PDA

View Full Version : Energy Incineration and the Solar Plexus

watrinh
31st December 2008, 09:17 PM
One of the major issues I faced was constant energy incineration. The aggressor(s) latched onto my minor chakra's throughout the energy body and incinerated me with a lot of malicious force and red energy waves. Those regions of my physical body would start to ache and it actually starts to alter my breath channels as well. The major target was the heart.

I find that without static electricity, the aggressors cannot connect or incinerate. The static they generated seemed to be used to connect to the solar plexus chakra level of my energy body. I find that the solar plexus chakra seems to help govern the veil of reality which is formed through ectoplasm. So to actually penetrate into someone's aura they have to get into the solar plexus first. Static seems to be close to the solar plexus power energies. The aggressors generated these static shells to insert themselves into in my environment to stay close to my real time conscious.

Signs of an increase in static interference seem to include a huge increase in ringing sensations, presence of high pitch frequencies, tv snow effect present on your aura or around your environment.

Things like carpet and soft surfaces seems to have raised the amount of static generation.

The following are some solutions to the issue with static. Maybe you guys know something about this and can help me out. Most of the following seem to have been listed in the psychic defense tutorial section of astral dynamics already.

The first is a water fountain. The attachments that comes through from the static seems to disappear although the static may remain. I just got a small indoor fountain at the local department store and am starting to feel much better. The incineration pain that came through from the static drops right away and many of the thought forms and remnants from the attacks started to disappear.

Hard surfaces made of a inorganic minerals like floor tile was pretty much one of the better locations to be at since static can't generate there.

Night air seems to dissipate the static, but only temporary. In order for night air to help to heal me I'd have to stay outside when I'm sleeping.

I find that the cords and connections on the body can't reach me if I have a rubber shield in the physical. So I taped down small slices of rubber erasers on many regions of my physical body that had major attachments points like the solar plexus and heart center. This seems to have prevented absorption of my emotional life force as well.

Although the incineration attacks have dropped to a lull, I'm still having issues with too much static when I'm around soft surfaces like sofas, beds, and carpet. That means I'm having trouble sleeping at night with all the static generation, which grows enormously at night time. The aggressors use other family members' sleep energies to increase static generation. This is a reason why I'm having trouble sleeping in my own room which is full of carpet.

If anyone knows of a way to completely dissipate huge static generation, please let me know.

Beekeeper
3rd January 2009, 10:14 AM
I would suggest the careful use of a humidifier for the rooms you are inhabiting. Use vitamin E/sorbelene cream (in a big pump pack) on your skin instead of the rubbers. Otherwise, use a herbal body lotion of your choice. Lavender is said to repel negs. Wear natural (cotton, hemp, wool, silk) rather than synthetic/acrylic fabrics. Use dryer sheets http://www.wisegeek.com/what-are-dryer-sheets.htm if you dry your clothes in a dryer or you can dust with them where static builds up.

When meditating, try to concentrate on bringing in water and earth energies. Stay away from visualisations of fire or air. Take walks or rides in nice parks with trees, grass and water features if you can.

The Gnosticweb crowd have a technique they use to protect from negs that involves covering the solar plexus with the left hand while pointing the right finger gun-like towards a neg.

They sing this http://www.mysticweb.org/astralbook/Bellilin.mp3 three times.

Bellilin, Bellilin, Bellilin
Amphora of salvation,
I would like to be next to you,
Materialism has no strenght next to me,
Bellilin Bellilin Bellilin

They use it in the context of being accosted by a neg when out-of-body, so I don't know if you'd be able to adapt it for your own purposes. I've never used it myself but I'm aware of others who have employed it successfully, even without believing in it. "Bellilin" is said to be an astral wind that blows entities away, so it might not be exactly what you need if it's somehow linked to the air element. Use your intuition.

My feeling is that you are too much alone, you're too hard on yourself and you're lonely and depressed. Try to surround yourself with joyful, loving company and relax a little more.