PDA

View Full Version : Strange thing in nose

sono
20th November 2008, 05:41 AM
I've hesitated to post this for a week or more now, for fear of being thought neurotic or worse, but here goes - it's a bit gross! One night as I was settling to sleep, I felt some sort of discomfort in my right nostril & after due digging & delving, I extracted a weird little item, about the size of a large grain of sand, but silverish, with a tiny "tail" on it. It was quite "heavy" for its size, & (naturally !) I dropped it in the bedclothes & couldn't find it again. There is still a tender place high up in my nostril where it seemed to have originated, & there were flecks of blood on the tissue, so it must have come through the skin/nasal membrane. I can't help but wonder if it was an implant from long ago that worked its way out.

Since then I've noticed odd sharp sensations (on the front of my left shoulder, on top of my right foot, under the left foot, & the right upper gum area) as if I was being bitten really hard by an invisible insect, or being given an electric shock with a needle (!?) Each time I look to see what it is, there is nothing there.

I also began to feel really awful, & have been on antibiotics to clear up anything nasty, as the doctor thought it might be a tooth problem. There doesn't seem to be much improvement & I am getting shooting pains up into & under the right nostril area, am dizzy & light-headed, depressed & can't seem to concentrate.

Could this be some sort of pyschic attack?? I've had a few salt baths, & done the violet flame clearing that RB recommends. . . (btw has the Psychic Defence Forum been done away with? I can't find it & am not sure where to post this) I'd really appreciate any sort of input or insight!

Thanks & namaste to all

Mishell
20th November 2008, 07:01 AM
Hi Sono. You have to be logged in to read the defense forums. See thins thread: http://forums.astraldynamics.com/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=12867 Myabe that was the problem?

sono
20th November 2008, 07:11 AM
Weird, because I had to log in to post the above about the nose thing, too - but now that I pop back to see if anyone has replied, I see the Psycich Defence sections are exactly where they always used to be. It's not that I tried to open them & couldn't - they were simply not visible in the usual place the first time.