PDA

View Full Version : Are brainwave entrainment CDs effective?

ashton.alan64
17th November 2008, 09:04 AM
I have been hearing a lot about brainwave entrainment CDs. Some of my friends have tried using some of these CDs and claim that they really work wonders. They have asked me to try one too. But I am not sure whether these CDs or audio programs are really effective. Do they actually help bring about a noticeable change? Kindly suggest.

Korpo
17th November 2008, 10:09 AM
Yes, they are. You can learn how to do trance from them, that I'm pretty sure of. What are you aiming for? What is your intended application?

Oliver

alexanderstewart09
17th November 2008, 11:10 AM
Hi ashton.alan64,

Its okay to have some doubts about things you have never tried. But once you would use a brainwave entrainment program, you would feel the difference yourself.

There is no doubt that Brainwave Entrainment CDs have helped several people improve their lives. Brainwave Entrainment CD recordings are actually designed in a way to influence the brain waves. Just by listening to a simple audio program can help you improve your concentration, reduce stress, enhance your IQ, creativity and boost performance.

This is no mumbo-jumbo but scientifically proven specially created sounds that help promote deep thinking. With the help of these Brainwave CDs you would be able to think deeper and faster, master your emotions and concentrate better on your work. All this would eventually boost your performance.

I have been using it for quite some time now and I have befitted a lot from it. I am able to concentrate better on my work and feel more focused and energized now. I am also less tired and have been able to stop myself from feeling stressed out. You can check out the CD I use at [link deleted; please see 20 post rule, thanks]. Listen to this daily for 30 minutes and you would see the difference yourself. Do let me know about your experience.

Bye.........

Tom
17th November 2008, 04:07 PM
It is like anything else; some entrainment MP3s / CDs are going to be more effective than others. I didn't use entrainment much at all before using holosync because all the things I tried just kept getting on my nerves. It was irritating rather than restful. Now I have a couple of favorite brands and I even respond more favorably to one of the ones that didn't work before.

(edit)

[link deleted; please see 20 post rule, thanks]

Now that I have seen this same thread and the response to it over at xtrememind.com's forum, I know that the deleted link refers to a site that I also became aware of recently.

http://brainev.com/

They have a free 15 minute demo MP3. I have been using it for just over a week now and I really enjoy it. I want to buy the full set of CDs as soon as I get the money together to pay for them.