PDA

View Full Version : How to learn telepathy?

newusername
10th November 2008, 07:19 PM
I am very intrested in learning how to read the minds of others does I wondered if anyone would care to share how they do this?

Thanks in advance

John
19th November 2008, 04:06 AM
It is not that easy to explain. I have a web site that covers some concepts and encourages some exercises.

The intent to know anothers thoughts is like getting off on the wrong foot. You need to think in terms like, how we are all connected and involved in each others well being. That energy resonates with others and encourages communication.

John

VioletImagery
7th December 2008, 06:46 PM
Hello newusername,

It depends on what level of their mind you want to get information about. Most of people's more superficial thoughts and even a lot of their unconscious ones can be gleaned by subtle cues in context, inflection, body language and by using your intuition (and you probably read these cues quite well already without thinking about it, the trick is just to pay more conscious attention). John is quite right that to understand someone on a deep level both requires and incites compassion and a feeling of connectedness. Just my two cents here.

--Kelsey

SP3
14th February 2009, 09:09 AM
Actually it isn't that hard at all,

You do need to practice, a partner who will practice it with you regularly. You will also need to meditate...I don't know if it was easier for me because I meditated allot but it helped me see the thoughts which weren't mine as well focus my own. It works 2 ways, sending and receiving. Meditation helps with focusing on a single thought because your mind tends to wonder or change what you are focusing on which sends mixed messages to the receiver, which you visualize the image or the feeling in the other person. They do the same to you, but you have to clear your mind and the first thing that pops in is their thought or feeling. Those ESP cards are helpful, 5 basic images you could draw on a piece of paper. I sucessfully did it more than 20 times, I did a test once in philosophy class and got 5 out of 5 right...

You may not like it when you develop it by picking up thoughts and feelings of others. If someone is ill, you'll feel it...if someone is spazing out you'll feel like spazing out. I misused it in High school...which was understandable considering my age. That is why I stopped after I tested it out of what it could do and proved to myself it was real many times I quit. I didn't see the point, unless I was a healer...which I am not. Don't misuse it...bad karma

Also, something else...I tapped into something unusual...I still don't understand...people’s unconsciousness or higher self...very strange...made me feel guilty. It was like something knew what I was doing staring back at me or like a robot obeying a command.

John
14th February 2009, 10:03 AM

Also, something else...I tapped into something unusual...I still don't understand...people’s unconsciousness or higher self...very strange...

Yes the subconscious is a person's Devine Feminine principal and the higher self is their Divine Masculine principal.

A person can truly empower themself by working with their own Divinity. They can then become a healer when they work with another person's Divinity.

John

SP3
14th February 2009, 08:01 PM

Also, something else...I tapped into something unusual...I still don't understand...people’s unconsciousness or higher self...very strange...

Yes the subconscious is a person's Devine Feminine principal and the higher self is their Divine Masculine principal.

A person can truly empower themself by working with their own Divinity. They can then become a healer when they work with another person's Divinity.

John

Do you know that for a fact or did you read it somewhere from someone who philosophized it?

Timotheus
14th February 2009, 08:55 PM
:roll:

Tom
14th February 2009, 09:04 PM
The most practical sounding suggestion I have ever read was frequent use of schummann resonance frequence binaurals. I should google that to get the spelling but I'm too lazy.

Timotheus
14th February 2009, 09:09 PM
:roll:

John
14th February 2009, 09:17 PM
Do you know that for a fact or did you read it somewhere from someone who philosophized it?

My concepts are based on my experience. They are influenced by the material I read. For example, on my about page at my web site, there is a link to a message from Kryon that provides some insights into the nature of the human angel.

John

John
14th February 2009, 09:31 PM
i rather think that telepathy isn't learned at all. one merely wakes up to the fact that it is always in effect.

Hi Tim,

That may be so however I think differently. I am in the process of teaching it to those who have the appropriate motivation.

most thoughts or streams of thought may seem original to the unawares. but, in reality, by one's own resonance (vibratory emission) thoughts and streams of thoughts are attracted to the thinker.

the point of telepathy isn't so much to be able to read other's thoughts, but to be able to recognize your own in amongst the bombardment of incoming like vibration.

I would agree, most of us are not mindful of our thoughts. Which ones come from advertising, which ones from those around us, and which ones are authentically ours. The ones that are ours may also come from a high vibrtional understannding for from a sourse of distress and anger.

truthfully, when one is awakened one need not read the secret thoughts of others, nor would they want to out of respect for their own personal privacy. for, upon other's own spoken or written disclosure of thought everything secret is known, though hidden to them between their lines.

conduct discloses true character. all have negative thoughts they keep secret, yet it is their character that keeps them from expression of bad qualities. we all fall short of the mark i reckon.

tim

I use telepathy as another form of communcation. I am not interested in knowing what another does not wish to share with me. The few examples where this is allowed to happen is when a person's Divine subconscious sends me information that is involved in that person's highest good. It is done for a reason and not to provide dis-respect for that person's personal privacy.

John

newusername
1st March 2009, 04:11 AM
It is not that easy to explain. I have a web site that covers some concepts and encourages some exercises.

The intent to know anothers thoughts is like getting off on the wrong foot. You need to think in terms like, how we are all connected and involved in each others well being. That energy resonates with others and encourages communication.

John

I'm not into manipulating others, more intrested in building my own arsenal against the scum that are after me.

newusername
1st March 2009, 04:16 AM
Hello newusername,

It depends on what level of their mind you want to get information about. Most of people's more superficial thoughts and even a lot of their unconscious ones can be gleaned by subtle cues in context, inflection, body language and by using your intuition (and you probably read these cues quite well already without thinking about it, the trick is just to pay more conscious attention). John is quite right that to understand someone on a deep level both requires and incites compassion and a feeling of connectedness. Just my two cents here.

--Kelsey

Yea I see what you mean. As in it's been going on in there all the time but one has to start to take concious notice of it.

newusername
1st March 2009, 04:32 AM

You do need to practice, a partner who will practice it with you regularly. You will also need to meditate...I don't know if it was easier for me because I meditated allot but it helped me see the thoughts which weren't mine as well focus my own. It works 2 ways, sending and receiving. Meditation helps with focusing on a single thought because your mind tends to wonder or change what you are focusing on which sends mixed messages to the receiver, which you visualize the image or the feeling in the other person. They do the same to you, but you have to clear your mind and the first thing that pops in is their thought or feeling. Those ESP cards are helpful, 5 basic images you could draw on a piece of paper. I sucessfully did it more than 20 times, I did a test once in philosophy class and got 5 out of 5 right...

You may not like it when you develop it by picking up thoughts and feelings of others. If someone is ill, you'll feel it...if someone is spazing out you'll feel like spazing out. I misused it in High school...which was understandable considering my age. That is why I stopped after I tested it out of what it could do and proved to myself it was real many times I quit. I didn't see the point, unless I was a healer...which I am not. Don't misuse it...bad karma

Also, something else...I tapped into something unusual...I still don't understand...people’s unconsciousness or higher self...very strange...made me feel guilty. It was like something knew what I was doing staring back at me or like a robot obeying a command.

Now that is intresting.
Thanks for your advice, and I give nothing (that is I do not give you anything) in return apart from the aforementioned typed out thanks - and that is the "thanks" I typed out at the begging of this paragraph.
There is no disrespect meant to you here when I say/command/affirm.
You will keep away from me in all ways.

SP3
5th March 2009, 01:43 AM
I'm not into manipulating others, more intrested in building my own arsenal against the scum that are after me.

What do you mean? and how will telepathy help?

ssk
21st March 2009, 06:29 PM
It's a natural gift to a large extent nurtured by instinct and life experience.

I’m not talking here about telepathy in literal sense, but about judging people and weighing their reactions. It’s far more important than reading their minds or trying to influence them, as in this case you do not know what to expect, and what could be fun in the beginning could turn to tragedy later on.
The key is take life openly, without prior thought or judgment. Do not make acts, just be what you are. Laugh to the funny and accept the miserable as it is.

Live the child in you, in other words.

I’ll not lie to you and say that I can “judge and weigh” people instantly, but after a short time, I can really expect their actions and reactions.

By the way, this gift (let alone demonstration of telepathic power) can make you very unpopular.

west12
17th December 2009, 10:42 PM
Is it wrong to use telepathy in gambling games like poker?
I'm interested in developing my psihic but I am also a compolsory gambler

Tom
17th December 2009, 11:01 PM

It isn't as helpful as you would think. People rarely think in complete sentences, and it can be difficult to distinguish between what they are seeing and what they are fantasizing. Then there are the natural defenses in place for reasons of privacy. Most people don't really want to be an open book. This is heightened during gambling, when people are intentionally controlling their thoughts to avoid having everything show on their faces.

I'm interested in developing my psihic

Good idea. Learn to meditate. You may need to work on something physical like yoga or tai chi so you can train your body and mind to be able to sit still. At first learning to meditate can be really boring.

but I am also a compolsory gambler

We all have our stuff that we are working through, even after having years of experience. You might want to be aware that patterns of compulsion can grow stronger when you start doing energy work, meditating, doing yoga. Anything that increases your energy tends to energize everything without sorting between the good and the bad. When you start to challenge yourself in new ways it can add stress which also makes controlling compulsions more challenging. You may want to get help with this first. Get your life balanced, to give yourself more opportunity to do your inner work.

John
17th December 2009, 11:06 PM
Hi West12,

Telekinesis is what you want to learn, not telepathy.
http://learn-telekinesis-training.com/index.php

There is a universal law "harm no one, do as you wish". If you can use your skills in appropriate ways, you will be fine.

John

ButterflyWoman
18th December 2009, 05:51 AM
Wrong by whose standards? Right and wrong are judgment calls. It's not illegal, certainly.

Alaskans
19th December 2009, 02:42 PM
If you judge a person, you cannot see how a person really is because your judgement will cloud the truth.
Meditate, observe controll observe. Then identify what you observe.

I dont even fully trust myself with the power, not sure we should talk on open forum about the closely related practical skills. (though I would like to!)

Kinda sucks being (novice) psychic on a site of psychics. I am fanatical about not saying the wrong things so I spend a lot of time composing my posts and my thoughts. What I think in the process isnt always what I want to say, and people pick up on that. Its like editing a letter written with a pencil over and over and having a terrible eraser that wont erase. And it goes the other way too, I sense stuff from other people and feel like im feeding into thier erronous path of thoughts just by witnessing it, to wich I feel guilty if I fail to resolve it for them. BTW John is legit, hes got a level of tranquility that I havent seen before, it must be easy to see everyones thoughts in a pool that calm.

DarkChylde
11th July 2015, 09:37 PM
first my unreserved apologies for reviving an old thread (I've been going over spades of threads regarding the very same subject but not much advice in terms of exercise or "how to" came up.

over the past few days I've been looking up how to get your telepathy going and strongly disagree with the following (I hope this helps some) :

*Relax your physical body : total manure , I've passed on messaged sitting in a cramped car with an elbow jousted in my kidney.

*Meditate/Tai chi/etc etc : again disagree , I've my energy body and energetic health has a whole was WHACK out of shape and I could be receive and send yet still.

*telepathy can be done distantly : maybe , but I've noticed there's a "range" , the greater the proximity the greater the flow of non-verbal communication (I've heard that people locked out of a house shouted and shrieked out for help and it was heard) , I don't scream , talking politely works fine for me.

*You're a step ahead if you can pass telepathic messages : absolute total bovine refuse , sometimes it turns on , on it's own and your entire ambient area can hear your private thoughts.Sounds like a lot of fun no?.

I hope this helps if you're trying to acquire the skill , it culls out some of the "Facts" that didn't apply to me.

Im still searching intently on what are the key ingredients in telepathy , so please if you're in the know , share you information as it would of help immensely.

Maha Maya
11th September 2019, 07:55 AM
I am very intrested in learning how to read the minds of others does I wondered if anyone would care to share how they do this?

Thanks in advance
Generally... information on telepathy and clairvoyance can be found in jainism.
One of the 5 sources of knowledge in this system: sensual knowledge, valid testimony (scriptures), clairvoyance, telepathy and omniscience.
There are two types of telepathy:direct telepathy and complete telepathy...
they say that direct telepathy extends to two or three soul births.
Maximum for 7-8 past or future levels of existence.And complete telepathy minimum 7-8 soul births and maximum incalculable amount.

But honestly.... in system and cosmology of jainism, I am not very good...Hm...
But for sure this is not another episode of "Mentalist" or "The Dead Zone",
but there are common things....

Maha Maya
11th September 2019, 07:58 AM
I would give a link to the texts .... but all my posts about prana, akasha, kundalini are removed....even if I do not give links....
Oh....well....I'm offended....
I mean this is an attack on the freedom of speech and free press....

CFTraveler
11th September 2019, 02:22 PM
The attack is in the eye of the beholder. Are you a member of the press? You can easily give a title and where it is, without the drama.
If I go to your house, and I start telling you how things should be, do I have the right to impose what I say to you? You're in Robert's house, and by becoming a member of this forum, you agree to abide by the rules of the forums, which are spelled out for you in various places, including my signature, making them easy to find.
When I join a forum the first thing I do is read the rules.

Maha Maya
12th September 2019, 11:52 AM
You can easily give a title and where it is, without the drama..
Well i can't?!....
I mean i am writing a message...and it does not appear...
Hm....still moderated?
(most likely this message will not reach either....)
Oh well....
Or I wrote a message and it disappeared....
(Hm....I do not give direct links ....I mean h***)
Oh well.....I can’t say what book I read in childhood...in connection with the topic....?
Oh dear.....

But i get it...This is some form of emptiness or akasha chronicles....?

P.S. but rather, this is a repression against the freedom of speech...

CFTraveler
12th September 2019, 02:47 PM
The template pre-moderates, it's not a conscious decision by a human.

Maha Maya
13th September 2019, 01:45 PM
The template pre-moderates, it's not a conscious decision by a human.

interesting.....
something like artificial intelligence.....?
which does not let me? robots...
okay, I've already forgiven everyone....
I was not much offended... I suspect...

Antares
14th September 2019, 08:08 PM

In opposite to how it is shown in movies, tv series, or fantasy books, it's a very complex and vast field.

Because it touches everything - literally.

The telepathy, and channeling, in general is simply the ability to receieve, interpret and recognize vibrations - at certain level.

You can receieve much, MUCH more from a single human being than just what is (s)he thinking of at the moment. Don't limit yourself, start where you feel you are already receiving things from other people, even if it seems not too advanced. This is the way to go in my opinion, rather than imposing on self anything you might heard about it.

Warning here: telepathy is actually being open - to ANYTHING that may come to your mind. You need to be very honest to yourself, as it might become a burden more than of any benefit.

olyris
15th September 2019, 03:08 AM
Here is how I learned it:

To realise that my mind was being read. Then I read it back. Some of those thoughts were not just mine.

Energy work is great for the psyche, in all of this. It veritably enables pure meaning, not just all of the "this is the normal mode" sort of believing. It is as though energy has a purer essence than ordinary things. Communing more intimately with Spirit.

olyris
21st September 2019, 03:22 AM
Telepathy is not an ordinary study - you either do or do not have a free will... that theory is called purpose; no telepathy for no purpose.