PDA

View Full Version : I sneezed!

TalkingHead
17th November 2008, 05:41 AM
But I felt a chill or tingle up my spine when I did. Now I know this isn't really a major experience.. but it made me wonder if anyone has ever had very strong sensations up their spine. I know Kundalini is supposed to feel like big snake of energy running up your body.. but what about more minor experiences?

Korpo
17th November 2008, 06:55 AM
Happened to me all the time. Energy likes to move when it can. :)

Oliver

CFTraveler
17th November 2008, 02:05 PM
Ditto. I even projected after one of those once.

Chris_com28
23rd November 2008, 01:04 AM
You mean you projected after sneezing? I'm not really supprised about a kundalini type feeling coming from a sneeze. It's quite an energetic thing and I'm sure you release a lot of energy during it. It's even quite orgasmic I find. I remember seeing this video with a lady talking about whole body orgasm saying how a sneeze is like a little orgasm.

CFTraveler
23rd November 2008, 10:23 PM
No, I projected after an energy rush, as described by the OP. (The energy rush, not the sneeze).

Ouroboros
23rd November 2008, 10:48 PM
No, I projected after an energy rush, as described by the OP. (The energy rush, not the sneeze).

Aw man...I was really hoping for an awesome story about how you sneezed yourself right out of your body one time. :P

Korpo
23rd November 2008, 10:59 PM
Would that constitute an exit technique? ;) (Just imagine someone trying to duplicate *that* consciously. :D )

Oliver