PDA

View Full Version : Ok...

IcarusWings
24th November 2008, 05:22 AM
I know this has been asked before, but perhaps I can get some consolidation.

First let it be known that I've applied, a Sleeping Earthed bed strip and Magnetic Mattress Pad, as well as a running water fountain with a small chime that rings as disturbed by the flow.

Also, I have an issue with Mind Split. At all times there is an energetic copy of me roaming the astral, and I often get feedback from it whenever I have a mind to focus on it. Things that happen to my double affect me directly, i.e. another being does something energy wise to it my energy centers go off the charts.

When I sleep at night, there are beings in the room with me. Some I've identified as ghosts, but they usually never stick around. A few instances I determined it was my own energetic double taking the shape of my fears(? but I'm not really afraid of their presence), in those cases I was able to control the double by concentrating. But the ones that I'm curious about are small humanoid with alien or insect features. The insect ones seem to resemble strictly what Robert calls Astral Wildlife and just hover over me feeding. But another form comes at times, and when I wake with a loose energy body and stir, the being waves its hand over my forehead and I get fuzzy, unclear and more drowsy. This doesn't send me back to sleep though if I'm watching it happen, and when I used my astral awareness hands to grab at its wrist after it thought it put me back to sleep, it freaked right out and runs away not to return that night.

So in conclusion, I'm looking for suggestions. I'm not talented with making shields, at least I've never made one that stopped these things. The LBRP is something I've been attempting to learn, but again this hasn't produced results for me yet. So far my tactics have just been ignoring them, and I can get to sleep just fine. Except I wake up loose in my body all the time and see these things, sometimes I have a rough night waking repeatedly half asleep I grab at the hand of a golden coloured being with a head that only has two large holes and nothing else, then bite at its hand, trying to defend myself or something.

I never saw any of these things all until I started regular NEW practice, meditation, and AP, just so you know. But please, let me know what you all think. :)

Samuel431
24th November 2008, 12:30 PM
Hi Icarus Wings

How long have you been practicing energy?

I think this might just be an example of the old saying: If you see the paranormal, the paranormal sees you. These entities might just think your a easy target with slightly higher then normal energy and not enough control yet to really defend against them.

In my first year of energy development I was constantly attacked by weak entities...Im guessing that they only wanted to steal some energy.

Although...alot of people I've been talking to says that whatever is attacking them seems to focus mostly on their brow chakra. Maybe this is just a coincedence.

I would recommend that you develop your entire energy body with slight priority to your solar plexus and brow chakra's. Also...Here's a technique that seemed to work for other people I've told it to.

1.)First gather energy(from all or whatever sources you feel comfortible with) untill you feel it's enough.
2.)Next: Do a quick "full circuit" as described in Astral Dynamics to get the energy flowing with ease and then start to speed it up substancially.
3.) Pick your most active chakra and start to focus on it and using will power start to draw most of your energy to it.
4.)Feel the energy expanding untill it forms a bubble around you.
5.)Take this bubble and compress it against your skin infusing it with your aura.
6.)Do step 3 to 5 again untill you can feel the buzzing of the energy on your skin or untill you feel it's enough
Note: Gather energy when needed or preffered. Don't let your internal energy get to low, or else the whole shield might be for nothing.

Tell me what you think about the technique.

Hope this helps :D

Samuel431

CFTraveler
24th November 2008, 03:04 PM
One thing I always tell people is that once you lift the veil and see what's actually there, you can't close it again, you can't unsee it. You can ignore it, and usually it'll leave you alone, unless is a self aspect (and I don't mean projected double, I mean guide or alternate-self that's there to teach you something). If you can go to sleep peacefully, it's just a matter of accepting that 'they''ve always been there and you just have become aware of them. If the countermeasures Samuel gave you have no effect chances are these beings are not there to do you harm- they're just there because they're there, and you're there too, and that's that. If this is a source of major anxiety for you, then I suggest some grounding, not just grounding energy work, but a change in focus, to earthy things. That may shift the balance a bit. But if it's a part of your spiritual evolution, it's just what it is.

IcarusWings
24th November 2008, 05:43 PM
Hi Icarus Wings

How long have you been practicing energy?

Samuel431,

While I've been working with energy for over a year, I've only really been working regularly with a routine and purpose for about half a year. So I fit exactly into the same situation. I never really paid it much heed, but I believe they hover over the two energy centers you mentioned. I definitely get the perception they are like a mosquito, taking little bits of energy but I never felt any ill effects so I haven't worried myself over it.

I will definitely try out the technique, but just to make certain I have it right. My most active chakra? I get really strong positive throbbing sensations with a minute or two of stimulation on all my chakras. Is there one you suggest in particular for this shielding?

IcarusWings
24th November 2008, 05:51 PM
One thing I always tell people is that once you lift the veil and see what's actually there, you can't close it again, you can't unsee it. You can ignore it, and usually it'll leave you alone, unless is a self aspect (and I don't mean projected double, I mean guide or alternate-self that's there to teach you something). If you can go to sleep peacefully, it's just a matter of accepting that 'they''ve always been there and you just have become aware of them. If the countermeasures Samuel gave you have no effect chances are these beings are not there to do you harm- they're just there because they're there, and you're there too, and that's that. If this is a source of major anxiety for you, then I suggest some grounding, not just grounding energy work, but a change in focus, to earthy things. That may shift the balance a bit. But if it's a part of your spiritual evolution, it's just what it is.

CFTraveler,

I think I've come to terms with this. I think my main concern was, what if I wasn't concerned enough and these things are doing me irreparable harm? *smiles* I'm confident that I'll be able to adapt the new technique to accommodate. Now If I could just get some decent sleep tonight without falling through my bed! ;) Thanks for the input, by the way.

Samuel431
25th November 2008, 12:11 AM
I will definitely try out the technique, but just to make certain I have it right. My most active chakra? I get really strong positive throbbing sensations with a minute or two of stimulation on all my chakras. Is there one you suggest in particular for this shielding?

Well there are several answers to that. While the solar plexus is the defending chakra of the system, its logical to assume that the energy from that chakra will be well suited for this purpose. On the other hand you're looking to use as much energy as possible to create the shield. Usually when I meditate and clear my mind there are always a specific chakra that radiates significantly more then the rest(for me that would be the solar plexus, but whatever works).

CFTraveler
25th November 2008, 03:19 AM
I think my main concern was, what if I wasn't concerned enough and these things are doing me irreparable harm? *smiles* Which is why I said "if Samuel's countermeasures don't work...".
Anyway, you know if you're being harmed, negs cause immediate energy drain (resulting in fatigue), or some other psychic change in you- so you'll know if you're being harmed.

IcarusWings
25th November 2008, 04:22 AM
Well there are several answers to that. While the solar plexus is the defending chakra of the system, its logical to assume that the energy from that chakra will be well suited for this purpose. On the other hand you're looking to use as much energy as possible to create the shield. Usually when I meditate and clear my mind there are always a specific chakra that radiates significantly more then the rest(for me that would be the solar plexus, but whatever works).

For me, when I meditate it is my brow center that pulsates. From what I've read, it led me to believe that the increased energy flow is bottle capping there, and further energy work would decrease that. For that matter, my brow pulsates regularly throughout the day even as I'm typing this.

Samuel431
25th November 2008, 11:48 AM
For me, when I meditate it is my brow center that pulsates. From what I've read, it led me to believe that the increased energy flow is bottle capping there, and further energy work would decrease that. For that matter, my brow pulsates regularly throughout the day even as I'm typing this.

Well, IMO overworking a specific chakra is not beneficial to the system as a whole, and futher more...over working the brow chakra can make a bunch of side-effects surfuce. My advise would be to notice how much more activity there is in your brow chakra in relation to the rest and never let any one chakra have more activity then the present differance. But, I think its a safe bet to say that you're naturally psychic. Just remeber there are no limits as to how far and how strong a person can make their energy body...if you go about it in the right way. Life is all about balance, the energy body is no exeption.

Just be carefull...from what I've read neg. entities love to use the brow chakra(I have no idea why) for whatever purpose they see fit. Try to use the brow chakra for this technique and if there are any ill side-effects then protect the brow chakra and use another chakra for this technique(the second most active chakra in the system)...If you use another chakra there shouldn't be any complications except for the fact that you'll have to put more effort and time into the creation of the shield.

Samuel431

IcarusWings
26th November 2008, 07:27 AM
Just in case your curious.

I've not had time for full session in the past two days, but when I did daily stimulation on the go (as I often do), I took a few minutes and did the technique, I only did the full cycle 4 times, but I was able to acutely feel the expansion of a bubble, hold it surrounding me and then the tingling each time all over my skin when I shrunk it. (about 45 seconds each time) So I have a lot of confidence with it.

I'll let you know how things progress. :o

Samuel431
26th November 2008, 01:08 PM
Thanks a lot IW. :D

This technique seems to work very well but, im still curious about the maintenace of the shield...how long are you able to hold it there without thinking about it untill it reabsorbs into the energy system. Im having a little troule holding it there in my sleep, like when I wake up it's almost gone. I guess this could be due to entities attacking me in my sleep or maybe just the fact that this technique needs high maintenace(im speaking from my own experience only). Let me know okay, thanks :)

Samuel431

CFTraveler
26th November 2008, 01:41 PM
You connect it to a natural earth energy to keep itself renewed. Not your own energy, because it can drain you (and keep you from getting a good night's sleep). And make sure to take it down when you're done with it. I think this might be here- you will see a lot of what you know (it's a long thread) but there's a lot of options.
viewtopic.php?f=21&t=2479 (http://forums.astraldynamics.com/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=2479)

Samuel431
26th November 2008, 03:11 PM
Usually I connect it to a light source of energy, I even ask God to help me keep it up before going to sleep

Just a friendly note: The Punja method and Garlic has absolutelly no effect on ET's(I kinda figured as much), this morning I woke up, I was drained and got a damn Hive on my neck and leg, I really dislike those things(putting it as lightly as I can). Now I got two more implants, and I just removed three last night--Dammit!.

And make sure to take it down when you're done with it.

Usually I just keep it up--it brings a whole other meaning to 24\7 protection :D . I got a feeling my attacks are far from over.

Samuel431