PDA

View Full Version : WHY WOULD THIS HAPPEN TO ME?....I am speechless.

SleepGOTweird
20th December 2008, 11:52 AM
This is the only important part of the dream:

I decided to work for my grandmother and spend the day in her yard after contemplating doing other things. I tell my mother and she says while I'm in the shower she would prepare me breakfast before I go.

I rush to the bathroom to get done as soon as possible and throw off my clothes, and then for whatever reason I glance at myself in the mirror. On my lower back there are these two soft pink marks that are rather large. They looked like something on a baboon. Needless to say, I was worried.

Upon entering the shower it looked like a lot of dirt was coming off me. It looked red...blood? “What the hell? What is this!?” is what I remember saying quite clearly.

I look at my skin and there are holes on my arms and blood would rush out if water would touch them…or so I thought. I remember saying, although I am positive nothing related was in the dream, that those were from the IV needles. “Stupid IV holes.”…I don’t know why I thought this was something that had happened before…when did I have IV needles in me?

I jumped out of the shower in a haste to look get a look at myself in the mirror. The two areas on my lower back had grown. I touched those areas to see how they were, and they felt like my bones were all that I had. I start getting hysterical and crying and thinking about calling out to my parents. I felt like I was almost dead.

I remember saying to myself, "I probably lost a lot of blood, I hear drinking fluids helps or something, I can get this back!" and I look in the mirror, shake my hair in disbelief and down a few cups of water before calling my parents for help, so someone, anyone, can fix me.

I wake up. Relieved.

The thing is...I can’t think of any reason why this would happen. It was out of nowhere and I'm still shocked that my dream would show me this...

Korpo
20th December 2008, 05:25 PM
To dream that you are bleeding or losing blood, signifies that you are suffering from exhaustion or that you are feeling emotionally drained. It may also denote bitter confrontations between you and your friends. Your past actions has come back to haunt you.

To dream of your back, represents your attitudes, strengths, burdens and stance in the world. It may also relate to stress and pressure that someone is putting on you.

To see a naked back in your dream, symbolizes secrets that you may have kept from others or aspects of yourself that you have kept hidden and shielded away. Consider the pun, "watch your back!"; this dream may be telling you to do just that.

To see a wound in your dream, is symbolic of grief, anger, and distress. You are looking to be healed.

(all from: http://www.dreammoods.com )