PDA

View Full Version : A Strange Semi-Lucid Encounter

3rd January 2006, 09:36 PM

Quantitativefool
3rd January 2006, 10:31 PM
Hmm, that sounds like a very special event (assuming she did say stuff of meaning :P) and as for finding out what she said I guess there are a few things.

1)Astral project, and try to call the entity back to you-It may or may not work but if you do try be very respectful/kind, and start by asking if you can remember it here, then if she says yes, ask to have her retell, she may or may not.

2) Hypnosis, dream recall. It would be challenging, and you could end up making your own conversation and thinking it's what she told you, but if you're really desperate it's worth a shot.

3) Lucid dream and do the same as in Astral projecting

Hope some of this helps,
-Stu

enoch
3rd January 2006, 10:45 PM
This reminds me of an earlier topic concerning information received during hypnagogic states. I don't have the motivation to go and search for it, but it's there :roll: I also mentioned in that topic that I often receive profound and potentially life-changing written info during altered states. This is stuff that - wihlst in the state - makes me gasp with awe and excitement...only to realise it is virtually impossible for me to retain the knowledge, realise and materialise it in normal consciousness.

As annoying as it is, it's exciting to know that at least there is knowledge that is not meant for this realm, as you say. :wink:

4th January 2006, 02:33 AM