PDA

View Full Version : Quality Tourmaline Sleeping Pellow

Astral Exorcist
15th December 2008, 10:30 AM
A voice told me in my head, To make powdered tourmaline. I'm going to buy in bulk about 200$ wholesale of tourmaline cheapest grade. They are as small as stones a feng shui garden. The white pebbles but maybe 2X bigger size. Imagine getting around 1kg or 1.5kg of this tourmaline wholesale.

Get a machine that will powder the rock. Then putting the powder in a blender and mix it with pillow cotton. Then once it's evenly distributed, equally with a balanced amount of powdered tourmaline and cotton fiber. Then adding the mix into a pillow skin sealing it.

This way making a tourmaline sleeping pellow

This would be very good protection, I'll test it out in the future. Because my head is always attacked by possessive programming.

First I've got to test try my new invention that would be the new Electromagnetic Staff's and report to the forum how it's worked out. Like the ebay electromagnetic is only concentrated in only one area. The exposed copper wire to the surface of the air causes a room radius in radiation. So that's like a very valuable asset. Imagine fricken a whole room filled with neodymium magnets maybe at a stronger strength and that would be how comparing it could be to a electromagnet.

Samuel431
16th December 2008, 12:47 AM
A voice told me in my head, To make powdered tourmaline. I'm going to buy in bulk about 200$ wholesale of tourmaline cheapest grade. They are as small as stones a feng shui garden. The white pebbles but maybe 2X bigger size. Imagine getting around 1kg or 1.5kg of this tourmaline wholesale.

Get a machine that will powder the rock. Then putting the powder in a blender and mix it with pillow cotton. Then once it's evenly distributed, equally with a balanced amount of powdered tourmaline and cotton fiber. Then adding the mix into a pillow skin sealing it.

Be weary of this man. Negs. can effect a crystal extremly negatively and reprogram it to suit their needs. If you do this just cleanse the crystals, energize the crystals and program the crystals before hand. And remember to clearly and repeatedly program the crystal to be locked from outside programming, even to yourself as they can use a ghost sort of way to reprogram it through your own consciousness. Think fo it as a hacker trying to hack into a secure mainframe using IP spoofers and rerouting their connection through other servers. I realize that this might not make as much sense to you as it does to me but, basically it means that they can reroute their intension through you while you sleep making the crystal think that it is you trying to reprogram it.

Plus--before you do...read up on all the crystal's functions and uses and reconise how they can attack you with it so you will be immediatly aware of it as soon as they try it. Crystals are as dangerous as Orgone if not used correctly. Study up on it extensively before using it.(Hey that acually makes a pretty good moto :D )

Samuel431