PDA

View Full Version : Psychonaut1984's - Astral Projection/Kundalini Log

Psychonaut1984
3rd December 2008, 11:26 PM
:idea: I decided to condense all my astral projection/OBE logs into one continuous post.

First Astral Projection - July 13, 2008
Hello,
My name is Matt. I'm from northern New Jersey. I just registered on the forum. I'm on my 5th day of the 90 day Astral Projection course.

I'm 23, I actually just had my first intentional projection in July and thats what ultimately lead me to explore this particular route. Since then I've been so intrigued by the experience I can't wait to do it again...

Its kind of weird how I had my first experience because while I am very spiritual and into a lot of things that deal with the metaphysical, I guess I didn't really think it was something that I would be capable of doing under normal circumstances. Anyway one day I was watching this video by this Taoist guru Wan Qi and someone commented about it saying that they achieve projections very easily via sleep paralysis... This sparked my interest because I am very familiar with sleep paralysis.I'm also somewhat experienced with lucid dreaming... Around that time I found the Astral Dynamics website and continued reading as much as I could about astral projection and then by some freak chance over the course of the following few weeks I ended up waking up with sleep paralysis.

As soon as I realized that I was having sleep paralysis I remembered what that person said. In the past sleep paralysis is almost always a horrific experience for me but for some reason because I knew I didn't have to stay in my body I just put all my focus on leaving my body and remained calm. I kind of just lifted my hands out, even though I couldn't see them, then I just "yanked" my upper body forward. I was really skeptical at first, and wasn't even sure that I was out of my body... I actually thought that maybe I just woke myself up because because I didn't experience all the lights and bells people were talking about. It actually wasn't until I was up at the top of my stairs of my room (my room in the a basement) I got stuck behind the door for a bit because I realized I had no hands to turn the doorknob. Thats when it really hit me that I succeeded. I had some problems moving around, my movements were very wobbly as I went through the kitchen. Everything was crystal clear. I just started wearing glasses last year for distance but my vision during this experience was so clear. I noticed I could also feel this dampness in the air from the humidity. I hear this is sometimes associated with being at a lower astral, but I didn't really feel like I was in danger or anything. I hovered through the kitchen and saw my mother in the dining room, she was cleaning. She was dusting all the knick knacks in the entertainment center [I did not recognize these ornaments]. I tried to move an object or get her to notice me. I was still having trouble moving about. I was hovering upright but was extremely wobbly on a 30 degree slant. The bottom part of my body drifted behind me a little. This is where I started having fun. I took off and flew up through and above the house over the back yard. I flew up and down around my property like a bird. The experience was overwhelmingly liberating. I decided to go to the moon. I started soaring very high very fast. I tried focusing on going higher and higher and tried to visualize the moon but I wasn't going as high as I wanted to. Then I descended back over my house and hovered slightly over the tallest pine tree in the back yard.

I floated stationary for a few moments trying to think of where I wanted to go. Then I thought about going to my friend's house. I closed my eyes and tried to visualize being in his kitchen. I started soaring extremely fast. I could feel the direction I was going in. As I was soaring towards my friend's house I noticed this dark figure was trailing behind me. It was all black and looked almost like a skeleton or stick figure, it was very abstract-looking. I was uncertain of what it might be, thinking it might possibly be a demon, however I did not get any negative feelings from it. I looked away and kept on soaring forward but noticed it was trying to get my attention and talk to me. As it got closer I could tell it was a woman. She asked me to come with her. I thought "NO! I don't know if I can trust you." I started to ignore her and keep moving but then she urged me to stop moving. She told me, "Wait!, wait! I'm not going to hurt you. I'm trying to help you. Stop! Don't go any further." Her voice was very sweet and soft. I got a very warm feeling from her. I complied with her advice, and before I could think anything else I snapped back into my body.

Psychonaut1984
3rd December 2008, 11:31 PM
Lucid Dream to Astral Projection - September 15, 2008

I think I just had another break through experience last night. It wasn't entirely pleasant though. I'm pretty sure I successfully converted a lucid dream into an astral projection. The problem was that the dream before the lucid dream was a nightmare and even though when I was lucid I was feeling really happy, somehow when I ended the dream the feelings from the nightmare started coming back, and I feel like I may have went to the lower astral. I'm not sure though.

As soon as I realized I was dreaming, I yelled a few times "I'm dreaming!!! I'm in a dream!" then I opted to stop the dream even though I was flying and I was enjoying myself. I yelled to end the dream, and ordered myself back into my body. Everything went black for a few seconds, and then I was in my old room the way it looked 7 years ago, during a traumatic period in my life. I was experiencing what felt like sleep paralysis, it was very different though, my surroundings were changing a lot. I couldn't move, I told myself to just wait it out. It felt like my bed was on this conveyer belt. I couldn't move from my bed at all during this period. I felt this pressure on my body, and a feeling as though I was being pushed downward. I passed through the wall of my old room, then I kept moving forward. I thought my bed was underneath me the whole time but it was just me, it was like I was laying on an invisible stretcher.

The surroundings were very dark, gloomy, and unwelcoming, not quite sinister but it just had this empty weird feeling all around. I yelled repeatedly "I want to see my spirit guide! I want to see my spirit guide!" I said this over and over. I think I should have said "Show me my spirit guide" its more direct. It looked like I was surrounded by different translucent 2-D dimensions with this overall blue/purple/red plaid tone they would overlap and when they would come together a certain way it would make something, but for this entire experience it was mostly changing. I could see this room out to the side. It was the only thing with lights in this changing void, it looked like a doctors office almost, with a monitor, plugs, and an examination chair.

It was very creepy, I felt very vulnerable, I couldn't move, I was in between dimensions, on this invisible stretcher, on a moving track. I continued yelling "I want to see my spirit guide." I eventually got pulled closer to this room, and passed through this membrane which was the wall of the room. I looked up "O, hi there you are." I said. There was an asian man standing in the room, he looked like he was in his mid 40s. He was wearing headphones next to this monitor, it looked like he was operating this whole "space" that we were in. I don't know if this was some kind of joke, like a reference to the wizard of oz or something. I just thought it was weird.

I could finally move again. I noticed i had this numb tingling feeling in my hand. Somehow I knew this was in my physical body. I wanted to show some kind of affection, if this was my spirit guide, I was going to give him a hug but I got this stand-offish feel from him. He also talked to me in words not in my head like in my previous experience. I asked him if I could lay down for a moment. There was this examination table right there, but he kept rotating the back part. I told him I was kind of exhausted from the trip. He said "go ahead" I sat down, and then he made the chair flip on me. I fell down and hit my head. I was kinda caught off guard. I said "I forgot you can't experience pain in the astral realm" I tried laughing it off, but inside I didn't find it to be funny. Then I woke up. I noticed I had slept on my hand so that explained the numb tingly feeling.

I don't know if that was my spirit guide. I did keep yelling "I want to see my spirit guide" I was the only person in this void. I don't know who else it could have been. If it wasn't my spirit guide, and it was some lower astral being, where was my spirit guide and why couldn't he/she hear me? I kind of felt like maybe no one could hear me, thats why I kept yelling my request over and over. I don't know what to think. I guess when I go back I'll find out who it was. Maybe he was trying to teach me a lesson or something, I don't know.

Psychonaut1984
3rd December 2008, 11:34 PM
3rd Astral Projection - October 2, 2008

So I just had my 3rd successful astral projection. I've been a little off schedule with my M.A.P. routine due to this bout of insomnia. I took a two day break but the first day I still recited my affirmations and listened to the week 3 lucid dream mp3. The second day I was really tired and out of it the whole day because I slept terrible the previous night. When I tried going to sleep, I still couldn't sleep, so just for the hell of it (I did not read ahead) I practiced some of the energy bouncing exercises while in bed. I felt most of my body start getting numb and I felt all this static energy flickering inside my body. It kept getting more intense and I started hearing voices talking, they were saying something about how "dancing is pointless." I lost my concentration because I also had the OBE sleep programing track playing a little too loud on repeat on my stereo. (Note: I don't know if I am supposed to be using it yet, I am only in week 3. I put all the mp3s on a cd so I can play my weeks nightly affirmations while I go to sleep. I saw that one and thought it was interesting so I decided to use it this time instead my regular nightly affirmation.)

I tried to get to the vibrations again but I had no success. I looked at the clock. It was past 12, I originally went to bed at 9:30 because I was so tired. It was almost 3 hours later and I was almost awake at this point. I didn't want to do this but this would be the second night in a row I had problems sleeping... I took 1 mg of Xanax to help me sleep. I had an old prescription laying around, and I only had a few left. I save it for times like this when I can't sleep. The reason why I didn't want to take it is because it ALWAYS gives me sleep paralysis when I sleep, especially when I sleep on my back. I've come so far with this program I felt like this would be cheating, at the same time I felt that if I was going to take it I might as well kill two birds with one stone and get a good nights sleep AND astral project. I did exactly that.

Just to make myself clear. I really don't want to associate astral projecting with xanax. I have such a limited experience with astral projecting I just don't want to start it off with a crutch.

Anyway... I laid on my back and proceeded doing what I did before with the energy bouncing. The first time I fell asleep. I woke up a few hours later and tried again, sure enough the vibrations started coming back. Eventually I got to the exit sensations. This is the first time I have ever experienced this... It was very loud, like static electricity clicking sounds, and flashy visual noise. It actually reminded me of this procedure I had done with an eeg. It was very intense but I have done so much reading about this I expected it to be so much worse, I found it to be kind of exciting. I kept my concentration, eventually the static and flickering peaked I'm not sure what happened next... I kind of just "popped out" of my body. I thought that I had just sat up, this same sensation happened the first time I astral projected so I remembered to try to stand up and look down at myself. Sure enough I had already exited. I moved very quickly up and out of my house.

I went through the wall of my house and reared out the front. A shadow figure popped out at me. I thought this was the same person that I met the first time but it turned out being someone else. I couldn't really understand what she was saying. I don't know exactly why I did this but I just kind of flew off. I had an idea of what I wanted to do with the AP, so I kept to it. Looking back I kind of feel bad for just flying away like that. I really wanted to meet my spirit guide but it seems like every time I come back when I ask to see my spirit guide its always a different person and I don't always get the same feeling from them. The first person I had ever met I got such a warm feeling from her when I heard her voice, the time after that I got somewhat of a cold feeling from the person and he played a trick on me, this time I didn't feel anything when this entity talked to me and I couldn't really understand what she was saying.

So I flew off, I tried again to imagine myself at my friends house to see if I could teleport to an exact place I wanted to go, but I ended up miles away in Wayne by the highway. Then I closed my eyes again and tried it again, this time I was thrown to this far away place. The entire time I was in this place I had problems staying on the ground, some of the people there acknowledged me some of them did not. My memory is a little fragmented around here. I just remember that sometimes I would try to follow someone and didn't have a ton of control moving around.

I remember being stuck in this house, and there was this old lady crouched on the ground with her face hidden,not moving or anything. I tried to get her attention I waved my hand at her thinking that it would just go through her but her hair actually moved... She didn't seem to notice me. I wandered around this house repeatedly trying to find my way out. I noticed when I tried to fly up through the house, I got up to the highest ceiling but I couldn't pass through it. I finally met this nice woman who showed me how to get out of the house, I told her I was looking for my spirit guide and she said "come with me, I'll help you find him." I tried following her but I couldn't keep up, I kept drifting upward or to the side. I did manage to get out of the house. I wandered around outside. It looked like this whole place was this little development that was surrounded by country. It was very vacant, there were people here and there but overall it felt like a ghost town, there was no noise and not a lot of movement.

I met up with this group of people who were younger all in their early 20s. I don't know how long I hung out with them I don't remember talking with anyone coherently. Finally I met with one girl with reddish hair I talked to her and I asked her "where are we?" and she said she had no idea. So I went with her I said good-bye to her friends and flew off with her. Next thing I knew I was in the hallway by the front door of my house. Then two seconds later I was back in my bed.

I noticed several times I could hear the track playing on my stereo throughout the experience, and also there where times my eyes would start to open but I would shut them immediately and I was back where I was in the astral. I managed to extend the experience this way, because there where several times I felt my physical body start to wake up.

The whole time during this experience I didn't feel like myself. I felt like I acted really immature and stupid the whole time. The last two times I projected I was myself exactly how I am right now in real life, this time I felt like a much younger, immature, version of myself, I would never act like that, I don't understand what that means. Looking back I feel a little embarrassed. I noticed when the astral projection was finished I felt like I did not sleep at all, and was completely exhausted.

Psychonaut1984
3rd December 2008, 11:37 PM
Astral Projection 4 - Successful Attempt - October 29 2008

Note: I skipped ahead with the brainwave generator, and this particular session wasn't one of my official MAP sessions. I was originally going to take a nap for an hour so I would be rested later for when I did my regular MAP routine. Lately I have been too tired by the time I do the MAP routine and have not been getting the most out of my sessions. So this was just going to be a "warm up" so I did not properly prepare for this session...

At around 8pm I went to take a nap, but then decided last minute to listen to the 60 min Exit Training CD I had made using the brainwave generator. The CD only has an hour of sound on it so I had to continue without it once the CD ended. At the end of the CD I was in a trance deep enough that I had limited sensation in my extremities, but still full movement. It took me about another hour to strengthen the trance enough to get vibrations. As soon as the vibrations came I had no problem letting them sweep over my body. As soon at it finished its course I felt as though my energy body was sinking into the bed. When I fell out underneath my physical body I could now see and I was still in my room but I noticed some reality distortions.

I made the mistake of doing this completely in the dark in the basement, so the ambience was very creepy. The only light was the one window which was on the other end of the basement. I wasn’t sure what to do at this point because like one of my other projections I was still paralyzed, but when I tried to make any kind of movement my energy body would just slide forward or backward, still laying flat. It reminded me of “light as a feather, stiff as a board.” I could only levitate myself forward or backward. Eventually I slide myself forward off of the bed but I still didn’t have full control of my body I was still laying horizontally. As I slide off the bed I floated lightly downward and managed to steer my body enough that I ended up at the other side of the basement facing the window.

I felt very dizzy and uncomfortable. The fear in me continued to grow. I tried to keep myself calm, but I felt extremely vulnerable. For some reason the window was closer to the ground, normally there is a washing machine under the window but it was so dark I don’t even know if I was on the ground. I am assuming I was on the ground because the whole time I I could hear and feel my underside scrape against the floor anytime I would move forward or backward. The floor itself sounded like metal with ridges. I tried really hard to make it out of the window and then I tried to imagine myself somewhere else but nothing was happening. It was weird because when I moved forward I could feel like I was moving very fast, and I could hear /feel my underside sliding also very fast but the window stayed the same size. So I got really frustrated. I could not get out of the window or do much of anything. I was having a harder time keeping myself calm. Eventually after sliding back and forth in the dark and never getting anywhere I managed to move my physical body and it snapped me right back into the physical reality.

Afterwards I felt extremely disoriented, almost to the point that I felt sick. I was very lightheaded, sweaty, and shook up from the experience. I have mixed feelings about this whole experience. Was I supposed to do something once I left my body to gain control of myself or did I just not have enough energy?

Psychonaut1984
3rd December 2008, 11:38 PM
Successful Projection- December 02, 2008

After almost a month of unsuccessful exits, I finally succeeded in projecting again. I woke up around 8am, and practiced for about an hour then fell asleep, then woke up again around 10. I started practicing again. Then after a little while I got a little tired and frustrated so rolled over on my belly to go back to sleep.
At this point I guess I was awake but my body was nice and relaxed. It really didn't take very long at all maybe 10 minutes tops before I randomly started getting exit sensations. (Note: I was not trying to get exit sensations they just happened and I went with it) These newer exit sensations are not the major vibrations they used to be. Instead, I just notice this white TV static effect behind closed eyelids, it is accompanied by a funny tingly static feeling, which grows and grows rapidly until I leave my body. I was laying in my body for a several minutes before I actually exited. I didn't exit once the static reached its peak. I think I was still in 'the zone' because I didn't have to start over, I noticed my hearing had changed, so I carefully just continued with a couple of exit techniques until I was finally out of my body.
I did not have a whole lot of control maneuvering myself, I think I floated backwards next to the water heater, and I kept finding all these tiny nails and screws. I'm not sure what that means but I continued toward the window across the room. The room was very dark so I finally got to try out increasing the visibility. It took a few times of me saying it but sure enough the room lightened up. I thought that was really cool. I did have some problems seeing. I was aware that my eyes were closed so I would open them but I would start seeing out my physical body. The weird thing was I don't think I was seeing out my eyes. When my other eyes would open, I would be looking at the back of my head through this weird distorted tunnel vision. So I found a way to not do this as much but my vision wasn't that great for the rest of the session, I was a little too aware of my physical body throughout the experience.
I had some problems flying at first but eventually I got to the window across the room. My vision sort of blanked out briefly when I got there but I managed to squeeze myself out the window and through the deck. For some reason I did actually have to squeeze myself out at first but I kept telling myself there was nothing to squeeze and I slipped through pretty quickly. I saw my mom smoking on the deck with a little book. I couldn't read what she was reading, I got the feeling that she wasn't real because I expected her to be there. She didn't seem to see me. I flew away and floated around by the backyard. I tried to think of where to go. I wanted to visit some of the astral planes, so I started commanding that I wanted to go to the higher astral planes, then more specifically I remembered reading about the Buddhic realm. I didn't really know if I would actually be able to get there but everything turned white. I kept saying my intent until I was surrounded by white clouds, and some cartoony things. Then I woke up. For some reason I don't really feel like I went anywhere authentic when everything turned white, but it was so brief, literally a few seconds, that I can't tell. When I woke up I did not feel as disoriented or fatigued as I usually do after a projection.
All in all it was a nice brief little projection, I think the whole experience might have been 5-10 minutes in real time. The major downside of the whole experience was that I extremely distracted by how aware I was of my physical body. I feel that it did take away from the experience a little bit, but I am just glad that I projected.

Psychonaut1984
9th December 2008, 08:35 PM
Double Astral Projection - December 09, 2008

I woke up really late. I went right into meditating, I spent very little time doing the breathing techniques and all the other pre-exit training exercises. I started dreaming and was still doing exit techniques even though I wasn’t conscious. In the dream I was exit training standing up, and walking around the room to find a spot on the wall to concentrate on. I started getting deeper into the dream and onto a different topic but something reminded me I was on the bed. I was still dreaming a bit but I just imagined myself pivoting 180 degrees from my feet. I wasn’t really sure if I had just woke myself up or was out of my body. I actually was out of my body but I was still on my bed facing the opposite direction. I couldn’t fly or anything I was stuck on my bed. I took CFTravel’s advice about imagining being pushed up by bubbles inside a big pool. As soon as I remembered this I floated upwards and finished separating. As I was floating upwards I began to fully realize that I was out-of-body. This confused the hell out of me, I lost my train of thought and dropped back into my body. I started concentrating again on leaving my body. At this point my energy body was extremely loose, I did the pivot technique again and thought of being pushed upwards by bubbles. Within a short amount of time I was back out of my body.

There were some minor reality distortions, my bed was in a different position. I felt like a fish out of water, I couldn’t really float very well so I kind of flopped onto the floor. I kept moving to the side to get around the bed but I wasn’t going anywhere. It was like my bed kept stretching or something. After a little while of trying to get around it, I thought about stepping over it. This worked but I fell back onto the floor on my belly. I was able to skid myself through my table and couch to the other side of the room. During this time I tried turning on my astral lights but that didn’t seem to work. I started reciting my affirmations, I had problems remembering them and my thinking was a little bit cloudy. I finally managed to get to the window on the other side of the room. I stopped to look at my hands. Just like I have heard they do melt. Mine distorted very slowly, I was expecting them to melt a little more quickly. Due to my previous problems flying, I was a little concerned that if I jumped I wound just fall back down. I took a minute to try to diffuse these thoughts, and went on my way out the window. I feel like all the problems I was having, have to do with being too close to my physical body, because as soon as I get to the window I can fly, think clearly, and have full control.

Literally as soon as I jumped out the window, I didn’t just fly… I SOARED. :shock: I took off like a rocket it was really incredible. Despite it being winter, it was extremely bright this time out. I thought about where I wanted to go. I flew around the house,. Again I tried to go to the Buddhic realm. The more I thought about it the higher up I got. At a higher elevation I started noticing some other things floating around. I saw this red thing, I thought it might be another projector but when it got closer to me the more it looked like a big ribbon. I closed my astral eyes and thought about going to the Buddhic realm or anywhere in the astral. Nothing happened. I tried again and found myself back in my physical body. I was tempted to try again but I decided to end the session for today.

Psychonaut1984
29th December 2008, 09:00 PM
Confusing LD and/or Questionable AP - December 29, 2008

I had a weird experience last night involving a lucid dream possibly converted into an AP. I almost was not going to record this because I am not even sure if it was an AP or what exactly it was. I'll try to explain it to the best of my memory.

At some point in my dream last night I realized I was dreaming. Now it seems like my default reaction to being lucid is to start getting ready to convert it into an AP. There are times when I am not even lucid in my dreams and I find myself either explaining APs or actually practicing exit attempts. This never actually triggers an AP unless I am lucid. In this instance I was lucid first and sent several commands to my subconscious to reinforce the fact that I was in a dream. I followed these commands with instructions to end the dream and bring me back to my body. At this point everything went black and I found myself back in my body in the (RTZ) Real-time zone. I completely focused my intent on exiting, ignoring everything around me. This is where it got weird.

I think I blacked out and found myself in my old room. I think his happened the last time I converted a lucid dream into an AP, but this time it was in the morning, the room was well lit and I could definitely see it was my old room upstairs. I continued trying to exit but I was semi-paralyzed and nothing seemed to be happening. I didn't seem to notice the transition between me being my real room to my old room upstairs. I tried imagining that I was being pushed gently upwards by bubbles. When I did this I started levitating, so I may have already exited and was just floating via intent. This whole time I did not seem to realize that this was not normal that I was in my old room. During this time a figure that resembled my mom entered the room. She kept walking all over the room, rambling, coming up to me, tugging on me, and continously disrupting me from concentrating on exiting.

This whole time I wasn't really sure of what I should be doing, if I had already exited, or I needed to exit. I just knew that I felt like I couldn't really move and I was convinced that I needed to keep doing exit teks to somehow gain control of my body. This problem seems to always happen to me when I first exit. I almost always have to fly around in my exiting position, until I managed to "slide" myself far enough away from my body or out a window.

(Note: if anyone else reading this has experienced this, and/or has a solution on how to deal with this problem I would greatly appreciate it if you leave a comment sharing your experiences and/or suggestions. This always confuses the hell out my me and wastes a lot of my time during my projections.)

Finally this alleged thought-form that resembled my mom, really got on my nerves, She kept disrupting my concentration with distractions and nonsense. I mostly got impressions or feelings from her, they were not actual sound. However the impressions were disruptive to me in the same way sounds would be if someone was talking in your ear. The only coherent impression that I got from her was that she was afraid about me exiting and she didn't think it was safe. So everytime I floated more than 2 feet above my body she would start start sighing, and frantically pace around, getting all nervous. Eventually I think she grabbed me around my neck and started rambling about work or something, and something just struck me and I bit her. Immediately she started "malfunctioning" like a robot, running around in circles freaking out. I apologized saying that "I was almost out! Sorry I thought this was just a dream! I wasn't sure if this was real or not!" She replied with more impressions that she was dissappointed in me but nothing really coherent.

At some point I must have either exited or slide off the bed onto the floor. I kept questioning whether or not this was real or not because when I knocked into stuff they would move. There was all these random things all over that I kept bumping over as I slid around. I managed to slide into the hallway and into the bathroom. I tried pulling myself out the bathroom window but I couldn't actually get out. It was like I would loose my vision as soon as I got my head out the window and I could never quite get through the screen. When I pulled my head back in I noticed a dent in the screen. I ignored it and tried again but I couldn't penetrate the screen. Then I woke up.

This whole experience was really confusing. When I woke up I felt really bad about "biting" that figure that resembled my mom. Due to the nature of this entity it seemed more or less like a caricature of my mom, rather than an actual real entity. So I am thinking this was just some sort of thought form I had manifested. I am not happy with how I reacted though, even if it was just a thought form and it was annoying the hell out of me...

I am still not sure exactly what is was that I experienced because it felt like an AP but I didn't feel as lucid as I normally do. The whole time I was not sure whether I was inside my body or not, whether I was in the physical reality or the astral. Under normal circumstances it would be very obvious I was not in the physical reality. I feel like this was almost like a "false awakening" but in this case I thought I had exited but I really just slipped back into the dream. Either that or I was in the real-time zone and my subconscious was just cluttered with a lot of garbage, and was projecting this stuff into my experience. This would make sense because I haven't been practicing consistently since the holidays.

amazingjourney
29th December 2008, 10:06 PM
It kinda made me laugh, the image of someone bothering you and then you bit her. I know you had to feel bad about it. But, sorry, its a bit funny almost. Hopefully you get to see her again next time and apologize to her. :D

Psychonaut1984
30th December 2008, 04:29 AM
It kinda made me laugh, the image of someone bothering you and then you bit her. I know you had to feel bad about it. But, sorry, its a bit funny almost. Hopefully you get to see her again next time and apologize to her. :D

Heheh, I know what you mean. It was pretty weird. I don't know why I did it either... I guess it was like a primal reaction to being "provoked"? She grabbed me around the neck and shook me while I was trying to concentrate. I don't really feel like I was totally coherent or lucid myself at the time because I wasn't even sure if what I was experiencing was real or not, and I didn't know if I was even in my body or not. It was almost like a dream. I am thinking that this might have been like a false awakening, only instead of leaving my body I had slipped back into a lucid dream? I don't know it doesn't make sense to me. I just know that once I tried to convert the lucid dream into an AP I was briefly back in my body then after few moments I was somewhere else with a lower IQ and no control of my body.

Psychonaut1984
12th January 2009, 07:35 PM
Astral Transference January 12, 2009

I woke up early around 9am. I went ahead and tried to induce a projection. During my exercises I believe I started to dream. I was not at all lucid in this dream, but at some point I remembered I wanted to astral project. In the dream my brother and sister-in-law were visiting with my parents in the living room. For some reason in the middle of this visit I decided I needed to lay down and project. It only took a few moments and I felt the exit symptoms briefly slide over me. The transition was very easy and I slipped out of my body very smoothly. I did notice I felt this weird sensation in my middle back like I was still attached. I do not know what this means but it did not cause any complications. From there I flew around and up to the front of my house. I remembered I wanted to meet with my higher self. I shouted this several times as I flew straight up into the dark sky. I let myself fall for a bit to see if maybe I would be guided from that point but I did start to fall so I kept flying upward. Stars almost started to resemble patterns as I passed them faster and faster. Before I could actually meet with my higher self, the water heater, which is right behind my bed and VERY LOUD, turned on and broke me out of the experience.

selfknowing
12th January 2009, 10:47 PM
Oh no! Maybe next time you will meet your higher self. I love reading AP journals. You seem to be progressing quickly. It's very motivating for me to have another OBE too, so thanks. :)

Psychonaut1984
13th January 2009, 02:34 AM
Oh no! Maybe next time you will meet your higher self. I love reading AP journals. You seem to be progressing quickly. It's very motivating for me to have another OBE too, so thanks. :)

:D That made me smile. Thanks for checking out my journal. I am glad others are getting something out of my journals. I think the rate I've been going on average it seems I have about 1 AP a month. Last month I had 2 in one week but then didn't have another until now. I am really looking forward to having a lucid conversation with my higher self or a guide, I feel like I have a lot of things I need to work on...
Part of me feels like in my past attempts maybe I wasn't ready for it, which is perfectly fine. I know when the time is right it will happen, so I will keep on trying.
Happy APing!
Cheers! :wink:

kasufrehu
13th January 2009, 10:11 PM
It's good to see a fellow astral traveler in the same area as I am. These are some cool experiences. I have been away from AP for a while due to some trauma I experienced during my first voyages 3-4 years ago and these are good for motivation. Keep 'em coming. :)

Psychonaut1984
23rd January 2009, 07:48 PM
2-3 Very Brief Projections - January 23, 2009

I had made my bed this morning and was thinking about projecting while I was still relaxed. I recited some affirmations and then went in my exit position on my back. It was too cold even with 2 blankets, so I rolled over and curled up in a ball trying to make myself warm. At some point I drifted off.

I was sitting at the computer. I noticed out of the corner of my eye this penny would keep moving anytime I would make this feeling in my head. The penny was on top of something but I don't remember what it was. Noticing that it was moving I figured maybe it was just my imagination, so I gave it my full concentration. Sure enough I was able to flip it and make it twitch and jump. I have been really interested in PK for a long time and so far have never been able to do this much, so immediately I realized I was dreaming. My surroundings changed and I was in the library from my elementary school. I hovered down to the floor and noticed there were these cards in a neat stack on the floor next to this circle on the carpet. The cards had symbols on them. They were very simple line drawings. A card would them flip itself over from the deck and hover in the middle of the circle. The first one was a heart, the next two were very simply sketched lotus flowers. The first lotus was upright, I think the second had fewer petals and was upside down but was then turned upright when it was shown. I got this instruction to keep focusing on one of them. There were other people in the room but they didn't seem to notice me. I sat down and when the card would flip and hover in the circle I focused on it. The more I focused on it the more transparent it became and my vision would get a little blurry. I did another time and then I didn't know what else to do. Something made me think I needed to sit in the middle of the circle after it disappeared. When I did this I felt something grab my feet and pull me up in the air towards the cieling. I could not see what grabbed me. Terrified I broke my concentration.
I found myself back in my body. For some reason I was able to effortlessly leave it, I didn't really feel like I was attached. I rolled out of my body, I had some problems seeing for approximately 10 seconds. I kept feeling like I was being sucked back into my physical body. I rolled off my bed. I hovered a lot this time, I usually can't fly when I first exit. I made my way to the stairs but then I decided I wanted to see if I could visualize being somewhere else. I closed my astral eyes and tried visualizing my friend but then I realized I couldn't properly visual the place I had in mind. I noticed when I closed my astral eyes I could almost make out a 3-D grid. I opened them again and tried to climb up the stairs but then I was back in my body. I exited again, basically doing the same exact thing, but I really had to concentrate on not getting sucked back into my physical body. I made it to the stairs again but I became aware that my physical hands felt like they were loosing their circulation, so I snapped back into my body. When I got back I tried to move my hands to a different position but it broke me out of it too much and I ended the session.

CFTraveler
23rd January 2009, 09:54 PM
Your experience reminds me of a couple of experiences I've had- The PK school, the use of cards/symbols to effect change, and in other experiences the 'going up stairs/grids' and finding myself back in body when I thought I was going somewhere.
Almost eerie.

Psychonaut1984
23rd January 2009, 11:08 PM
Your experience reminds me of a couple of experiences I've had- The PK school, the use of cards/symbols to effect change, and in other experiences the 'going up stairs/grids' and finding myself back in body when I thought I was going somewhere.
Almost eerie.

I used to have the PK dreams more frequently. I used to have dreams where I would just be sitting at a table usually on my deck practicing pushing and pulling a glass with my mind. I vividly remember the sensation. I try to replicate this but never seem to be able to do it. I feel like my higher self is blocking this ability until I am ready to use it.

I experienced the grid on another occasion but in that case I was actually in it, this time I just was observing it. I felt like it was that 3-D blackness or the void people talk about.

The other week I had a series of dreams that felt like they were being controlled an outside force. That night I went through a cycle, I would have a dream, sleep for an hour, learn a lesson, wake up, then fall asleep again for an hour, learn a lesson, wake up. In the last dream I had a false awakening and I thought I had wrote everything in my dream journal, turns out I did not and ended up not remembering a thing. The times when I was really awake I was going to write down what I remembered but I didn't want to break the cycle and told myself I would remember. I was very angry at myself but I think my subconscious probably retained whatever it was that I was supposed to learn. I feel like these lessons were meant for my subconscious more so than my conscious mind, because they weren't anything new or profound. If I can rely on my impression I feel like these were things I already knew consciously but needed to be ingrained deeper in my subconscious. I don't know if that makes any sense, I am basically just guessing, because I don't remember!

As far as this one with the cards, I am not totally sure what this one means. I know that my heart has been opening up lately. Especially this week I have been noticing I am starting to experience love the way I used to as a little kid. The heart was the symbol I ended up sitting on. I assume the lotus has to do with spiritual awakening. I remember now it was upside down when it was first drawn and then was turned upright. I think this has to do with when I first began my spiritual path I took a wrong turn, now I am in an upright position. I don't know what the fewer petals means though. I think the heart was symbolic that I need to work on opening my heart first before going any further. Me sitting on it means this is where I am at now.

Psychonaut1984
4th February 2009, 05:43 PM
Astral Hands - Brief Projection - February 04, 2009

Last night I slept really terribly. I could not sleep in any longer because I was waiting for a phone call. I had an hour to kill, so instead of going to sleep, I decided to try to project.

As much as I don't like to admit this I feel like 98% of the exit routines in MAP are not effective for me. When its ready for me to project I play dead and roll out of my body, I have such a short period of time to do anything else, all the other teks seem to be distracting.

Anyway, I did exactly that, I felt that I was swiftly getting deeper and deeper into the trance and did the stop, play dead, and roll technique. As soon as I rolled out of my body I remembered to look at my astral hands. I floated down next to the bed to the ground and tried to make out my astral hands. I felt like I was loosing power very fast but I could barely make out my hands. I tried putting all my concentration into visualizing my hands. I was able to make them out but before I could move away from my body I got the feeling I was back in my body. I was back in my body and was conscious but I could still see my astral hands, and for some reason an old looney tunes cartoon appeared behind my astral hands for about 30 seconds. I watched it in clear detail for a bit. Mind you I was back in my body and awake. So I don't know I thought it was weird. As soon as I moved my astral hands and the cartoon dissipated.

I tried again to project but was unable to get back into a sufficient trance. I think the lack of sleep helped promote this projection but the lack of energy is what killed it. If I had more time to spare I would have tried a little more to raise energy.

Psychonaut1984
5th February 2009, 08:23 PM
Astral Hands Pt 2 - Brief Projection - February 05, 2009

I woke up this morning, stayed completely still upon waking up. I then proceeded into a deep trance, following it with the "Stop, Play Dead, and Roll" tek. I rolled out of my body, floated down to the floor, and tried focusing on my astral hands. I could only make out the vague shadow of them this time. I tried to make them clearer but within a short period I was back in my body. During the entire projection I could not move my head, it was basically locked in one position making it impossible for me to look downward.
I've been noticing it is always this big obstacle to get around my bed, it always stretches as I follow it on the floor. Once I am beyond my bed, I have no problems moving about, but it is getting around it that seems to be the problem. I try to visualize myself at another point in the room but that never seems to work.

Psychonaut1984
25th February 2009, 01:56 AM
Lower Chakra Scare - February 24, 2009

I have not been sleeping normally lately, I had not slept for approximately 30 hours when this happened... I was on my back letting myself fall asleep in the hopes I would at some point project. I was trying to project for about 5 hours with no results.
At some point I drifted off... I had this really weird dream, it involved this techno/shamanic band I listen to, and in the dream the creator of this band was doing some weird ritual in this dark room with three other people. The ritual was on a boat I think in this candle lit room. I suddenly realized I had a camera. The lead person told me I had to step outside of the room. I was only allowed to film while standing outside of the door. They played this really creepy alien tune, and a person that was on the floor started levitating. At that moment, I felt some alien force come behind me and basically rape me up the behind. I panicked for a few seconds, while this extremely violent force was basically tearing up the bottom half of my body. Then remembered that I was trying to project and tried to calm myself while this violent force was bulging out of my lower back. I realized it was actually my lower three chakras pulsating out of control, it felt like during every pulse they were expanding about 1 foot out of my back. I felt like a rag doll at the mercy of this force, I was no longer scared, but I tried to think if maybe these were exit symptoms of some sort. I tried to leave my body but I could not exit. During this entire process I could not see anything.
When I finally opened my eyes my chakras were still racing but not much more than they normally do when I stimulate them.

CFTraveler
25th February 2009, 01:14 PM
Wow that's bizarre. I had a similar experience to yours but in my brow chakra- it felt I was sprouting horns like a rhino. I think this has to do with your lack of sleep- you were in a very aware trance state, and such awareness really magnifies energy sensations, and in your case the lack of sleep probably affected how you interpreted this sensation (at the time, not upon awakening). Of course this is what I think.
Are you feeling ok now?

Psychonaut1984
25th February 2009, 11:39 PM
Wow that's bizarre. I had a similar experience to yours but in my brow chakra- it felt I was sprouting horns like a rhino. I think this has to do with your lack of sleep- you were in a very aware trance state, and such awareness really magnifies energy sensations, and in your case the lack of sleep probably affected how you interpreted this sensation (at the time, not upon awakening). Of course this is what I think.
Are you feeling ok now?

The good part of it was that normally that would have been a horrific experience but within seconds of me the panicking I was able to realize this was mostly likely my chakras. I have had a similar experience in the same area the other week but I didn't record it/I forgot all the details. I guess my main concern is that maybe my lower chakras are being overstimulated, and I should maybe try stimulating my other chakras to keep a balance?

I am actually feeling really good. Thank you for asking. Despite my sleep schedule still being all screwy (I didn't fall asleep until 7am-8am) and a minor distraction yesterday, for the most part I have been maintaining this completely carefree, calm state of being. I notice though I tend to sleep extremely heavy when I do finally fall asleep and I have a hard time waking up. I think this might be due to some changes in my energy body but I am not sure.

Psychonaut1984
4th April 2009, 08:29 PM
Partial Separation - April 04, 2009

I still got it. For awhile I was beginning to think I had lost my ability. I did not sleep a whole lot last night, I woke up really early, around 4:50am. Around 12:30 noon, I started to crash again. I tried to fall asleep for awhile but I think I drank a little too much coffee, I just could not manage to take a nap. At some point I decided I wanted to try doing a little trance work. Luckily I was physically relaxed enough, and did not have to do any stretching, I fell into a trance pretty quickly.

From there I just did the typical routine. I have been practicing breathing awareness throughout the day and this dramatically improved my ability to completely clear my mind when deepening my trance. I did not run into too many annoying thoughts. I focused on my third eye, I fell unconscious for a couple moments and regained awareness but with astral noise, I was hearing Night of the Living Dead playing on the TV in the background. Then it was like my field of vision was filled with images from the movie for a few seconds. I was enveloped in a freaky heaviness, and I decided I did not want to be in a space that had that negative demonic feeling, so I let myself float back into my body (I was partially separated). I relaxed again and felt the “click” of my astral body separating, I blacked out for a second and then got my astral vision again. This time there was no negative feeling or astral noise. I proceeded to try to lift myself up and out of my body. For the life of me I could not lift all the way. Usually I roll out but this time lifting upwards was easier, so I went with it. I tried to look at my astral hands while trying to fully separate. This worked, as I focused on my astral hands, I was able to draw more energy back into my astral body, and was able to lift up almost completely upright. At that point briefly my awareness split because my physical hands tensed up, as if they were trying to grab onto the bed for leverage. My astral body stayed upright in a 60 degree angle for a few moments, and then lost energy and remerged with my physical body.

I was disappointed I could not actually make it out of my body completely, but it did not bother me as much because I still did partially separate. I feel like my energy body has been going through a lot of changes lately, with the vernal equinox shaktipat scatterfield transmission, I was not sure I could muster up enough energy to project anyway. I have not been practicing anything other than pranayama, meditation, and the 5 Tibetans lately. I will try this again and see what happens.

Psychonaut1984
5th April 2009, 06:01 PM
Partial Separation Part 2 -Sunday April 05, 2009

Upon waking up today I resumed trance practice. I think I broke a record, I achieved 2 partial and 1 possible projection, within 5 minutes of starting trance practice. I was perfectly physically relaxed so I slipped into a trance almost immediately. The first two partial separations were almost identical, I made the mistake of laying completely flat with the blanket up to my face. The stupid blanket obstructed my view, and made it harder for me to visualize the complete exit. I noticed during exit attempts 80% of the time I am not totally sure if I am in my astral body or physical body at first. Sometimes if I feel sensations from my physical body, and I confuse that to thinking my consciousness is in my physical body when its mostly in my astral body.
Anyway the first two projections, I tried lifting myself up out of my body, but it was just too difficult and I fell back into my physical body. The third time around I did the same thing but when I thought I slipped back into my body, I got frustrated and tried to scoot myself up on the pillow so I would just have to fall forward to leave my body. Apparently my consciousness was in my astral body, and I fell forward. I was completely out of body for about 1 second and then it was like someone just yanked me back into my physical body. I tried again for about 30 minutes but my energy ran out.

Another Partial Separation - Wednesday April 08, 2009

I wasn't going to record this. Basically it is more of the same. Wednesday morning upon waking up I tried to astral project again. I fell into a trance within a minute or so. I tried leaving my body but I got stuck again. I exited about 5-7 times. I did manage to get to the floor on of the times but I could not move.

One of the things that kept throwing me off was that when I would exit, sometimes my blanket would seem to still be over me and move, I would think I was in my body but I wasn't. Its like the objects in the astral would move the way I think they should move sometimes, even though they are just projections of what I think is there.

Another perfect example, during one of my exits, I made it to the edge of my bed. I had my "feet" by the floor. I keep my dumbells at the foot of my bed. My floor is on a slight angle so they tend to roll all over the place. Anyway I had my feet dangling and I was rolling them with my feet and suddenly they were pulling me off my bed. I thought I was in my body when this was happening and I didn't let myself fall off the bed. I did grab one of the weights but it did not weigh anything and was transparant. When I realized this I was already back in my body. So it was very confusing, I had things like this happen the entire session. I probably could have made it away from my body but for whatever reason I keep getting stuck like this.

Psychonaut1984
8th April 2009, 03:38 AM
Trance Practice to Kundalini Awakening
Tuesday 6:45-9:00am April 7 2009

Last night I was up real late helping my friend with his campaign. I drank a lot of very strong coffee over the course of the night. I laid in bed for awhile but was too caffeinated to sleep so I decided I wanted to try to astral project. Getting comfortable in my usual position, I let myself fall into a trance. I started to notice I was getting some unusual hypnogagic imagery... Behind my closed eyelids, the imprint of the ohm symbol boldly appeared in my vision, giving way to a cloud of star tetrahedrons. This did not strike me as being too unusual until I started experiencing what felt like very strong vibrations similar to that of the OBE vibrations, but localized at the base of my spine at my perineum.

Gradually realizing that these were not typical OBE exit sensations, a warm heavy feeling fell upon me, like a warm comfortable blanket. As this happened, what felt like an unseen force held my hands in place along with the rest of my body. The buzzing pressure in my perineum started to spill out of my root chakra and fill my sacral chakra. It felt like a cloud of electrical, pressurized fizz moving up from my perineum to my sacral chakra. From there my sacral chakra became very stimulated. I began feeling light headed. As my sacral chakra filled with this energy I became extremely sexually aroused but allowed myself to relax, and let it run its course. As this was happening I was completely overwhelmed with feelings of thankfulness, love, ecstacy and bliss.

When my sacral chakra calmed down, the vibrational energy moved up to my solar plexus. At this point the experience began to intensify a few notches. It was as though someone just took out the floor beneath me for a second. Suddenly my feet began to burn VERY HOT, like someone was holding a large flame to them. I started to sweat profusely as the buzzing in my back became stronger. My jaw clenched as I began to tremble all over my body. I began to panic for a few seconds but caught myself, and focused on my breathing, completely letting myself surrender to the Shakti.

Instead of continuing upwards, it repeated another cycle starting with my root chakra, to my sacral chakra again, then to my solar plexus, then it went to my chest. I feel like my upper chakras were already wide open and very active at this point, so the sensations from this point on were not as dramatic. As it got to my heart chakra I noticed burning sensations all over my chest and shoulders. As it would hit a blockage and I would feel a little spot flare up. At this point the energy in my spine seemed to not buzz as much, and began to just flow very easily like warm water up to my throat chakra then my third eye, spewing out my crown chakra. The duration of the whole experience was about 2 hours. I did not move or change positions.

While it was very intense, I took comfort in the presence that was guiding me through this. There was no use in resisting, and I was aware of this from the beginning. For the first time I was able to surrender not only to Shakti but to myself. I have experienced ego-loss before but this was different, it was gentler, and more compassionate than any artificially induced ego-loss. I don’t know if this was even ego-loss. It was like I was able to allow myself to be completely comfortable in my core essence, no self judgment, or any other baggage, just me and this guiding force nurturing me reassuring me that I am going to be okay. I felt like I was set free of all these shackles I have created for myself over this incarnation. I have been so accustomed to living in this "cage" I was not even aware of how confined I have been keeping myself until those restraints were burned away. For the first time I was able to get a glimpse of who I really am.

kasufrehu
9th April 2009, 05:13 PM
Wow, your experiences are amazing. I, too, have been away from OBEs for a while and I had a similar experience recently where I was experiencing extreme vibes and my arm lifting out. I had to abort because I've forgotten how intense these vibrations can be. I wish you further success and let us know how it goes.

Neil Templar
9th April 2009, 05:41 PM
Psychonaut, maybe it's time for that tattoo you were talking about. :wink:

Psychonaut1984
9th April 2009, 06:34 PM
Psychonaut, maybe it's time for that tattoo you were talking about. :wink:

Seriously... I didn't think I would be able to report about this so soon. It did seem to come out of the blue, and it did catch me off guard a bit. I really feel like everything I have experienced in my life was preparation for this because if this were to have happened two years or 5 months ago, I think I would have had a hard time with it, but it is not traumatic like some people were worried about. I'm just going with it as it comes. Maybe I will get that tattoo now... :wink:

Psychonaut1984
9th April 2009, 06:55 PM
Kundalini Rising in My Sleep
April 09, 2009

I am going to keep this short because my memory is very fragmented.
In my dream last night, there was a point where I went in my old room upstairs to lay down. There was this cat that sat at the edge of my head comforting me. It was very fat and I was almost using it as a pillow. I am allergic to cats, so I found this to be a little bit unusual. I have a feeling this is very symbolic of the nature of this being that was with me. I remember feeling that buzzing sensation in my perineum again, but this time it did not go through my sacral chakra and solar plexus, it jumped directly to my heart. In the awakening two days ago, I remembered that my upper chakras did not seem to be as stimulated as the rest. I did feel the energy move through them at the time but I did not get that same localized attention for each one. I thought this was maybe because they were already active, but now I am thinking this was not the case. So this time it started basically where it left off, at my heart chakra. Now I don't remember exactly how everything unfolded but I remember my vision in my dream became very LSD-like, my surroundings in my dream became very wavy and fluid-like as my heart chakra was worked on. From there it continued to my throat chakra. This basically felt like a hummingbird was stuck in my throat. It did not go any further during this session.

Now this is where stuff started to get a little weird. In the dream, this demonic feeling suddenly permeated the area I was in, as soon as my throat chakra stopped buzzing. I was hearing scratching noises, and weird sounds. I think I got up in the dream and went to investigate these noises. I noticed it looked like a large figure was underneath the carpet. It jumped on me and grabbed me. I got away from it, but then I found my tingsha bells in my dream and tried ringing them. I tried to bring them as close to the entity as possible, they didn't ring, but they did make this entity go away. I went back to the cat. I was a bit confused, overwhelmed and startled, but the cat reassured me and started talking to me in words. I remember it was talking about a rat with pink feet but I don't remember anything else.

selfknowing
10th April 2009, 02:29 AM
Wow, you sure are making progress (although that last bit was a bit scary!) Thanks for sharing your experiences.

Psychonaut1984
23rd April 2009, 06:59 PM
Kundalini Rising in my Sleep - Weird Levitation Dream
Thursday April 23, 2009

During my sleep this morning I think I may have experienced another rising. Lately I have not been experiencing any major phenomena. I still feel the buzzing now and then but I have not experienced another full rising since the first week of the awakening.

In the dream I am laying on my parents bed in their room. The bed is made, I am not under the covers but I have a blanket over me. I was completely wiped out for some reason, I think I was supposed to be sick. I was in a dressing gown with only boxer shorts on, like I was in the hospital. My brother walks into the room, he looked about 10 years younger than he is now, and came up to tell me he was leaving. He was in scrubs for some reason. I asked him if he had just woke up. “It looks like you just rolled out of bed.” He said he was just visiting and he wanted to say good bye before he left. He kissed me on the head, and left.

As soon as he left, I started feeling the buzzing in my root chakra. I noticed I felt light in my feet. They kept lifting off the bed. It was as if gravity shifted and I was being pulled off the bed in the direction of my feet. I laid very still, waiting for the Kundalini to start rising. It seemed to be localized in the root chakra, but never really rising up all the way. I can’t remember if it ever went above my root chakra during this whole experience. I had to keep readjusting my position on the bed because I was continuously being pulled off and my feet kept floating upwards. At some point the feeling in my root chakra intensified and I allowed myself to go completely limp. I do not remember the how this happened but somehow the rest of my body started levitating. I was floating in an upright position, like I was standing, in a crucifix position, with my arms out, being pulled around erratically. My head kept hitting the ceiling as I was being yanked in different directions along the ceiling. There were breaks when the movement would stop and I could control it. The levitation seemed to directly correlate with the buzzing in my lower back area. When the buzzing would ebb I would sink to the ground either all the way or just hover an inch off the floor.

I managed to move out of room I was in and slide down the stairs along the ceiling, almost like a balloon. I was able to move via intent, in a similar manner that I would when I am out of body. Suddenly the force took hold of me again and I was thrown downstairs, bouncing off the walls like a rag doll. My parents were in the other room. I hear my mom say “oh no…” like I did something wrong. Eventually after being tossed around in the other rooms, I am thrown into the same room as my parents. I was being pulled up, down, bouncing against the walls, hitting the ceiling. They just look, not really knowing what to say. For a few seconds I hit the floor and try to tell them “Its okay… I am not possessed, I know what this is. I'll explain later.” My dad starts talking about the manure that he put on the bed and that could be the reason for this. My mom very concerned, reached out and went to touch my bare back. Startled by the buzzing sensation she gasped, immediately pulling her hand away. The force then picked me up again. I remember feeling like a puppet, completely at the mercy of this unseen force. The type of movement very much reminded me of the beginning of Jaws when the swimmer was being pulled horizontally along the surface of the water by the shark. After being tossed around in the air for a bit, I hit the floor and then floated off the ground again. I just hovered, limp, in the same cross position, a few inches off the ground. I never got a chance to explain what was happening. I remember being overwhelmed with this feeling of awe, and at the same time this sadness and longing for something unknown. I remember feeling like I just wanted to let go completely and die. I never really cared that I was being thrown around like that, there was something about feeling completely at the mercy of the unknown that was weirdly satisfying.

Neil Templar
23rd April 2009, 08:26 PM
:shock: woah dude!!
intense!

Psychonaut1984
4th May 2009, 06:14 PM
Another Short Lived Astral Projection
May 04, 2009

For the past 3 days I have been trying to astral project again. I have not been practicing regularly especially since the K awakening. I did have a very relevant lucid dream last week, I thought I would have been able to project from there but I ended up just waking up.

This morning I woke up fairly energized, lately I have been experiencing extreme fatigue, so this was a refreshing start to the day. I noticed my muscles were very relaxed so I went into a trance for awhile. Lately I have been having extreme difficulty getting to the exit point of a trance, but after 45 mins to an hour I managed to separate.

I had two very brief projection reflexes this morning. The first one was very brief, as soon as I got the exit sensations, I felt myself sink under the bed. My memory lapses here so I am pretty sure I just snapped back in my body. The second exit I did the roll over technique and I actually fell through the mirror that’s next to my bed. I even felt and heard a weird wobble when I fell through it was kind of weird. When I regained consciousness I was above my bed. I noticed in front of me was a silhouette of a man. I tried to make out a face but I could not see anything other than a black shadow. I did not get the impression that it was anything negative. Actually I thought that it might have been one of my guides. I waved to the man. As soon as I went over to talk with him, he quickly waved and then left. After that I went to try to meet with my friend in California, I waited for a few seconds trying to form a visualization but within a few seconds I was back in my body.

I don’t know why every time I try to travel long distances the same thing happens. I will close my astral eyes, and focus on the person I want to meet or visualize the exact place I want to go (if I have already been there). Every time I try to do this I either wake up back in my body or nothing happens. I am still not sure what I am doing wrong, but it always manages to cut my projections short, and I don’t know why. Intentions manifest very easily in this state I still do not know why this never works…

Neil Templar
4th May 2009, 07:15 PM
i'm not sure but i get the feeling sometimes we're not "allowed" to do certain things, if there's a more important experience to be had at the time.
there's been many a time i've been lucid, having what seems like a very significant experience, and been unable to take control.

just a thought.. :?

CFTraveler
4th May 2009, 09:04 PM
I think I've mentioned this before, but when I used to try to go to see someone and went on my own steam, I'd either get lost or wake up just as you described. The only times I've been able to do it on purpose, has been when I asked my Higher Self to send me help to get there (guides) and then I've just let them take over, and so far so good, it's worked.

Psychonaut1984
10th May 2009, 04:26 AM
Interdimensional Brain Surgery, Healing, Downloading and Akashic records?
6am-9am May 09, 2009

It was early in the morning and I could not sleep. I was up late on Tamid’s Enlightened Awareness website http://enlightenedawareness.wetpaint.com reading the “Starseed, walk-in ... The Manual, How To ? - The Cosmic Instruction Manual for Planetary Evolution” so much of it resonated with me I could not put it down. Towards the end it recommends to get Interdimensional Brain Surgery and a Creative License.

“Interdimensional Brain Surgery
Do not be alarmed by the subject of this article. The only dimension on which brain surgery is dangerous is the third. Every other dimension (not counting the first, second, and fourth) has it down pat, and malpractice suits are virtually unheard of. Interdimensional brain surgery is another form of assistance we offer you. This surgical procedure enables us to reroute dysfunctional brain patterns, rewire circuitry that has shorted due to deranged thought-form overloads, cure all computer viruses that your brain may have contracted, and replace existing fuses with heavier equipment to insure that everything doesn’t blow out when all the lights come on. To operate, however, we need your permission on one level or another—conscious permission preferred.. Mission Control awaits your decision.”

“Creative License
If you do not already have a Creative License, we suggest you apply for one immediately. We assure you it will come in very handy as you try to accomplish what it is you came here to do… In most cases, the class of license you request will be well below the level you can handle, in which event you will be issued a Learner’s Permit. Please do not be insulted if this is what you receive. It is temporary and will be replaced by your real license as soon as you fully awaken to your creative capacity. The Learner’s Permit is simply a safety precaution. A full-fledged Creative License requires total conscious control of the reality you are designing. It also grants you “driving” privileges outside your dimension. Unfortunately. losing control of your vehicle interdimensionally can cause an even worse traffic hazard than it does within the relatively safe confines of your planet. Although you will not be asked to take a written exam, a heart/mind coordination test is a must. This mandatory examination will be administered to you on another dimension by your DMV staff…”

This felt like it was for me so I jumped on board as soon as I finished the article. I asked “Mission Control” for brain surgery, a creative license, and to please activate my DNA some more.

Something inside me felt like this was going to take place very soon, and as soon as I put my head on the pillow I felt a wave of something. The only thing I can compare it to is the feeling you get right before the Kundalini starts to rise. Its like a slight rush of energy in the crown chakra. I took this as a sign that an angelic presence was going to start doing work on me, so I held still and let the presence do it’s work. That familiar warm heavy blanket of love came over me. Basically throughout the entire experience I felt pressure sensations almost like hands on my head and in my head. I could just barely feel and hear stuff move around in and just outside my head. The procedure was a little bit unnerving because I just got done reading this article and now its basically happening to me and I can’t see what is happening. I tensed up a few times and had to switch positions but it wasn’t terrible. At some point I lost consciousness and found myself in another dimension.

The transition between the surgery and the alternate dimension was not clear, I must have blacked out. I do not remember the majority of the beginning of the experience. I just know it had to do with healing, downloading massive amounts of information, and resting somewhere. I remember being in a reality similar to this one, but in the beginning it was like I was at a spa. I was resting from the massive download of information. My parents where there and my higher self or a guide was guiding me throughout the experience. I felt like my crown was open this entire time and I felt waves of pressure as more information was being downloaded. I think I was actually with my parent’s higher selves. We joked around and laughed. I exchanged some information with my dad. My mom was there as well but I remember a point after I was with my guide and I came in to check on her. She was in the kitchen glued to the TV watching her Soap operas. I think she was still digesting the fact that I had ascended and now it was her to start waking up. It seems like she was trying to resist, so I turned off the TV with my mind. She completely ignored me until finally she was said “I am still not used to it when you do that, it’s a little scary.” I told her that she needs to align with her higher self and start getting on with her ascension. The phone rang, I told her to ask if it was her Higher Self. She did but I don’t know who it was and hung up. I told her she can pick up the phone and use that as a prop, and just pretend to talk to her Higher Self. I said to her “At first it might just be your imagination but your Higher Self will start talking to you after awhile.” I told her to look at me as an example, see how much I have over come and how good I feel now, she just needs to trust the process.

My memory blacks out again. I remember walking around this market place. There were all kinds of artwork and pictures at all the tables. The pictures could be experienced just by tuning in and focusing on them. Each picture was it’s own little reality, and as I found out later on the way you experience aspects of the picture also varies on your own perception. I was with a few guides. They showed me around. I remember coming across this picture that resembled Hell and tuned into it. When I got into it, it looked like the middle ages, inside the gates of this common area. It was heavily populated with these ghostly entities with hoods. I remember I saw this flash it was explaining how there was a doorway to this place, and it showed all these wooden structures that would come together in a certain way in the middle earth and that was one of the ways to get here. I flashed back and looked around there were dogs, (mostly mutts and golden retrievers) viciously attacking each other all over the place. The feeling of dread permeated the air like a dense cloud of fog. I was observing the other dogs when a two-headed rottweiler suddenly jumped on top of me and started attacking me. I was completely paralyzed with fear as this animal was tearing me to shreds. My guide yanked me out of it. Apparently I was ‘gone’ for awhile. I had already purchased the picture even though there was no currency. I wanted to give it back, but he insisted I keep it. He said something like “Why did you buy it if you aren’t going to use it? It is a tool. Save it, you will find a use for it.” I remember he reminded me a lot of Merlin. As we walked away from that merchant who sold me the picture, I remember being slightly disturbed that that such an experience was being offered amongst all these other beautiful creations of love and light.

We continued walking. He showed me some of the other pictures. These pictures were not really scenes, they were more abstract. Not all of them were happy, in fact some of them were filled with sadness, yet each one was completely beautiful and told a story. It didn’t always matter what the picture looked like, basically the core of each creation was some kind of expression that blossomed into a medley of emotions. All you had to do was tune in and you could experience each expression and all the emotions that went into creating it.

After I put down another one of these abstract pictures, I was asked to create a masterpiece. So I opened a blank sheet of paper and poured my soul into it. As I did this the creation manifested out of it into this paper Eiffel tower-like structure accompanied with a powerful orchestra. The intricate paper structure became more magnificent and the symphony of music emanating from it became louder based on how much soul I put into it. I did not have any specific intent, nor did I at any point critique this creation. When I was done I left it on the table and kept walking.

Around this point I found myself walking with a different guide. He looked a lot like me, Hispanic, in his mid 20s. We sat down on the rug at the end of a hallway. There was a heavy metal meat-freezer-like door across from us. We set some of our stuff down. During the trip I collected a whole arsenal of artwork, I had a two white shopping bags filled with different expressions. There was a talking sock, a chair, and some other random objects next to us. When you devoted attention to them they became animated, and usually would embody any type of emotional investment you put into them. After awhile they developed their own personality. At first I thought this meant that everything has a consciousness but I also think this was an analogy of how we almost personify our own possessions over time. I asked the sock if clothes were alive. He scoffed at me and corrected me that they take on whatever emotions or personality you put into them. I notice that each object had a certain preference of how it wanted to be used. There was a stuffed animal bear-dog-like toy, all it wanted was to be loved and to have its belly rubbed. Me and the few others that were sitting in this area took turns pouring our affection into this being. As we would rub its belly and give it attention, it would burst into life and permeate these feelings of security, love, innocence, and compassion. It almost made me want to cry it was so beautiful. It was almost impossible to resist playing with this creation. I remember the chair and the sock were talking about something, but they wanted to rest so they went over in the corner and shut off. I forget why but I think I went over to touch them, it turned them on for a second and they got annoyed because they wanted to sleep. At some point while I was talking with the others they were explaining to me how even the seemingly violent pictures, with wild animals, like the dog that attacked me previously. If you were to show it the same affection as we were with this stuffed animal creation, it would become docile.

The guide whom I was with got up, and the freezer door opened. A very attractive girl came out to speak with him, she looked South American. Apparently she was close to him, I assumed that she was his girlfriend or something. I got this slightly stand offish feeling from her. I went over to hug her and introduce myself. “I’m Matt, remember me from before?” She gave me a weird look and half smiled. She did not seem to recognize me but something told me that we already met one other time recently. She talked to my guide for a bit. I walked away and looked at some other pictures. I remember looking at a picture of the ocean with two giant squid tentacles coming out of the water grabbing onto a ship. Another entity who was with me explained “the author of it must have felt like their life was a sinking ship.” I remember asking ,“Do pictures in the 3-D have the same effect?” The entity never replied but my feeling was that the answer was, “Yes.” I thought to myself no wonder my life went so far astray as it did. I used to over saturate myself with all kinds of garbage.

At some point I moved on and found myself in another location. It looked like an office, but there were what looked like tall stacks of illustrated greeting cards and children’s drawings, sometimes going up to the ceiling. I went through a bunch of them. The impact from these smaller illustrations were not as powerful as the others I encountered previously. I picked up this picture of a scribbled tornado hitting a grey box that was supposed to be the White house. I have always been extremely fascinated with tornadoes, so I was really looking forward to experiencing this. It took a few seconds but the scribbled tornado started animating. As it hit the crudely drawn picture of the white house, debris started flying around me. It even had its own disaster movie soundtrack. I was really disappointed in the graphic of the tornado, I wanted it to be more realistic. The tornado was really small animating on the card, but around me the entire office was experiencing tornado force winds swirling around me. The layers of the card and debris in the picture were peeling off and flying in full proportion around me. Finally a cow came over, tapped me on the shoulder and told me I needed to stop, otherwise I will get in trouble with the cops. I looked around and I made a huge mess. Slightly embarrassed, I found myself back in my body.

After this experience I was left completely exhausted. I am not sure if I even got my “learner’s permit” after the incident with the tornado picture. I did not feel like I had slept at all during this experience, but it was well worth it. Already I am noticing my thinking is a lot clearer, and a lot of the ticks in my thinking process, like the intrusive memories from the past that pop up on a daily basis have been completely fixed. I know this is just the beginning of something really big, and I am eagerly looking forward to returning back.

amazingjourney
10th May 2009, 02:31 PM
This is very interesting!! I have always been amazed by how much others can recall from their experiences. I do have experiences where they are so real that I can still remember them vividly after all these time. But for the very long experiences, I have not been able to remember or recall as vividly. Sometimes when I try to go over it again in that half awake half asleep state, I already have a hard time recalling. By the time I am on the edge of waking up, I already forget all of them. :(

Psychonaut1984
7th July 2009, 06:44 PM
Breaking Teeth!!! Sleep Paralysis!!!
July 7 2009 1:00pm

Since Friday night I have been staying over my brother's house to take care of his dog while they are away. Its been a perfect opportunity to fully indulge in some real solitude.

When I woke up this morning I felt extremely nauseous and fatigue for some unknown reason. So I went to lay down on the couch for a bit. Their couch is one of those two piece couches that fits into the corner, so it was perfect for sitting propped up with full back support. I remembered how Robert Bruce recommends sitting in this position to OBE/astral project. I let myself relax and basically did the "play dead" routine, as though I was going to astral project, with no real intentions in mind. At some point I think I fell unconscious and I found myself somewhat out of body, but stuck at my crown this time... (Lately I have almost consistently been stuck at my solar plexus.) I kept seeing these small, brown, mandalas occasionally appear over my vision, but everything else was exactly how it is in waking reality. I could not move my head though, I could just barely make out my astral hands/arms, but I could not do much else.

After awhile I started to feel this sensation in my teeth, and it basically felt like I was grinding my teeth and my teeth were breaking into pieces in my mouth. I would hear a crunch and then I could feel a new set of "grown up teeth" pushing the roots of the old ones out. I was somewhat horrified at first, and in a state of shock, I was not sure what to do. There was no use in resisting... I could not move! So I just laid with a mouthful of broken teeth, waiting/hoping for the new ones to come out. I did not want to have to start wearing dentures at 24!! Eventually I could just barely feel the new ones with my tongue, but at that point, I felt like there was so much broken teeth material in my mouth I wanted to roll over and spit it out because I felt like I was going to choke or vomit. If I remember correctly I tried to grab some things in my pocket, and I held them up but I was still grabbing things with my astral hands, so I could just see these transparent hands making these motions in front of me, without actually accomplishing anything. After the new grown up teeth came in, I think they too started to break but then I snapped out of it. When I finally sat up I felt a little bit drunk, and very weak. This always happens to me whenever I spend long times out of body, but in this case I was in my body, just partially separated, so I don't know.

Anyone have any ideas what this could possibly mean? My first impression had to do with surrendering to the removal of old energy and preparing for the new. Good times...

CFTraveler
7th July 2009, 09:55 PM
That's what I thought too- some kind of evolutionary aspect related to energy (because of the teeth-> eating symbology).

outofbodydude
19th July 2009, 01:55 AM
Whats good man. I was reading about your kundalini experiences and was wondering if the awakening caused any changes in your daily life. I have read that many experience altered perceptions of their daily experiences, attunement with the universe or their higher self, and/or a general state of higher consciousness.

I recently began practicing kundalini yoga, and while I don't expect a K awakening any time soon, I'd like to be prepared just in case. What do you think was the cause of your K awakening?

Psychonaut1984
26th July 2009, 07:03 PM
Whats good man. I was reading about your kundalini experiences and was wondering if the awakening caused any changes in your daily life. I have read that many experience altered perceptions of their daily experiences, attunement with the universe or their higher self, and/or a general state of higher consciousness.

I recently began practicing kundalini yoga, and while I don't expect a K awakening any time soon, I'd like to be prepared just in case. What do you think was the cause of your K awakening?

It has basically changed everything in my life. Things that are not of a higher vibration or are not conducive to the ascension process do not seem to stick to me anymore.

I believe that this was part of my life plan. I felt a major calling to it very shortly after having my first out of body experience, though I did not know much about it. Within a few months after first hearing about the kundalini I came across an online kundalini community.
Kundalini Awakening Systems: http://www.kundaliniawakeningsystems1.com/
Within a week after the shaktipat I experienced my first rising.

I think the way these things work, is that if you are meant to have it awaken in you, it will make itself known that it is supposed to happen. I do not suggest trying to force the kundalini to rise though. That is where I hear about the majority of the kundalini related problems. Once you find yourself inside the process it is very important to learn to listen to your body and your intuition. The kundalini is there to help you, so it is important to have complete trust in the process.

namaste

Psychonaut1984
26th July 2009, 07:06 PM
Eye of Horus, Angels, St. Germain, and Psychic Surgery
Sunday July 26 2009

As I was getting ready for bed last night I called in Arch Angel Michael and Arch Angel Haniel to clear out anything that is not of Christ Consciousness in my room and protect me while I sleep. I have been clearing entities and earthbounds like mosquitoes lately, so this has been essential. It works every time and has been dramatically improving the overall feel of my sleeping area. After that I called in Christ Consciousness to saturate the room, my house, and all of me.

As I laid down I was able to make out the outline of Michael so I felt like it was okay to sleep. Suddenly I was overcome by a feeling of relaxation and sleepiness. At first I thought this was going to be a kundalini rising because of the localized buzzing at the base of my root chakra. However something was different, this time it did not move up the spine. As I felt fell into a deep trance, the Eye of Horus appeared very boldly in my vision, very similar to how the Aum symbol appeared when I experienced my first kundalini awakening. As this filled my vision, a feeling of complete bliss and ecstasy exploded within me. The feeling was so sublime though it also felt almost sexual in nature. As this feeling increased I felt myself begin to dissolve into this white void. All I could see was white clouds, as I prepared myself to let go. There was a hint of resistance as I could feel my essence dissolve into nothingness. As the Eye of Horus faded into the white clouds St Germain appeared in the right corner of my vision. I wanted to let go completely but I felt myself starting to come back. In the next moment I was back.

I laid there on my back for awhile, hoping it would start up again. Over the course of the night I experienced weird dreams. I woke up at another point on my back and felt my solar plexus and sacral chakra activate. As this happened I experienced again that wave of relaxation and sleepiness like before. I felt hands on my shoulders and a warm presence hold me in place. It felt as though something was being worked on in my Solar plexus and Sacral chakra, the feeling was like something was being broken up, it almost tickled.. There are no words I can think of to describe the feeling but it wasn't entirely comfortable. It basically felt like my Solar plexus was having an orgasm but was being held back.

Previously that night I resolved a really old issue that has been a reoccurring theme in this incarnation. It involved some deep seated feelings of self hatred. Even though I thought this was resolved a long time ago, I realized how this problem was the root cause of many other problems in several other areas of my life. So a lot of questions I used to have as far as relationship issues and other things were immediately resolved, and I also realized how even recently certain actions still seem to convey that this issue may have not been fully healed. The issue seems to be very closely tied in with my sexuality so it also effected my sacral and root chakra. A psychic friend of mine who has been working with me on this, said that to her it appears in her vision as tiny little voids. So it seems that this interdimensional psychic surgery came in now, because I was finally able to recognize out loud, certain things that needed to be worked on. I had finally learned my lesson and those areas that were affected, were ready to heal.

After my solar plexus was worked on, the unseen force that was performing the surgery moved down to my Sacral Chakra. As this happened I feel like my heart opened a little bit as I was able to finally heal another layer to this issue. I think during this time I sent out the intention out to find a partner.

After the surgery was over with I drifted off the sleep again. I feel like at some point I met with my friend Maria and we had a telepathic conversation. As I drifted closer to waking consciousness again I felt like I was attacked by something. I woke up and cleared my room again and then texted my friend to verify that we had the conversation.

TheLawOfOne
30th August 2010, 07:14 PM
Your posts are very interesting. What is the method you use for the fastest way of getting into the trance state?