PDA

View Full Version : A question about Discovery 5

Jayo1919
10th January 2009, 09:07 AM
Hey all,

I just got the whole gateway series and I have a question about the Discovery 5 wav.. I'm trying to float up and roll like a log like he's saying to do but i can't do it quiet yet. Should I keep trying this same wav or should I move on then go back to it?? So far iv done Discover 2 and 3 a few times over. I only did wav 4 once cause I dont really have any fears and that got kind of old fast. Iv had spontanious OBE's before and when it happens in my perspective it's like im physically their. In the discovery 5 wav im picturing what he says to do in my minds eye but its not putting me in the same perspective as actually being their. Any advice would be appreciated, thx

Jay

CFTraveler
10th January 2009, 05:00 PM
I suggest that you try this: Instead of picturing yourself 'there', do an experiment (before you do the exercise, so you get the 'feel' of it before you do it in the context of the program)-
Go to another room in the house. Sit where you would normally sit or lie down. Look around you, behind you. Then sit or lie, close your eyes and feel how it is to be there. Take in the feeling of space, the sounds, the smells. Just be there fully.
Then when you do the exercise, when it calls you to visualize being somewhere else, close your eyes and remember what it was being in the other room with your eyes closed. In other words, "be" there, so fully that if you opened your eyes you'd be surprised to be in your room. Then continue with the process.
You can do this a few times during the day at other times- it is very powerful and sometimes disconcerting.

Jayo1919
10th January 2009, 09:56 PM
Ya that's definatly what I need to work on. It's like sometimes during the exersizes my mind kind of drifts away into thought's and when I notice it I notice my energy body was starting to loosin, atleast i'm pretty sure it is because when i realize my mind's drifting then I like feel my whole body kind of moving but i'm not moving physically. Since I get that feeling i'm trying to reproduce it, but it's like my mind knows whether i'm really doing it or just trying to recreate it. I think there could also be a relaxation problem sometimes also. It's like when I start to feel my self kinda floating my body tenses up without me moving then I just gotta take deep breath and blow it out then i'm relaxed again but that might kind of stop me from really floating away when I feel it coming.