PDA

View Full Version : Starting HemiSync

Ouroboros
18th November 2008, 01:23 AM
Well, I've started working with Wave I of the Gateway Experience. So far, I'm pretty pleased. I've managed to go into what I feel was a very light Focus 10 state (thanks Korpo for posting that article about Focus 10, it really helped give me a guidepost to judge my experiences by...after the fact, of course ;) ). I think I'm gonna play around with the Advanced Focus 10 CD (third in Wave I) a few more times before moving on to the next exercise, just to get a little more used to things, but I've been very happy with what I've experienced so far.

I even went out and bought a $150 pair of Bose Around-Ear headphones. :P Eventually I hope to afford to go do the Gateway Voyage at TMI's facilities. Not only would I love the experience, I'd love to meet the people who work there. That would be like the ultimate cool job :D. Maybe I SHOULD try manifesting me some piles o' money...that way I can do ALL the programs they offer, hehe.

Ouroboros
18th November 2008, 02:29 AM
Oh! I thought I should add an interesting part of one of my experiences.

I was doing the exercise with my roommate in the room, and our neighbors once again began playing their music super loud. I experienced irritation and anger, but it felt like the emotions were distanced from me...very much like I was observing them but not a part. It was a neat feeling that I quite enjoyed, it was like being cushioned from the impact of the emotion which allowed me to sort of file it away and continue on with the exercise. Also very encouraging, as it means that I can still hope to see some progress even with the almost continual distractions and zero privacy situation I'm in.