PDA

View Full Version : Exercize for Root Chakra?

TheWanderer
21st November 2008, 11:36 AM
Hi, what is the best exercize to do to activate and work on your root chakra?

Is it the visualization of moving the ball up and down on your legs real fast?

I have the Mastering Astral Projection CD's but don't recall it saying which exercize would be best for root chakra.
I feel I need the most work there and then probably the second chakra next.

Thanks

CFTraveler
21st November 2008, 01:28 PM
That's because there is no 'best' exercise. We're all different, with different life experiences, cultural bias and personalities- so any given method of work on the root chakra may be the 'best' for you. The best way to find it is to try all possible methods, and see which one is the one that keeps you balanced and well adjusted.

TheWanderer
21st November 2008, 04:02 PM
::sigh::

not easy to keep searching after countless books,years, etc.
pretty much through reading

at some point you just want answers.

Korpo
21st November 2008, 04:06 PM
Hello, Wanderer.

Robert has written that there are several secondary centers involved with the base center, and describes exercises to activate this complex of energy centers in his book "Energy Work". I guess doing all the NEW exercises like energy balls and spinning the centers might help.

The centers are besides the base chakra itself the secondary center in the genitals, the coccyx and the hip joints. He includes some very nice diagrams with it to show the locations and some exercises tailored for the base center.

Take good care,
Oliver

Tom
21st November 2008, 11:21 PM
From Yoga, mulabhanda - the root lock - combined with breathing exercises - pranayama - are traditionally used to activate Kundalini. Mulabhanda involves the muscles of the perineum, and I would suggest looking up kegel exercises. They do exist for both men and women, and are more detailed than just looking up mulabhanda. Look up mulabhanda first and in particular the alternate nostril breathing. There is a visualization you can add where you imagine your breath going down and waking up Kundalini or sending Her into greater activity.

alwayson4
22nd November 2008, 07:55 PM
The base chakra is in the perineum.

But there are four satelties you should develop, along with the base chakra in the perineum

The four satelites are:

2 hip joints
the tailbone
the genitals

Also, you should raise energy to the subnavel storage center. So work on all 6.....base chakra, the four satelites, and the subnavel chakra. I suggest getting Robert's energy book.

TheWanderer
24th November 2008, 04:42 PM
ok ill try it. i know i have some stuck energy there because i always feel it and have been trying to get rid of it for years.
even at night in dreams when my energy body is coming loose and I'm kinda half conscious I've felt it.
it's like I'm aware of my astral body and feel it stuck around the second chakra or first.