PDA

View Full Version : psychic surgery aftermath

watrinh
10th December 2008, 10:17 AM
So I was just assaulted maliciously within the past 10 months or so. I'm sure you all know that I'm one of the serious neg abuse victims here, but the past 10 months were an extreme. I was getting assaulted by possibly humans or even spiritual beings. I can't tell who they were but I was so binded that the attacks would happen in real time.

I was seriously seriously maliciously assaulted. I broke free by learning to return their attack send properly which involved taking control of the sender's will. Complicated, but doable. The malicious energy assault would leave me breathless and unable to sleep for days. To increase assault potential or for their enjoyment, they'd absorb my internal and heart chakra.
EDITED: Ok, one thing I forgot to mention is that absorption of the love aspect of the heart chakra forces the victim to experience/become their negative opposite right away. So the perpetrator feels better as the victim feels worse. I suppose this is a natural law within the law of karma to maintain balance in this reality. So you can imagine how malicious my life force felt...

However, now I have another concern... There's now this group of entities that are slightly disappearing from my aura, but also as if they're trying to bind me and perform psychic surgery on my heart chakra as they leave... I can tell that they're nothing good even if they appear to be, because they've got me under binds so I can break free and heal on my own.

One possible theory is the aggravator was performing some pretty intense vampirism on my being and when I returned send, it was as if he started dying. So, his support took bits of my essence to help keep that guy functioning properly.

Another theory is they're trying to make sure they heal me so they don't start experiencing the effects of their send rebounding on them.

Can anybody help with getting some more psychic details on this if possible? Or some speculation would be nice.

CFTraveler
11th December 2008, 02:38 PM
I moved it to PSD to allow for people to actively participate in this thread and deleted the repeat one.

DAN
11th December 2008, 05:09 PM
Watrinh

Have you read Dion Fortune Psychic self-defense book? It's probably the second best book out there behind Roberts!
Here's an on-line copy http://www.spiritdiscovery.com/books/ps ... efense.pdf (http://www.spiritdiscovery.com/books/psychicselfdefense.pdf)
I think this book will answer some of your curiosities!

Samuel431
12th December 2008, 12:10 AM
Thanks Dan

Im gonna read it tonight

What other books do you have? We could trade.

Samuel431

watrinh
12th December 2008, 01:34 AM
I actually have Dion's book on Psychic Defense. It's a great book and gives much insight on psychic defense. What about the "Daoist Exorcism: Encounters With Sorcerers, Ghosts, Spirits, And Demons?" I would like to purchase this book next, but it's rather expensive. It gives Taoist methods to deal with spiritual influences. The author is Jerry Alan Johnson. http://www.daoistmagic.com/info.php?i=2191

If some of you have read this book, some information on it would be nice.

Oh, and one more question about seriously strong aggravators. Is it possible for them to directly cause specific negative events to manifest in your life, or give negative omens?

DAN
13th December 2008, 01:13 AM
What other books do you have? We could trade.

Nothing really worth while :? Entity Possession by Samuel Sagen kinda intresting but don't recommend this book. But help me confirm that negs like to nest in the lower side / rib section of the body.

Psychic Vampires by Joe H Slate had a couple of things but not worth buying. My other books just have the typical new-age fluff. But i was desprate in my early days so grabbed anything related to the topic :roll: