PDA

View Full Version : Your experience with energy work?

nahmoo
8th December 2008, 07:37 AM
Hello,
To those of you who have been practicing for more than some months, I'm interested in your results with energy work. Specifically, I'm interested in hearing about some of the concrete results you have. For example, Robert Bruce talks about students of his energy work system who have rid themselves of diabetes, cancer, arthiritis pain, etc.

Also, has anyone noticed that since energy work, you seem to have better luck, people respond to you better and you can control your environment better?

Korpo
8th December 2008, 08:03 AM
Are you interested in any kind of energy work or just Robert's system called NEW?

Oliver

nahmoo
8th December 2008, 08:46 AM
specifically with NEW :)

CFTraveler
8th December 2008, 01:51 PM
Got rid of my chronic back pain. I went from only being able to sleep on my bed for four hours at a time to a full eight. Ocassionally I get them in the morning (when the cat insists on sleeping on my legs) but otherwise it's gone.

nahmoo
14th December 2008, 11:32 PM
65 views and only one real reply? SO I guess energy work is a practice that might help net you an OBE experience, but doesn't bring much benefits otherwise for the average person?

Tom
15th December 2008, 12:11 AM
It isn't that simple.

SlashRick
15th December 2008, 12:28 AM
i just keep trying to come up with a way to answer this in less than 5000 words.

/rick

Tom
15th December 2008, 01:04 AM
It sounds like Nahmoo should look into radionics, which is more specific to using energy to accomplish measurable goals.

Korpo
15th December 2008, 06:53 AM
65 views and only one real reply? SO I guess energy work is a practice that might help net you an OBE experience, but doesn't bring much benefits otherwise for the average person?

You asked for NEW. I don't practice NEW very often. You get what you ask for... ;)

Energy work (and meditation) ...
* improved my well-being in general,
* restored chronic muscle tension,
* fixed several minor chronic conditions,
* reduced stress,
* reduced phobias and fears,
* increased ability to bear stressful situations,
* reduced habitual reactions,
* allowed to change reactions to pain,
* helped me reduce tension headaches,
* increased the motion range of several joints and muscles that was restricted,
* helps me feel and move minor muscles in my body not commonly accessible,
* helps me reduce the level of inflammation in my body,
* generally improved my immune reaction,
* etc.

And that's only the "most tangible" effects.

Oliver

Korpo
16th December 2008, 08:03 AM
Despite practising NEW for around 5 years, I have not experienced any healing or positive effects from it, just pleasant and/or interesting sensations.

Was that ever your intent?

Oliver

Korpo
16th December 2008, 10:32 AM
That's weird. How often do you practice, what do you practice, and how much?

Oliver

Korpo
16th December 2008, 11:29 AM
And what would you perceive more as your problem:

Achieving an effect during a session or making it last beyond the session?
Finding blocks or making blocks go away?
Feeling energy at all or making sense of these sensations?

Which of the exercises do you think has the biggest effect on you - brushing/sponging, bouncing, raising, other awareness actions?

Do you mind your breath while doing energy work?
Do you experience trance symptoms while doing energy work?
Do you do something else (like watching TV) while doing energy work?

Oliver

Mishell
16th December 2008, 11:39 AM
To those of you who have been practicing for more than some months, I'm interested in your results with energy work. Specifically, I'm interested in hearing about some of the concrete results you have. For example, Robert Bruce talks about students of his energy work system who have rid themselves of diabetes, cancer, arthiritis pain, etc.

I had Lupus and got rid of it with energy work. I used a very detailed visualization.

I'm not sure how long it really took, but I know it was less than 3 months. This was before I knew about Robert Bruce or the NEW system.

Korpo
16th December 2008, 05:20 PM
Hi Korpo!

[quote]And what would you perceive more as your problem:

I don't think of NEW not helping me with healing as a problem! I'm stating it as a fact.

Achieving an effect during a session or making it last beyond the session?
Finding blocks or making blocks go away?
Feeling energy at all or making sense of these sensations?

I have no difficulties with any of this.[/quote:com9se0x]

So, you can sense blocks, clean them and they stay cleaned - is that a correct summary of what you just wrote?

If so, what problem do you have in "healing yourself" given the above?

Oliver