PDA

View Full Version : alternate tactile imaging?

coldfire
18th December 2008, 08:14 PM
I finally got some MBA/Tactile imaging techniques to work perfectly for me like I've been trying to get them to for a long time now, specifically the energy ball. I only got it to work and no longer have the many troubles I've been having with T.I when I tried imagining a steel ball instead of an energy ball. I'm still having some trouble with these things and I wanted to ask everyone if they've done any replacing of tools like this and what it would be.

Korpo
19th December 2008, 07:48 AM
I used a polishing device for energy work for a while. Did different things with awareness hands, like letting them sink into blockages. Took inspiration from others and tried to knead with the energy hands as if massaging.

Oliver

CFTraveler
27th December 2008, 04:26 PM
Yes. Ball bearings, sponges, bottle brushes, sandpaper (for tertiaries) if it's sharp or stimulating, chances are that I've done them.

Excaliber
7th January 2009, 11:35 PM
For the longest time I wouldn't use any tools. I would just place my awareness, generate energy, move it back and forth or expand it were it was.

After my first successful fully formed energy ball, I realized the beauty of energy constructs. It was more concrete and less scattered than my previous method and it became my little blue buddy. Plus they are only the first step in more advanced workings, which I am not qualified enough to go over with any authority.

Energy tools are wonderful in that they help train the mind to gather energy and contain it within the intended parameters for an intended purpose. The sky is the limit... or is it?

It is my opinion that energy balls and awareness hands are the most practical but my opinion might be different in a couple years.

Edit: when I was trying to get rid of a stubborn block I placed Hot energy needles with the intended effect of having a time release so they would work throughout the day. They did seem to last for a little bit.

coldfire
22nd January 2009, 03:59 AM
I would just place my awareness, generate energy, move it back and forth or expand it were it was

isnt awareness energy, and energy awareness? how do you then place your awareness (place your energy) and generate energy/awareness?

Korpo
22nd January 2009, 05:05 AM
coldfire,

isnt awareness energy, and energy awareness? how do you then place your awareness (place your energy) and generate energy/awareness?

Awareness is what you are just aware of now, and nothing more. Its relation to energy will become apparent later on, on many and deepening levels. Do not confuse yourself by trying to figure these things out now. That won't help you.

So, in purely practical terms, awareness is what you are aware of right now. This you can direct and focus. This can be focussed on a place inside your body, which is the starting point for energy work.

After a while your awareness will pick up sensations related to energy. Stay with those, learn how they feel. It's not called "become aware" for nothing - it takes time. At first the most tangible sensations are the effects of energy, not energy itself, but that's okay.

Now you can move the focus of your awareness. Just concentrate on a slightly different part of your body. The energy sensations might move (and change), they will generally *follow* where you generally focus your awareness. Through the indirect means of observing the sensations energy creates when moving you can indeed feel that it is happening. This will lead more and more to working with the energy itself.

This is the basis for tactile imaging techniques. First connect to the sensations of energy by placing awareness. Then move the awareness and observe the changes. And then learn the varying techniques that work with this. You can try any energy tool then, just connect first to the energy sensations, and then use the tool and observe what it does.

And that's all you need for now. Don't confuse yourself with anything else. That just feeds mental processes and contributes nothing to the practice itself at this time. More theory does at this stage not make a better energy worker. More practice does, though. ;)

Take care,
Oliver