter, crying, and in one horrific experience, someone placing a pillow over my head. My purpose if trying to voluntarily reach that state is really just to try to take more control over the situation, and ofcourse, to use it as a platform to further spiritual experiences. :D

Has anyone else had a similar experience with Introduction to Focus 10 ? Also, do you think my previous experiences with the Focus 10 state might explain the experience last night happening only 15 minutes into the recording?

Thanks,

C

Korpo
26th October 2008, 02:48 PM
Until you settle into a certain pattern of experience, weird is normal. The first time I listened to the "Intro to Focus 10" track I was nearly sucked out of my body - just because I had no expectations about what would happen.

Oliver

Celsus77
26th October 2008, 02:54 PM
Yeh, I read your post about that on another thread. I bet that was a shock ! :D

Thanks.

Korpo
27th October 2008, 08:54 AM
Yeah, I missed that chance sure enough. :)

Oliver