PDA

View Full Version : Dream Mask?

DonnieJason
6th January 2009, 06:36 AM
Hello, I searched the forums best I could for dreamweaver or dream mask.

I was wondering if anyone here has or has had the dream mask. I was looking for some feedback on whether or not it does or doesnt work for who has it. It is rightly expensive by itself and I was looking for info that isnt advertising or marketing driven, which is all that I can find on the internet at the moment.

I have always been an avid dreamer (2-4 most nights), but turning my dreams to lucid dreams has so far, for along time been just out of reach. Since I dream so much am thinking that this could be an avenue for me to pursue AP's or OOBE's from, but from the lack of good honest feedback on the sites about the dream mask and if its worth it, I thought this would be the best place to check.

Any info would be helpful.

Thanks much.

Mishell
6th January 2009, 06:56 AM
I used to know someone who had one. He had fun with it. It caused trouble in his marriage because his wife was affraid that he would have a dream affair. :lol: :roll:

DonnieJason
7th January 2009, 01:53 AM
Hehe,

I see where that can be a problem :wink: In the advertisements for the dream mask it was always mentioned about having sex with anyone you want to. Not sure what to say about that since he had a woman in bed next to him. Hopefully thats not the main reason for people buying or using the mask though.