PDA

View Full Version : Reclaiming your third eye

Moogle
29th December 2005, 03:12 PM
What is it I need to do to make this possible?

I think my connection to my higher self was cut off at age 3.. if such a thing exists

Someone posted on the psychic defense forum that he understands as he meditated at age 12 he said and lost it

I find that interesting...

Well, yeah... age 3 most likely... at age 7-8ish I had a huge seizure having experienced blackness and pressure of having ascended to a land of light... reading up on it it seemed like an NDE...

I am taking an anti-psychotic... I live with my parents heh... I am 20ish... I am also taking 60 vitamins a day...

If you didnt read my first post here at age 3 I was poisoned... or so my mom says.. by a black helicopter over our house

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nickel Creek - A Lighthouse's Tale "I am a lighthouse (born) worn by the weather and the waves. I keep my lamp lit, to warn the sailors on their way. I'll tell a story paint you a picture from my past. I was so happy but joy in this life seldom lasts... I had a keeper he helped me warn the ships at sea. We had grown closer till his joy meant everything to me. And he was to marry a girl shown with beauty and light. And they loved eachother and with me watched the sunsets in to night... AND the waves crash around me the sand slips out to sea and the winds that blow remind me of what has been and what can never be... I AM a lighthouse (born) worn by the weather and the waves AND though I'M EMPTY I still warn the sailors on their way"

Nickel Creek - "I wish you out of the woods and in to the picture with me. I wish you over the moon come out of the question and be. If this is gonna run around in my head I might as well be dreaming... I rollercoaster for you time out of mind must be heavenly. It's all enchanted and wild it's just like my heart said it's gonna be"
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jerico
29th December 2005, 04:48 PM
Regular meditation...I know, that's such a cheap answer, but that's all I can give.

Tom
29th December 2005, 06:35 PM
You probably won't be expecting to hear this, but I'm thinking that it is more a matter of bringing the energies down rather than going up to reclaim them. Something like yoga or tai chi would be good for what you are looking for.

Jerico
30th December 2005, 01:05 AM
For my own sake, what do you mean by "bringing the energy down?"

Tom
30th December 2005, 01:16 AM
The subject line was about the third eye. It is unhelpful to have the upper chakras more open than the lower chakras can support. It helps to develop the physical body through yoga or tai chi so it will be able to use the energies as they come in through the upper chakras and specifically the third eye. I don't think that opening the upper chakras more than they already are in the case is going to help. It is more important to get rid of the obstacles that are interfering with using those energies.

Moogle
31st December 2005, 04:33 AM
Yeah I have felt buzzing and tingling on my upper chest area...

I breathed down once and saw a blue light and got cold... that was prolly something like that

But anyhow... the last time I tried to project I felt energy move from my stomache area to my throat area quite rapidly :o

3rd January 2006, 07:35 PM
What is it I need to do to make this possible?

I think my connection to my higher self was cut off at age 3.. if such a thing exists

Someone posted on the psychic defense forum that he understands as he meditated at age 12 he said and lost it

I find that interesting...

Well, yeah... age 3 most likely... at age 7-8ish I had a huge seizure having experienced blackness and pressure of having ascended to a land of light... reading up on it it seemed like an NDE...

I am taking an anti-psychotic... I live with my parents heh... I am 20ish... I am also taking 60 vitamins a day...

If you didnt read my first post here at age 3 I was poisoned... or so my mom says.. by a black helicopter over our house

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nickel Creek - A Lighthouse's Tale "I am a lighthouse (born) worn by the weather and the waves. I keep my lamp lit, to warn the sailors on their way. I'll tell a story paint you a picture from my past. I was so happy but joy in this life seldom lasts... I had a keeper he helped me warn the ships at sea. We had grown closer till his joy meant everything to me. And he was to marry a girl shown with beauty and light. And they loved eachother and with me watched the sunsets in to night... AND the waves crash around me the sand slips out to sea and the winds that blow remind me of what has been and what can never be... I AM a lighthouse (born) worn by the weather and the waves AND though I'M EMPTY I still warn the sailors on their way"

Nickel Creek - "I wish you out of the woods and in to the picture with me. I wish you over the moon come out of the question and be. If this is gonna run around in my head I might as well be dreaming... I rollercoaster for you time out of mind must be heavenly. It's all enchanted and wild it's just like my heart said it's gonna be"
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Perhaps an ophthalmologist could help?