PDA

View Full Version : Just Like Heaven

sash
1st January 2006, 02:46 AM
Link (http://www.justlikeheaven-themovie.com/main.html).

Just saw this last night. It's a very good movie, completely underated in previews/ads. There might be a few errors in the theory but it draws in experiences such as phasing and being out of body to an accurate extent.

I won't give away the story but it's worth seeing for anyone who likes light/comedy movies but also with some real depth behind them. It's also got remarkably good direction to it. Anyone else seen it?

kmD
1st January 2006, 10:23 PM
no sorry. when they cast Napeleon Dynamite as a psyhic, i decided to skip it :lol:

but i will look for it in the vid store since you reccommend it.

darkrealmz
22nd March 2006, 04:34 PM
Link (http://www.justlikeheaven-themovie.com/main.html).

Just saw this last night. It's a very good movie, completely underated in previews/ads. There might be a few errors in the theory but it draws in experiences such as phasing and being out of body to an accurate extent.

I won't give away the story but it's worth seeing for anyone who likes light/comedy movies but also with some real depth behind them. It's also got remarkably good direction to it. Anyone else seen it?
Dude i loved that film, Lol and at the end when they hold hands, and her memory of her coma comes back. I do think it was really good, and critics should've thought about that film a little more.

30th March 2006, 11:43 AM
Really good movie. Saw it in the theatre and bought it on DVD when it came out. It's a romantic comedy with an OBE. I laughed, I cried. But, then, I'm always a sucker for these kinds of movies. For those in to thrilling chase scenes, there's a funny one on a guerney.

1st April 2006, 05:45 PM
I thought it was interesting that she had a memory download problem after all her experiences out of body, but then when back in body, couldn't remember.

Loved the exorcism scenes where they did no good whatsoever and when she tried to get back into her body but it wouldn't "take".

gavi dvan
30th April 2006, 01:39 PM
I saw the previews for this, thought it looked half-decent, then it came out on DVD... i overlooked it in the video shop a bunch of times because I thought it was just another romantic comedy, I didn't realise it was THAT movie.

Watched it the other night.... thought it was an unreal movie! Very interesting, very touching, fought back a few tears :cry: As the old saying goes, don't judge a DVD by its cover. Recommended!

Amethyst
23rd November 2006, 07:53 AM
I agree that this movie is very underated. I could have watched it a long time ago, but I didn' really find it attractive. I absolutely loved it!!