PDA

View Full Version : Astral Explorer's Journey (MAP Journal)

Astral Explorer
9th December 2008, 08:14 AM
I'm finally making this as I'm putting this back as one of my priorities in life...I had success here and there but I want to fully MASTER each skill and consistently do this, that way I can go on the journey's into the unknown realm. This will be a journal of my journey in the 90 days...THEN my journey after the book which I will come up with my own missions to keep me going...

Dedication and Persistence is all I need, I HAVE TIME, and if I don't I''l make it...just like I did way back when I used to spend 16 hours just doing this...Quick Background
- I've been doing this on and off
- I was a natural Lucid Dreamer
- I can recall dreams VERY WELL
- I've APed before

My long term goal is to consistently AP and have a wide range of experiences...

Astral Explorer
10th December 2008, 05:41 AM
Day One
The phyiscal relaxation felt real good on the legs, I have a pain from walking too much, but it felt good and relaxed...Breath Awareness made my whole body relaxed to the point where I didn't feel my body anymore...The mobile body awareness was easy as I've done this many times before and I spent a while just seeing if I can feel every part of my body, which I can.

Key Words
- Grandmother House
- Window (Jumping)
- Ant's House (Brother's Friend)
- Train
- FBI Chasing
- Explosion
- Crisis
- Girl Eating Candy
- Transexuals
- Snake
- Prostitutes
- Bakery Store
- Taxi
- Union Square

Dream
- (Lucid Dream) I was in my grandmother's living room and I tried flying out of the window, but I can't go through, I'm just hitting the window....

- I was at Ant's House on his computer, my brother friend was yelling at me for some reason...

- I was in a place that looked like union square, I was with someone chatting up random people and then I met my friends, we started walking around the area onto different blocks...

- I was on the train, there was a celebrity (Not a real celeb) on the train and someone said that there was a hit put out on her. Next thing I know the FBI is chasing our train and it crashes, as the FBI are trying to protect the celeb and handle the situation. There was about to be an explosion so I run and hide behind a piece of debris, the celebrity is right next to me, and the place explodes not injurying me or the celebrity...

- I was riding a taxi from canal st to some unknown area, I get out and split the fare with 2 other people. I walk into a bakery where I meet a girl and we look at all the food on display. We both look around and I take a candy on display, she attempts to do the same but gets caught, meanwhile I'm trying to finish my candy without getting caught. She is getting kicked out by the staff. I leave the store and right outside there are many prostitutes hanging around. I'm about to leave when I see a tranny and then some guy turns into a big flame guy and jumps in the bakery which it bursts on fire. There is a snake at the main entrance as if this place is like a mall. I run in another direction and hide in an office place with someone else. There are people looking through a glass window and scanning the room, the guys have flamethrowers. I run out knowing they can detect me as they shine there lights. I run to a new room where I find many people are trying to hide...

Astral Explorer
10th December 2008, 11:34 PM
Day Two
The physical relaxation was the best one EVER, the breath awareness felt SO GOOD that my body started to feel like it no longer existed, I actually enjoyed it so much that I lost track of time. The energy body stimulation was rather easy, as I've done it extensively in the past.

Keywords
- Shy
- Nightclubs
- Socializing
- False Awakening
- Themed Costume Party
- France

Dream
- I was going into different nightclubs and chatting to people on the street...

- I was walking down the street and the city looked like halloween but everyone was dressed as the same character

- Mother woke me up to get ready, I went to go on the computer, eventually I realize it's 7:49 and I'm running late. But I haven't even dressed or showered. I run into the bathroom and take of my cloth which I then realize there is a big puddle of water in my bathroom...

- Drunk uncle is driving, I'm WORRIED about him driving because he's always drunk. I mention this to him and our car almost runs into another car. We go down a side street and he passes right under an 18 wheeler which of course clips the top of our car, but we make it through. Continue driving and we end up in a car scrapyard and he smashes into a scaffold of bumpers which starts falling on top of our car and were getting crushed. I get out of there and I'm now being chased. It feels like the video game "Crackdown". The environment is very familiar...I had a dream that took place in here before, I know how to escape and I shoot my way out. At the exit I see tons of energy bars and finish off two guards...

Astral Explorer
12th January 2009, 10:52 PM

I'm pissed I FAILED already, it's really frustrating as this is the 3rd time I've attempted and failed to continue. YEP I'M A FAILURE.

CFTraveler
13th January 2009, 12:40 AM

I'm pissed I FAILED already, it's really frustrating as this is the 3rd time I've attempted and failed to continue. YEP I'M A FAILURE.
You're not a failure. All this is hit or miss, and failing three times is not unheard of. Some people try for months and months and then succeed, and even experienced projectors who do this routinely have dry spells. The nature of the phenomenon is cyclical, like most things in nature.

Astral Explorer
21st January 2009, 11:57 PM
Thanks for the comment...I actually started over about 3 days ago as I started taking action in my life again. I keep forgeting how important this is to me and the fact I got to day 14 when I first started but stopped due to school caused me not to want to restart because I kept having the mindset of "I know this already I just want to project".

But I've humbled myself and remembered to think long term...10 years from now I want to be able to have many experiences when astral projecting.