PDA

View Full Version : Weird Stuff That happens to me- It may be energy related?

CFTraveler
31st December 2005, 03:00 AM
As promised- weird stuff about me- does it mean something (besides I'm neurotic?)
All my life the left side of my body has felt colder than the right side. I thought it was all in my head, until my husband compared cheeks (on my face, people) and confirmed the difference. And, I don't like it. I'm always trying to warm my left side and cool my right cheek.

This is kind of embarrasing- If I run my fingertips in running water the sensation in my fingers is so pleasurable it's almost orgasmic. My husband reports it's not the same for him(I always thought that was universal- silly me :roll:

There is a spot on my back, below my neck, kind of right over the middle of my shoulderblades, that if it's almost touched, will send electriclike sparks all through my body. It's the same spot I feel the electricity is being generated when I get the shudder sensations. BTW, when I get them my husband can actually see the skin as it vibrates. Now, if you don't think that's weird...welcome to my world!

I can understand a lot of what is said in languages I haven't learned. (except of the asian languages.)

I'll post more stuff when I remember it. Believe me, there's more.

Apex
31st December 2005, 03:42 AM
It may or may not be related, but I can make areas of my body go numb by pressing on other areas. I've always assumed this is nerve related for me, so-called 'pressure points'.

Mind
31st December 2005, 04:04 AM
What you experience seems very natural to me, these things have been happening to me so long as i can remember now. Seems to be a natural prosess of development, and in my case it has speeded up the last years.

I can feel my self getting hotter or colder and choose to some extent my body temprature by feeling for it like this. I have done tests to see if it was not just me imagining it and everything thus far seems to point that my body temp changes.

What you are saying about your hand goes for my whole body and about a foot or so away from it, it aint only water but everything. I will feel what ever it is, most things have a distingt feeling to it. Gets realy interesting when it comes to plants and animals, seems to work almost like empathy. Also, i can always feel my aura, chakras (both larger and smaller) and energy going tru my body and aura, can often give feelings of electricity running tru the body. It realy gotta be experienced.

To be honest, i dont realy know what causes this but it seems to have an connection with meditation and energy work. The more i work with energy and the more i meditate i will get more sensitive. I have gotten so used to this now that i cant imagin what it would be without it.

Dsmoke
31st December 2005, 05:33 AM
I have something similar - touch that spot near the shoulderblades and I shudder uncontrollably. I have no idea what it means - I always figured it was a weird nerve thing. Strange!

russmi3
4th January 2006, 03:50 AM
OK the more posts I read in here, the more things that have been bugging me I am learning may be experienced by others :lol: I just replied to another post about body getting war/hot/sweating during projections.

I also have sensations, only when going to sleep, whether projecting or not that travel up and down my body. These feel like something electrically charged/chilled moving slowly from one point to another. Usually from shoulder area down to leg or reverse. It is always only on one side per occurance.