PDA

View Full Version : A question about I-There

holybasil
1st November 2008, 12:02 AM
Can someone explain to me where the I-There clusters are located within the frame work of the Far Journeys model(the 7 layer and six major ringed constellation, if you will of planes we have access to in the out of body state. I just need to know what major plane they are on, and the minor one if anyone knows that as well. Monroe's model consisted of 7 major planes each one divided into another 7 minor planes. For example the highest plane was the 49th. The lowest plane I think is the equivalent of R.B.'s Real Time Zone. The I-There was the location where all previous and present life "personalites" or beings that are part of your multi-dimensional awareness. I'm asking because I'm to reach the successful parts of me from past lives that he described as looking after you and also my own Inspec so I can start working closely with them. So does anyone know where the I-There clusters are located?

Korpo
1st November 2008, 12:18 PM
Beings of a higher vibration that intend to contact you can do so if they want. So you don't have to "go there". They can contact you. Did you meet beings out of body?

Bruce Moen - a phaser that worked with Robert Monroe and participiated in Lifeline, author of several books - worked with "Helpers" - Monroe would call them Inspecs, others guides. Asking for their presence out of body could be helpful. Just modify the Monroe affirmation from the Gateway tapes to make it a request and try that. Moen requested these Helpers to bring him to the right Foci to do things, and then he would remember how these Foci felt, and reattain them by remembering them vividly - a TMI technique.

Access of past lives can often be facilitated by self-hypnosis tapes - there's a lot of them around, usually with accompanying book. An access to "I-There clusters" is not a prerequisite.

And finally, I remember from reading Moen's "Exploring the Afterlife" series that if you enter Focus 27, the after death zone, that you have access there to the life review facilities (I guess this is the same that souls use before chosing an incarnation), etc. Focus 27 is part of the Lifeline program at TMI.

Oliver