PDA

View Full Version : Floating Legs

SSJYamiVegeta
28th December 2005, 10:57 PM
hey again! lol, just a quick question. while working on energy work on my legs, i have noticed that my legs feel like they are lifting slowly up. is that normal??

CFTraveler
29th December 2005, 08:17 PM
It has happened to me and it wasn't a good thing. Try doing a lot of sponging on your legs. That's how I stopped it from happening. My problem was probably unrelated to yours but you never know... do it when it starts and see if it stops.

cesd
10th January 2006, 09:54 PM
This has just happened to me as well, in my hands and arms, as I was just starting the New sessions.
CFTraveler, why do you say it could be a bad thing ? I felt it was quite pleasant actually. :?
Do you know what that is ?

CFTraveler
10th January 2006, 10:08 PM
cesd wrote:
CFTraveler, why do you say it could be a bad thing ? I felt it was quite pleasant actually. Do you know what that is ?What happened to me wasn't the same as partial-body OBE. Let me begin by stating it right up front. If you are having a pleasant experience which is a happy floaty kind of thing then don't read my story, just keep doing energy work and practice your exit techniques for full separation. I don't want to negatively influence anyone. The reason I said that was because my negative experiences started with apparently floating legs (Reading those 2 words gave me a gut response).

I wrote my neg experience in the newbie thread under "Hola"
but please please don't read it if you're young or easily influenced. Please please don't go there!

cesd
11th January 2006, 12:09 AM
"If you are having a pleasant experience which is a happy floaty kind of thing then don't read my story, just keep doing energy work and practice your exit techniques for full separation. I don't want to negatively influence anyone. The reason I said that was because my negative experiences started with apparently floating legs (Reading those 2 words gave me a gut response).

I wrote my neg experience in the newbie thread under "Hola"
but please please don't read it if you're young or easily influenced. Please please don't go there!"[/quote]

As I am not too old and quite easily influenced, ans as I quite enjoy my "happy floaty kind of thing" :) , I will not read your negative experience. I am not even sure yet that I want to try an OBE....
Thanks for your quick answer :D .