PDA

View Full Version : Interesting Energy Work Session

Ouroboros
7th December 2008, 04:25 AM
So, I've been really bad about not doing any energy work at all lately (I blame Renaissance Festival! :P) so tonight I decided to have myself a nice little NEW session.

I started by pre-stimulating the arms and legs, and while doing the feet I found a block in my right ankle. It felt like a rock, with an almost honeycomb like structure to it. I created a little grinder construct and tried wearing away at it. It didn't seem like it was going away, so I started imaging mini explosions and flooded the area with white light. Much to my happiness, a few minutes of this and I successfully cleared it! There was a little bit of a rushing feeling when it cleared, and almost a sense of something snapping back into form. That's the first time I think I've ever cleared a block! I'm still half uncertain about all of this, but I'm learning to trust my subtle senses a little more and beginning to allow myself to believe that it's more than just me making up sensations...or rather, that these sensations have validity and aren't just fantasy.

So, I moved on to do some energy raising. I did the energy pipe thing up through my legs for a few seconds, and then decided to use the vacuum method straight into my sub-navel storage center. While doing this, I experimented with adding color to the energy, and started drawing in a golden-white light into the storage center. Now, here's where it gets interesting...after a little bit, it suddenly felt like my sub-navel storage center was pulling in energy of its own accord, without me prompting it...I had energy flowing into me without my control for a minute or two. It was strong but not unpleasant...and then I started feeling some other things happening. I'm going to try to describe this from my subtle body's perspective, so bear with me on the description:

The space around me is black - or rather, that's kind of the backdrop for everything. My sub-navel center is bright white - a sort of cylinder forms around me with the flat ends above and below me, the sparkling energy is present and all of it is tinted green. Some kind of construct like a panel in the center spins around and through me, stimulating pretty much all of my energy body. This seemed to occur really fast, as it didn't last long but it felt like a lot happened.

After that, I kind of went back to drawing energy into my sub navel center for a few minutes and kind of bathed in golden-white energy.

Now, I didn't actually visually sense any of this...all the colors and stuff weren't seen, just "felt." Subtle really is the best word for the whole feel of the experience.

In any case, I thought that was a pretty interesting session and thought I'd share. :)

EDIT: Oh! I forgot to add, that during the session I started feeling pressure on my brow chakra, and at one point it felt like there was a golden-white beam shooting out from it into the universe. It was pretty neat :)

VioletImagery
7th December 2008, 05:57 AM
That sounds like a very good session. Good job on clearing a block! And, I like hearing all the descriptions. It gives me motivation to do some more of my own energy work. I just started a couple of weeks ago and I haven't done any in a few days now because it has been making my wrist sore (not bad or anything, but it surprised me because I didn't expect aftereffects like that and I wanted to get advice before continuing--I found it in another thread). Keep up the good work!

--Kelsey

P.S. You mentioned Renaissance Festival, fun :mrgreen: ! I missed the MN Renaissance Festival two years in a row now :-( . And my ex still has my costume :-( . I wonder where the nearest Ren Fest is to Montreal? What am I gonna do if I can't get my fix soon :? ?

Ouroboros
7th December 2008, 06:01 AM
That sounds like a very good session. Good job on clearing a block! And, I like hearing all the descriptions. It gives me motivation to do some more of my own energy work. I just started a couple of weeks ago and I haven't done any in a few days now because it has been making my wrist sore (not bad or anything, but it surprised me because I didn't expect aftereffects like that and I wanted to get advice before continuing--I found it in another thread). Keep up the good work!

--Kelsey

P.S. You mentioned Renaissance Festival, fun :mrgreen: ! I missed the MN Renaissance Festival two years in a row now :-( . And my ex still has my costume :-( . I wonder where the nearest Ren Fest is to Montreal? What am I gonna do if I can't get my fix soon :? ?

If you've got the spare cash, I highly recommend picking up "Energy Work" by Robert Bruce. It's definitely a big help when it comes to working your energy body.

The MN festival is great, I kinda miss it! But the Texas one is HUUUGE. I'm an apprentice leathersmith at one of the shops there, so I'm pretty big into it. :D

Korpo
7th December 2008, 06:13 AM
Congrats to your good progress. :D

Oliver

VioletImagery
7th December 2008, 05:21 PM
If you've got the spare cash, I highly recommend picking up "Energy Work" by Robert Bruce. It's definitely a big help when it comes to working your energy body.

Thanks, I think I will! It would be nice to have a more cohesive approach than what I've been doing. Plus now I've got my reading nook set up...

The MN festival is great, I kinda miss it! But the Texas one is HUUUGE. I'm an apprentice leathersmith at one of the shops there, so I'm pretty big into it. :D

Yeah? That sounds cool. What kind of stuff do you make?

--Kelsey

Ouroboros
7th December 2008, 05:35 PM
Leather headpieces and armor. We do a lot of custom work as well. As soon as I can get the website fixed I'll probably post a link in the Out of Topic forum.

Fish
9th December 2008, 12:58 PM
Great session! Congrats on cleearing the block. 8)