PDA

View Full Version : dealing with energy loss

watrinh
19th December 2008, 12:41 AM
So through my battles with the perpetrators, they drained my energies to keep me weakened. For me, there was hardly anybody around who knew energy work, and even less that could constantly help feed me energy. I also avoided psychic vampirism. Many times, the perpetrators would not let me go and recover, and even now there's still stuff inside of me preventing me from recovering. What I need then is an immediate source of energy from the external that I can directly intake.

I found a natural resource that can provide the energy I need to get back up and repair my astral body. The energies that are present in plants and trees would suffice to heal areas of the heart and energy bodies that are hurting from energy drain, vampirism, or malicious assault. So you would literally go to a tree or a place with a lot of grass and absorb the chi force from the trees and plants. What this does is it allows you to recover without becoming a psychic vampire.

So this does require energy awareness, but I would assume those who suffer from spiritual assaults are definitely energy aware.

ButterflyWoman
19th December 2008, 07:12 AM
No wonder I love the forest. I particularly adore the Australian temperate rain forests. They're totally full of life energy on all kinds of different levels.

Hmmm. Maybe we'll go up to the mountains this weekend for a bit of a recharge. :)