PDA

View Full Version : James Gilliland, ETs and warnings for 2009

Beekeeper
6th January 2009, 02:40 AM
James Gilliland, a near death experiencer, predicts that the electricity grid will go down at the end of 2009. He claims to have been in contact with the Nordics, who are very concerned with our damage to the planet, other species and ourselves. These beings, he tells us, have transcended disease and can traverse dimensions. He believes they are asking us to raise our consciousness and that we are going to move away from a "reptilian" consciousness, regardless.

Numerous visitors to his ranch have seen orbs and UFOs.

He also talks about 13 strands of DNA and that in humans only 1 or 2 have been activated but that it's possible to activate more through spiritual practices such as meditation.

There are a number of interviews with Gilliland on Youtube if you're interested in more.

Ouroboros
6th January 2009, 02:44 AM
The 13 strands of DNA thing sounds similar to the Pleaidian (sp? x.@) mythos. Although I can't remember if the number of strands is the same. (Also, not sure if this needs to be said, but I'll say it anyways - I don't mean to imply anything inherently derogatory by the use of the word "mythos," I just find it a very apt word for referring to a belief system).

Beekeeper
6th January 2009, 02:51 AM
Ouroboros, I decided to edit and add in a bit more while you were posting.

I have to admit I've been ignoring the whole line about DNA activation in New Age materials. Recently, however, I've exchanged a couple of emails with someone whom I believe is well-positioned to know what's what with the whole UFO phenomena (she's interviewed a number of UFO "luminaries" and she has been to Gilliland's ranch) and she believes Gilliland is the person most on to the truth, though she believes others possess keys to the puzzle.

I'm not at all offended by the term "mythos" and have been known to apply it myself, so don't worry on my account. :D

Ouroboros
6th January 2009, 03:25 AM
Yay for more info!

UFO's are such a fascinating subject. It would be awesome to learn the complete truth behind UFO's/visitations.

I'll have to look up more stuff from James Gilliland...the name sounds very familiar to me, but I don't know much about him.

ButterflyWoman
6th January 2009, 03:56 AM
Uhm, which electricity grid? I assume he means North America (which actually has several independent electricity grids)?

Beekeeper
6th January 2009, 04:00 AM
Asked myself the same question and was under the impression that it was something global. He stated it during an interview and it wasn't clarified. It could have been North America because he talked about earthquakes and such as well, so he may have been implying they'd be the cause.

lightningbug
6th January 2009, 05:32 AM
>:0

I just want to see a UFO! you think I can LOA one? is that wrong???

ButterflyWoman
6th January 2009, 06:19 AM
I used to want to see them. I used to constantly search the night skies looking for them, and yet I've never had even a glimpse, nor any experience that might even be possibly a UFO encounter. I've given up on that now (I set my sights on fairies and angels, which I can sense/perceive, but not see, generally speaking. Still waiting to experience a djinni, but I have mixed feelings about that, so it might not ever happen.).

I don't see why you couldn't draw UFO sightings the same way you can theoretically draw wealth or a love interest, to be perfectly honest.

Ouroboros
6th January 2009, 07:13 AM
Man, I'd love to meet an angel. Now that I'm starting to get over my negative associations I held towards them (linking them exclusively with Christian theology/mythos), the energy that they represent is something I'd love to experience.

Of course, seeing a UFO would be pretty neat too. Although I don't think I'm too keen on meeting the pilots.

Mishell
6th January 2009, 08:24 AM
Have you ever dreamed of UFOs?

A lot of intra-dimentional being will present themselves to you in UFOs in dreams. The vehicle appearance is a way for them to let you know they are "aliens".

You may have had contact with them already and called it 'just a dream'. :wink:

Beekeeper
6th January 2009, 10:33 AM
My UFO dreams are the most vivid amazing things ever! They're usually fairly threatening in tone, however.

Korpo
6th January 2009, 12:10 PM
I dreamt this about a week ago. I had written in my dream journal that I wanted to attract an experience that would open up my belief system further. (Something from Bruce Moen)

I was walking in the street, when suddenly a silver flying saucer appeared in the sky, moving slowly. I saw it very clearly, it looked like a big shiny hubcap in the sky. I was amazed. It just hung there. Then it moved slowly. I must have wondered along the lines if it was real, and why it moved so slow - it surely could do faster? In that moment it shot in a straight line over the sky, in a different direction, without any effort.

Realising it had reacted to my thought, I was feeling overjoyed. I danced in the street, shouting "That's it! That's it!" and it seemed clear to me that this was the answer to my request about having such an opening experience.

It was weird to realise later that this must have been a dream. It was so real in all regards. I would have been disappointed, but I still remembered that feeling - how ecstatic that was. :D

Oliver

ButterflyWoman
6th January 2009, 12:59 PM
I've never had a UFO dream. Not spaceships, not aliens, nothing like that. :(

Neil Templar
6th January 2009, 02:14 PM
i noticed a while back that just after Blossom Goodchild's no-show happened, i stopped having those alien ship dreams, and i noticed that the other forum members who were having similar dreams also seemed to stop having them. (remember there was a period there when alot of us were having them?)

did we give up on the idea for a little while after the disappointment of the no show? :?
i also realize now that i haven't asked that particular guide to show me anything since then either. maybe it's time to re-make contact..

CFTraveler
6th January 2009, 03:16 PM
As you know I used to have 'astral abductions'. Those stopped completely a while ago. Prob. more than a year ago. They stopped before then, but I'd occasionally get some 'symptoms' and stop them at the outset. Now, nothing. Which, to me, is good.

Fish
6th January 2009, 08:55 PM
i noticed a while back that just after Blossom Goodchild's no-show happened, i stopped having those alien ship dreams, and i noticed that the other forum members who were having similar dreams also seemed to stop having them. (remember there was a period there when alot of us were having them?)

did we give up on the idea for a little while after the disappointment of the no show? :?
i also realize now that i haven't asked that particular guide to show me anything since then either. maybe it's time to re-make contact..

I thought my dream or whatever it was had to do with that article I read that you posted a link to. *Shivers*

Neil Templar
7th January 2009, 02:34 PM
I thought my dream or whatever it was had to do with that article I read that you posted a link to. *Shivers*

yeah mine were too.
i just thought it interesting that they stopped around the same time as Blossom's non event.
but, i guess i did leave that whole train of thought behind at that time too...
i always had those dreams when i asked that particular guide to show me something, which i hadn't done since then, until last night...

i asked him to show me whatever he felt i needed to see - i usually ask for this, rather than anything specific.
the result was a bombardment of dreams which were unusually relevant to what's going on in my life at the moment - possible career/lifestyle developments/changes that i've been unsure about.
not surprisingly i feel like i was being encouraged to follow the path closest to my heart...

no aliens in sight tho. :wink:

Fish
7th January 2009, 04:44 PM
Yes that is rather odd isn’t it? Maybe her prediction was mixed up with “disappearance” instead of “appearance”