PDA

View Full Version : My Numerology Report

Chris_com28
21st December 2008, 11:08 PM
I got an e-mail for a free numerology report. I don't usually ask for psychic readings much, but this one was quite accurate. I'm no expert on cold reading so I can't say if this was geniune or not, but it seemed to know a lot about me.

Chris, your Life Path of 11 ...
Wow ... your life path is known as a master number in numerology

You are what is known as a master number. The number 11 is the symbol of the spiritual seeker. Your purpose in this life time is to achieve enlightenment. Sometimes this is done by finding a teacher and other times it is a matter of experiencing an number of negative situations that are designed to rid you of toxic emotional connections and clear your karma. If you are a number eleven and seem to be having a rough time then keep in mind that is typical of your number to experience a life filled with mysterious losses and either very fortunate or unfortunate twists of fate.

Part of your trying experiences is the cosmos' way of pushing you into finding the spiritual awareness that you need to elevate your soul. The number 11 path is often called the Path of Extremist simply because you lead a life filled with so many highs and lows. You are often like two people. One life is your public life in which you might appear as an eccentric or unusual character and the other is your secret life, which is obsessed with finding the answers to eternal questions.

You are probably a fairly well educated person who is still looking for answers when it comes to spirituality. One of the character traits of a number 11 is to look far and wide for lofty spiritual answers when often the answer is right underneath your nose. As number 11's can be quite snobbish or proud of their status as a spiritual seeker the universe often presents them with many lessons that serve to challenge their pride.

You probably don't fit into society very well and have to do a lot of pretending and acting to survive in a normal job or relationship. You have unusual tastes and may have a bohemian character that is very interested in the new and avant-garde. Your broad-minded point of view and permissiveness with morals makes you lots of enemies and friends alike.

If there is one thing that your friends find frustrating about you it is that you are a bit of a fence sitter. Your ability to see so many angles of a situation often causes you to be indecisive or not to act at all. For this reason many 11's often let opportunities in life pass them by. They are so focused on being visionaries that they forget to pay attention to small practical details.

Your sharp intuition and rich understanding of both spirituality and human nature makes you the perfect spiritual counselor. Even if this is not your profession you have probably noticed that others naturally seek out your guidance and advice during a crisis.

You are a very idealistic individual and envision a world in which everyone is equal. For this reason you somewhat dislike the idea of relationships as they mean that one human should be more exclusive to you than another. One of your highest spiritual qualities is to make everyone that you meet feel like they are special and a soul mate.

If you are an 11, it is also typical for the needs of your personality to be in constant conflict with the direction of your higher self. You have probably noticed that you get away with a lot less than other numbers. For instance if you do a bad deed, the resulting bad karma seems more immediate. This is because your path is a path of retribution that is about the negation of the self to allow the higher self to be divinely inspired by a higher power.
Spiritual seeker is something I could definately be classed as and I'm fairly determined to acheive enlightenment, though I get caught up in obstacles on the way. I have also had a lot to deal with, probably gaining some progress alone the way.

The part about me being like two people is also true. I see myself as viewed as unusual, while in my private life I'm searching for answers to important questions. I also get a bit arrogant, which the reading hinted at.

I could also be classed as a fence sitter. I'd like to call myself a skeptic, though I don't always stick to the philosophy. I like to see different angles to things, which usually leaves me a bit indecisive.

Chris, your Expression of 5 ...
Your Potential Natural Talents and Abilities
You are optimistic, inquisitive and embrace change. You are a freedom-loving individual who expresses their love of independence often through a bohemian or unusual life style. You are blessed with a brilliant creative mind that is never at a loss for a solution to a problem.

As your independence is so important to you, you thrive best in creative occupations that allow you a great deal of travel. You have an eye for design and appreciate the good things in life. In fact, you may spend a lot of your time trying to figure out how to get these things without having to work too hard.

If you are a typical five then you will meet with the most success by selling some aspect of yourself or your talent. The height of your personal expression is in your talent for persuasion. This is why you are best suited for jobs in media, marketing and design.

You very much believe that a person is defined by what he does and not what he wants to do so any business or project that you start will be very much branded with your personal flair. It is a number 5 that tends to name a business after himself or send out a resume with a photo.

When it comes to business you also tend to have a "hands on" approach as you rely a lot on your wit, charm and good looks to get what you want. Once the deal is sealed, however, you sometimes have difficulty seeing it through to completion. This is because your brilliant mind is captured by so many other interests that it is difficult for you to focus sometimes.

Sometimes your need to express your independence brings you to a critical point in both your professional and personal relationships. You are terrified of being stuck in one place or having your free spirit suffocated by labels and possessiveness. For this reason many of you feel quite suffocated in relationships or are unable to hold down a day job for any length of time.

You are very popular socially because you are the life of every party. You have light nimble mind and have excellent verbal skills. You also have enormous powers of analysis that gives you an edge when it comes to investing money, judging others and avoiding harmful situations.

You are also very accepting of new people and new ideas. The last thing that could ever be said of you is that you are closed minded. You will try anything once and you often respond willingly to a dare. However, sometimes your permissiveness leads to relationships with odd or unstable individuals.

Romantically others may find you hard to get close to as you would rather sit and chat than get intimate. Others fail to understand that the most valued expression of your love is the expression of your hopes and dreams to another.

You are also very pragmatic when it comes to all of your relationships and believe in treating everyone equally. Deep down you are very philosophical about relationships and believe that no person should be so important that he or she should have the power to make you happy or sad. This can often distress your soul mate who doesn't feel that special in your presence. Part of your challenge might be showing through your actions, how loving all without sacrificing one can be achieved.

Chris, your Soul Urge of 11 ...

What You Desire To Be, To Have, and To Do In Your Life
Your soul's purpose is to manifest ideals into reality but usually such an endeavor means that you must be a catalyst for change. For this reason many who encounter you actually fear you as what you suggest and say is a threat to their emotional and physical security. However this does not usually bother you as you have an innate realization that without chaos there can be no personal transformations or betterment of society.

Your highest calling is to become the master of a religion or of a spiritual realm. This can be a painful process emotionally as it often means the stripping away of the personality and ego. Many elevens travel a very difficult path, fraught with personal, physical and financial obstacles as the cosmos tests their mettle to have faith only in their higher self.

You are the ultimate seeker of truth and will go to any lengths to find a spiritual teacher or guru. This search often leads you on a path that is full of many pitfalls and disappointments as you realize that one spiritual system doesn't work for you or that a guru or teacher is only human after all. However by the end of your life, you are fated to acquire a great deal of practical and esoteric wisdom. Many of you become as hard and clear as diamonds when it comes to your clarity about the human race.

You also have the highest ideals of any other number and therefore set yourself up for disappointment. Many of you are born to be very sensitive emotionally and many of your soul lessons have to do with detaching emotionally from the pain and misery of the human race. Common soul lessons learned by number 11s are not to take things personally, to realize that everything, including happiness, is transitional and to realize that nothing is perfect (especially humans.) At the beginning of their lives elevens are often very attached to people, but by the end they usually achieve an omniscient emotional distance that is more beneficial and healing for a large group of humans than just a few.

Often your search for spiritual truth leads you to experimentation with mind-altering drugs. You are fascinated with the idea of altering your consciousness to achieve enlightenment. Rather than drugs, teachings from a master or trips to holy or mystical places would better cultivate your talents.

One of the dangers of being an eleven is that you think your psyche can take in anything and not suffer damage. Some of the spiritual experiences that you desire may be too strong for your delicate nervous system. For this reason you need to avoid mind-altering drugs, situations that are too extreme or religions that invite you to host dead spirits. You are also more vulnerable to astral attack than the other numbers simply because you are like a wide-open channel that is willing to receive psychic information from others. As some psychic information is destructive you need to learn meditation and psychic protection techniques to shield yourself from negative influences and energies.

As you are so curious it is very easy for you to be lead down the wrong spiritual path. If this does happen you are better off to forgive yourself and move on rather than dwell on a mistake that you think may have ruined your life. Testing your faith with negative spiritual influences is another way that the cosmos assures that you will eventually learn to transcend the ego desires of your personality.

I don't have time to go through all of this, but there's some good stuff in there. I like how it mentions that I'm more prone to psychic attack. I had night terrors since I was about 5.

http://www.123numerology.com/

Mishell
22nd December 2008, 06:31 AM
I got an e-mail for a free numerology report. I don't usually ask for psychic readings much, but this one was quite accurate. I'm no expert on cold reading so I can't say if this was geniune or not, but it seemed to know a lot about me.

Just to clarify, a numerology report is not a psychic reading. No one has to tune into you at all to write it.

Numerology says that all numbers and letters have an energy pattern. When they are combined they make up the energy pattern that belongs to you. Basically, you are who you are because the numbers and letters in your life. Fro example, if your name was spelled Kris instead of Chris.

I have always found numerology to be very accurate.

Chris_com28
22nd December 2008, 12:10 PM
I knew that. It's just that the result is very much the same as a psychic reading. Though if anything it would be better to compare it to an astrological reading. I've read a bit about numerology before, though never understood exactly what the process was. It's interesting that my date reading turned out to be 11. Hopefully that will be a good thing for me.