PDA

View Full Version : Bruce Moen's methods and TMI Gateway voyage methods

lemmiwinks
26th November 2008, 06:41 PM
This post is mostly aimed at TMI Gateway voyage home series beginner's.

I recently purchased a copy of Bruce Moen's "Afterlife Knowledge Guidebook", and have started a few of the exercises. For reference, Bruce Moen was a TMI Gateway Voyage graduate, and a TMI lifeline graduate.

Whilst Moen focus's more on the aspect of retrieval's in his book, he also gives sound advice on other subjects such as contacting guide's and energy gathering etc etc...

I own a copy of TMI gateway voyage (first disc), and have been impressed with the results. I have achieved a nice Focus 10, but haven't dabbled in 12 yet. The one thing that did bug me a little about the Gateway Voyage was the lack of details pertaining to the exercises. For instance, REBAL I thought was a bit vague, and so was the resonant tuning method, until I read this book!!

Mr Moen has a great "down to Earth" writing style, and because he is a Gateway Voyage graduate, has already covered the Gateway Voyage exercises. He combines TMI exercises with his own techniques, but most of his exercises are very similar to the Gateway Voyage's. Also, because they are so similar, Moen's exercises can be done whilst listening the the Gateway Voyage's!

I have found Bruce Moen's book very helpful in "ironing out" any vagueness that I encountered when pondering over what Robert Monroe meant in the Gateway voyage exercise handbook!

Since reading this book, I am very confident in knowing exactly what to do during the Gateway Voyage exercises, especially in areas such as energy gathering and REBAL. Last night I combined the two and encoutered some rather pleasant (and new) feelings whilst creating my REBAL!

I thoroughly recommend purchasing a copy of the book for any Gateway Voyage listeners who are scratching their heads! He also has a few other books out, which describe his adventures into the afterlife territories, although I have only read the first one, it too was a brilliant read!!

Good luck I hope this helps, and safe traveling! :wink:

Lemmiwinks,
Kent, England

Korpo
26th November 2008, 06:49 PM
Yes, I would recommend Bruce Moen highly, too. He also has interesting practical things to say about the different Focus levels.

Oliver

stargazer
21st March 2009, 08:27 PM
One thing about Bruce Moen's methods that I really liked and felt a kinship with was his use of imagination to help overcome his doubts. I was reading his book while at Gateways and during one of the session briefings I had drawn an image of an arrow that was imagination, and when that arrow broke through the barrier of various states of consciousness, it thickened and became experience. I like to think that the area of your brain responsible for imagination is the same area of your brain that can be receptive to input from the outer world (or perhaps in a bigger sense, it is one and the same) "Fake it til you make it" has been a valuable tool for me... rather than talking myself out of the journey, I put on my shoes (not feeling it!), point myself in the direction, (still not feeling it!), start walking (Eh!), and before I know it, whoah, I'm feeling it! I really enjoyed Bruce relating how "I *IMAGINE* that I'm having a conversation with this person" slowly gave way to "I am having a conversation with this person" as he grew to trust the process and his abilities. But the "I imagine" part was important to get you out of the gate.

I'm headed to Lifeline in May and am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO friggin' excited!!!!!!!

CFTraveler
21st March 2009, 08:40 PM
I was going to refer you to this thread in the Movie and Book section, you may get something out of it.
viewtopic.php?f=25&t=10776&p=82437 (http://forums.astraldynamics.com/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=10776&p=82437)

Neil Templar
21st March 2009, 08:56 PM
hey that's great info.
i just got my copy of Afterlife Guidebook, and have just started with the Gateway CD's... i guess i'll start reading that now..
cheers! 8)

jtalarczyk
30th September 2009, 04:30 PM
Bruce Moens book did it for me too. I started by buying his book, Voyages Into the Unknown. I started reading it and I was amazed. So I ordered Wave 1 of the Gateway Experience. I experienced Focus 10 and was amazed. I kept reading his book and ordering the next wave, etc., etc.. Now I own all waves and keep listening to "Freeflow Focus 21". Wow am I impressed.

michaelsaganski
10th March 2010, 08:59 PM
Oh wow ok thanks for the tip. I just got Bruce Moen's first book and am excited to read it. I have tried the Gateway Experience tracks in the past, and I also became a little clueless about how to make a REBAL, etc.