PDA

View Full Version : Increasing energy sensitivity.

Jaco
21st December 2008, 07:34 PM
Hello everyone :)
As the time went by I became more and more energy sensitive. when I began my work with energy, that was more or less 5 years ago, I could sense tingling mostly, sometimes pressure, feeling physical pain was rare. Now when I do energy exercises I can feel pain quite often, other sensations increased as well, i.e., strong energy movement in my throat as almost physically choking. Also sending energy through my hands can cause pain in my fingers and palms. It is not on the level of not being able to stand but it can be high.
I was wandering, how other people experience the rise of sensitivity to energy.

Blessings :)

Korpo
21st December 2008, 07:36 PM
Hey, Jaco.

Why all the pain? Are you having a condition or many blocks, or what do you think it is?

Oliver

Jaco
21st December 2008, 07:55 PM
Hey, Jaco.

Why all the pain? Are you having a condition or many blocks, or what do you think it is?

Oliver
Hey,
I don't think it is a condition, nor do I think I have many blockages. Either my feeling of the energy became more intense, or the amount of energy I can use increased significantly.
I just feel more sensitive. Just agreeing to send healing to people can cause very strong sensations in my hands, crown and heart... Not actually sending healing, just agreeing to the healing session.
Maybe it is a faze :roll:

FaithNoMore
21st December 2008, 10:10 PM
I've been doing NEW for over 2 years now. I felt lots of energetic activity when I began but it gradually died down. I just started yesterday with working with the elements and what a difference it makes. I feel very refreshed and the energy is flowing strongly and can be felt clearly again.

Korpo
22nd December 2008, 07:43 AM
I don't think it is a condition, nor do I think I have many blockages. Either my feeling of the energy became more intense, or the amount of energy I can use increased significantly.
I just feel more sensitive. Just agreeing to send healing to people can cause very strong sensations in my hands, crown and heart... Not actually sending healing, just agreeing to the healing session.
Maybe it is a faze :roll:

Try to draw a soothing, calming energy from above through your body and out your hands and feet. Visualise how soothing, cooling, calming that energy is and how it heals up and restores your nerves. Like a cool gel.

This might help building a certain tolerance for increased energy flow. I read about letting energy sink from above the head downward having a positive effect on the capacity of the body to conduit energy without harm.

Oliver

Jaco
27th December 2008, 12:20 PM
Thanks Korpo for the advice. I'll try that. :)
I think I am going to take a break from healing, my hands became far too sensitive :|