PDA

View Full Version : Heart Chakra Block Clearing

Ouroboros
11th December 2008, 08:35 PM
While doing a Gateway Experience session today, I was trying to determine what was preventing me from sinking "deeper" into a Focus 10 state, and my attention was drawn to my heart chakra area, where I felt a bubble like construct containing tension. The bubble was almost like a shield; I'm pretty sure it's a construct I created over time during my life to protect me from painful emotions, but I think it also had the effect of sealing emotions inside of me.

I'm going to try clearing this block either today or tomorrow, but I'm curious whether or not you experienced energy workers would recommend taking any particular approach to doing this...i.e., in your experience am I asking for trouble if I try to brute force the block away?

I'm thinking this also might have something to do with the difficulty I have moving energy through my torso. It's always hard for me to maintain my point of awareness or use any tactile imaging in the torso area; it's much easier with my arms and legs.

CFTraveler
11th December 2008, 08:40 PM
Oh, brute force is not the way to do anything. This is one of the few things I can say without adding "In My Opinion" and not feel bad about it. I'd suggest you think of the block as a block of ice in a sea of energy and direct flow around it, and let it dissolve the block more 'organically', seeing how you feel (and what memories come up- heart blocks are intimately connected with emotional trauma, IMO (Ha ha I did it now) and dealing with those as they arise.
Good luck.

Korpo
12th December 2008, 08:02 AM
Ditto. Brute force is no good. Is usually a direct way to get tense and in pain, in my experience.

Oliver

Excaliber
8th January 2009, 12:14 AM
I agree that brute force and energy work can lead to some suffering but...

My heart center was completely blocked. During a projection attempt I pushed as hard as I could, I was sweating, my legs and arms floated free but I was stuck at the abdomen. I kept pushing harder and all of a sudden my Heart center strobed intensely for the first time.

Now the side effect of this...
I cried constantly for a couple days, over nothing, and during my deepest sobs my heart sung. (I was a man who didn't cry and kept his emotions in)

I imagine that if my heart center hadn't strobed I would have experienced some kind of energy burnout because of how hard I was pushing and without the benefit of the release. Energy burnout = very uncomfortable.

I will continue to use brute force on blockages as a last resort but I also accept my suffering from doing so.

Edit:
I still have blockages in the heart but it is no longer a void I can't penetrate with my awareness and this experience has given me the added benefit of verifying that there is a heart center.

As a preface I should note that I spent 10 years working around this area in in a more gentle fashion with no success. So those that are new to energy work should certainly do the appropriate steps which unlock the centers in a more natural and less painful way. For me it was becoming too painful to not use brute force.