PDA

View Full Version : An Experience I can't Quite Explain

ravenglory
30th October 2008, 03:01 PM
Something happened to me recently that made me think of another experience I had either in the spring of 2008 or sometime around thanksgiving 2007 (October here in Canada).

This experience took place at gas station in a small city in Ontario, Canada, and I had already paid for gas, bought myself a coffee, and had just stepped out of the centre and into the parking lot when something peculiar drew my attention.

About 30 to 35 feet directly in front of me was a half-ton truck with a winterized cab over the bed. The truck was unremarkable in appearance and was parked beside the gas pump.

The driver of the vehicle was nowhere to be seen, but someone or something was in the front passenger seat.

On my first look I noticed that someone with a very big head was sitting in a truck directly in front of me. I remember looking away and taking a sip of my coffee. I then looked back at the person in the truck and realized that I couldn't make out the person's face, which was relatively small compared to the rest of the head.

Up until I started remembering this event I just assumed that this was a human being that suffered from the potentially devastating disease know as Hydrocephalus. In fact I remember feeling morally obligated, like I shouldn't stare or watch this person for too long because it would be disrespectful or hurtful for the person.

Today, I really don't know what to think about this situation. Part of me feels that something more significant had occurred but I can't confirm this as a fact.

I really don't believe that what I saw was a dummy or creature prop that someone created for fun, because I could sense that this person or thing was watching me. It was a living conscious thing.

CFTraveler
30th October 2008, 04:09 PM
Did something happen now that made you remember this event? Besides it being an anniversary?

ravenglory
30th October 2008, 04:52 PM
Did something happen now that made you remember this event? Besides it being an anniversary?

Yes, there are several things that have happened since then. I read Budd Hopkins and Carol Rainey's book Sight Unseen last month, and found the chapter, entitled Anne-Marie and the Elusive Mr. Paige, especially the parts concerning Mr. Paiges' physical characteristics, to be very compelling.

Recently, I've also had the opportunity to observe several persons with disfiguring physical conditions. All sightings have occurred within a range of a few feet or at distances of only a street width away. I've never felt that I have had to look away or avoid these people at all. To my knowledge, none of these individuals seemed to notice me, unlike the incident at the gas station.

I don't know, perhaps I'm making something out of nothing.

I will say this, the person or thing at the gas station sat very still, had no facial hair and no hair on his head. In terms of size, their head was somewhere between a car steering wheel and a basketball.

Reflecting on this, I am amazed that the person was able to sit completely upright, unaided or unsupported, with a head that big.

CFTraveler
30th October 2008, 08:41 PM
Have you had any missing time lately?

ravenglory
10th November 2008, 06:18 PM
Have you had any missing time lately?

I've had two incidences where I've lost track of time, and couldn't explain why this had happened.