PDA

View Full Version : "feeling" and mobile body awareness/tactile imaging

coldfire
9th January 2009, 05:09 PM
Does feeling occour when energy passes through the nerves? I've come to find that all body awareness actions are really only felt on the inside of the
skin (at least for me). However I understand that it seems like the energy is where the energy is and I've only come to think this after contemplating
about it with this example: Ok, at one point I was trying to learn to project energy outside of me and found it impossible because I thought it would work
like this: I'm feeling outside of my body in the same way i do with MBA inside my body and thus would feel at that spot. So, I tried something (I don't
remember what lead me to try this but it provided good insight.) I formed a small steel ball on my fingers and moved it across them, then i spread my
fingers out and moved it across them but stopped in between fingers so that I could feel the energy when it was not actually connected to me. I realized
that the energy ball (being moved outside of my body and actually between my fingers or not, this is where i felt it and thus must be where at least part
of the real energy is.) was not being felt, but I could feel the skin in between where the energy ball was going to be on my finger and where the energy
ball was on my other finger. So I have come to the conclusion that you feel energy when energy moves through your nerves, which is what your body uses to feel, while energy itself can be moved outside of the body or anywhere you only feel it on your skin. And also, I'm sure many of you who may be reading
this will disagree, but please actually try hard to understand what I mean. Also, I would like to ask for some instructions on moving energy outside of
the body, and also feeling things around you. If you can do that clairvoyance would be achieved wouldn't it? Regardless, I am unable to move my awareness outside of my body and "feel" an object person or anything outside of my body. I'm still not 100% convinced but theory sounds very logical/proper to me at the moment.

CFTraveler
9th January 2009, 06:56 PM
I too can only feel the energy when it's in my body or very close (close enough to feel the 'static' of the ball as it approaches my skin, so it's 'kind of the same thing'.) When I 'throw' energy outside my body (like for example when doing a bounce inside and then outside my body- in other words for energy body loosening- and bounce it off the walls or ceiling) I don't 'feel' it in a physical way but if I do it long enough I do get short or instant 'snippets' of sight of where the energy is going- so in my case the feedback isn't felt, it's seen- very short bursts of 'sight', so fast it's easy to miss them.
I can't say if this is how it's supposed to be- it's how it's for me.