PDA

View Full Version : Astral Dynamics and Awareness

sterlingknight
7th January 2009, 04:49 PM
I debated a lot about whether or not to make this post, but there's nobody else I can really talk to about this stuff.

Astral Dynamics is a GREAT book, and the techniques really work!

I don't know what to make of it all, though.

The other day I'm at work, on break, reading about the Primary Centers--just reading, but when I read, I visualize and imagine things taking place, as all readers do--and I'm doing the Tearing action on each Center as I go from Base Center on up to Throat Center, to Brow, and then wide brushing on Crown Center, but my eyes are open, I'm reading, and there are many teachers and students around me talking up a storm, but I'm feeling this stuff! Then I get into my next class, and my, um . . . , male appendage gets to itching, and when I get the chance to look, it has the appearance of after my first wife and I used to go at it and I'd get these . . . what I used to call heat rashes, but this subsided after a couple of days over the recent 2009 New Year holiday.

Recently, when I'm not, well, not too drunk and haven't eaten myself into gluttony, and I decide I want to stimulate my feet and get into a Full-body circuit, I find it just happening--rushing--arms and crown and throat and all, and my sub navel storage gets to thumping and pulsating, but I can't get my spine into it.

Then last night I'm on the noisy, crowded train, on my way home, and I can't get my awareness out of my Base center, so I lean forward and scratch the small of my back, at which time I center my awareness there, then I brush up and down my spine as if were running along a picket fence with a piece of wood penetrating the fence, and my abdomen spasms up! --What's that all about???

What's it all about?

CFTraveler
7th January 2009, 05:19 PM
Not sure what the question is- everything you have described sounds like normal things that can happen when you do energy work- from the rushing, rashing, and base center sensations, to the other side effect (erogenous stimulation). To the fact that some parts are more sensitive than others.
Would you be more specific?

sterlingknight
7th January 2009, 06:20 PM
If it's all normal, it's all cool. It's just all overwhelming.

I just thought one should be in a quiet atmosphere with their eyes closed, but this is all working regardless.

Thank you very much for replying.