PDA

View Full Version : questions about awakening and the twin ray

watrinh
11th January 2009, 04:04 AM
Hi all,
I'm interested in learning more about awakening and reaching the twin flame. I've had an experience with this and am wondering if the connection to your twin that manifests is a direct connection to your twin's higher self or just a fragment of your twin's conscious. I'm worried because this level of my being was being assaulted. So it would be nice if someone who has reached the twin ray to provide some insight into this for me.

Beekeeper
11th January 2009, 05:51 AM
Watrinh,

I don't know if you'll find these discussion useful but there are a number of threads on twin flames of the soulmate type:

Robert: http://forums.astraldynamics.com/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=7337&p=90468&hilit=twin+flames#p90468
and others:
http://forums.astraldynamics.com/viewtopic.php?f=36&t=8302&hilit=twin+flames
http://forums.astraldynamics.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=9170&hilit=twin+flames
http://forums.astraldynamics.com/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=8617&hilit=twin+flames
http://forums.astraldynamics.com/viewtopic.php?f=34&t=5852&hilit=twin+flames
http://forums.astraldynamics.com/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=3902&hilit=twin+flames

What exactly do you mean by this?

I'm worried because this level of my being was being assaulted.

watrinh
12th January 2009, 04:52 AM
What exactly do you mean by this?

I'm worried because this level of my being was being assaulted.

I'm talking about the twin connection in the heart chakra that manifests when you awaken. First thing that comes through is a connection to the higher self and the next is to your twin I believe.

Mishell
12th January 2009, 07:39 AM
I'm talking about the twin connection in the heart chakra that manifests when you awaken. First thing that comes through is a connection to the higher self and the next is to your twin I believe.

Where did you hear about this? Just curious, I 've never heard of it before.

Beekeeper
12th January 2009, 07:52 AM
This is outside my current knowledge too. Please share what you know.

watrinh
12th January 2009, 03:12 PM
I suppose after some time you awaken to the soul conscious. This comes through the heart chakra. What comes through is more than just normal love force, it turns into light force. To get here you'd merge your opposites together emotionally. This is impossible to do in the physical, for two opposites to come together, but is doable energetically. You merge your emotional response to light and dark together, male and female, virtue and sin, your emotional response to all opposite polarities. If you succeed, your soul conscious comes through. And that's the level I got targeted at and this left me severely injured.

I also believe this is what is meant by merging the blue and gold light inside to create the purple flame. That is to directly invoke your emotional response to the color blue and the color gold, then to merge those two emotions together to see if a light wave forms. I've also trained with merging my emotional response in the heart to earth minerals and the air element, also for the fire and water elements. When you merge those basic elements together yellow light forms.

Korpo
12th January 2009, 03:19 PM
I also would like to know where those different bits of information came from.

Oliver

watrinh
12th January 2009, 03:36 PM
I also would like to know where those different bits of information came from.

Oliver

This experience and these information came from playing around with dream yoga.

Jaco
12th January 2009, 08:31 PM
I suppose after some time you awaken to the soul conscious. This comes through the heart chakra. What comes through is more than just normal love force, it turns into light force. To get here you'd merge your opposites together emotionally. This is impossible to do in the physical, for two opposites to come together, but is doable energetically. You merge your emotional response to light and dark together, male and female, virtue and sin, your emotional response to all opposite polarities. If you succeed, your soul conscious comes through. And that's the level I got targeted at and this left me severely injured.

I also believe this is what is meant by merging the blue and gold light inside to create the purple flame. That is to directly invoke your emotional response to the color blue and the color gold, then to merge those two emotions together to see if a light wave forms. I've also trained with merging my emotional response in the heart to earth minerals and the air element, also for the fire and water elements. When you merge those basic elements together yellow light forms.
But where does the second soul come into the picture? What you described is transmutation of yourself. If you are speaking about two different souls, than who is the dark, sinful one. You or the other one?

watrinh
13th January 2009, 12:52 AM
But where does the second soul come into the picture? What you described is transmutation of yourself. If you are speaking about two different souls, than who is the dark, sinful one. You or the other one?

When I say you merge the opposite polarities, I mean you do this directly on the emotional levels. You would recall an emotional feeling, such as happiness. Then recall a very negative feeling, like sadness. You recall those two emotions and synthesize them, and merge those two opposing emotions together. What I meant has nothing to do with another soul.

Korpo
13th January 2009, 08:22 AM
When I say you merge the opposite polarities, I mean you do this directly on the emotional levels. You would recall and emotional feeling, such as happiness. Then recall a very negative feeling, like sadness. You recall those two emotions and synthesize them, and merge those two opposing emotions together. What I meant has nothing to do with another soul.

That sounds like alchemy. I actually have read warnings about similar techniques that mix emotional energies to "balance" them. This particular warning said:

Some Taoist esoteric schools apply the sound and light transformation techniques right from the beginning, especially at the emotional level. They go directly to changing anger to compassion, fear to awareness, greed to generosity, hatred into joy, and so on. However they do this without having first released the encrusted material around Consciousness itself. As soon as they build up energy [...] they start transforming emotions without hesitation.

[...] it is possible to transform one emotion into another, with tremendous speed. The problem with this way of transformation is that it can permit practitioners not to feel those parts of themselves that are slightly on the dark side. They may only experience their "feel good" side. [...] They find their energy increased, yet something remains wrong, seriously wrong, because their deep underlying structure has not changed, only the quality of the encrusted dirt adhering to the surface of the gemstone. [...]

[...]If you lose contact with the depth of your own human pains and potential dysfunctions your increased awareness and powers can lead you to a spiritual dead end.(from "The Great Stillness" by Bruce Frantzis)

I reference this because of what it reminded me of. When he says "Taoist esoteric schools" it reminded me of the teachings of Mantak Chia. In fact, Chia has a technique very similar to yours - as part of his "Fusion of the Five Elements" technique. The "Five Elements" here pertain to the different emotional energies inherent to the organs of your body - like the liver (which is "responsible" for anger in Daoist medicine).

Chia's technique would now try to balance the elemental energies by doing what you did - mixing and matching different emotional qualities to "neutralise" them. Energies would be moved and combined, and supposedly result in a balanced being. This already reminded me a lot of what was warned about in the book mentioned above. And for me at least everything that author has written so far checked out.

This is pretty much the same as your technique to - take emotional quality A, take supposedly opposite emotional quality, mix and attain some kind of balance. I think the same risk as mentioned above is inherent to this, for several reasons:

First of all, I believe that every sadness, every frustration, every bout of anger, every negative feeling do have an underlying cause. A reason. I believe that these reasons must be dealt with, root causes found to be really neutralised properly. I believe that negative qualities persist due to the absence of awareness. Only exposing them to awareness can help releasing them, IMO.

In my personal practice I found some confirmation for another belief - the positive qualities are not the opposites of the negative qualities, they are their absence. You are happy, joyful, content, grounded in yourself when you are not overwrought with sadness, anger, fear or hate. So, by facing the root causes of some of these states of mind I was able to experience these purer qualities - like love and compassion - more and more frequently. Again I applied awareness to these negative qualities to arrive at something positive. I did not mix them or match them. I just neutralised them directly and purified myself of them whenever I could.

And finally - since I believe the positive qualities are the absence of the negative, there is also no sense for me in trying to balance the negative with the positive. You can feel love all the time without it doing you harm. Love, for example, is IMO a balanced state you arrive at when you remove all the negative qualities that keep you out of this balance.

Maybe that is part of your problems that have occurred during your practice.

Oliver

watrinh
13th January 2009, 03:20 PM
I reference this because of what it reminded me of. When he says "Taoist esoteric schools" it reminded me of the teachings of Mantak Chia. In fact, Chia has a technique very similar to yours - as part of his "Fusion of the Five Elements" technique. The "Five Elements" here pertain to the different emotional energies inherent to the organs of your body - like the liver (which is "responsible" for anger in Daoist medicine).

Chia's technique would now try to balance the elemental energies by doing what you did - mixing and matching different emotional qualities to "neutralise" them. Energies would be moved and combined, and supposedly result in a balanced being. This already reminded me a lot of what was warned about in the book mentioned above. And for me at least everything that author has written so far checked out.

This is pretty much the same as your technique to - take emotional quality A, take supposedly opposite emotional quality, mix and attain some kind of balance. I think the same risk as mentioned above is inherent to this, for several reasons:

First of all, I believe that every sadness, every frustration, every bout of anger, every negative feeling do have an underlying cause. A reason. I believe that these reasons must be dealt with, root causes found to be really neutralised properly. I believe that negative qualities persist due to the absence of awareness. Only exposing them to awareness can help releasing them, IMO.

In my personal practice I found some confirmation for another belief - the positive qualities are not the opposites of the negative qualities, they are their absence. You are happy, joyful, content, grounded in yourself when you are not overwrought with sadness, anger, fear or hate. So, by facing the root causes of some of these states of mind I was able to experience these purer qualities - like love and compassion - more and more frequently. Again I applied awareness to these negative qualities to arrive at something positive. I did not mix them or match them. I just neutralised them directly and purified myself of them whenever I could.

And finally - since I believe the positive qualities are the absence of the negative, there is also no sense for me in trying to balance the negative with the positive. You can feel love all the time without it doing you harm. Love, for example, is IMO a balanced state you arrive at when you remove all the negative qualities that keep you out of this balance.

Maybe that is part of your problems that have occurred during your practice.

Oliver

I understand what you're saying. But I also believe that combining two opposing emotions forces things to balance out. If you combine your negatives with your positives, all your negativity kills all your positivity. What's left is either completely negative or completely positive. Anyway, this doesn't seem to be my issue here. Anyhow, if you totally merge all opposite polarities you open up a divine gate in the heart to a higher conscious. This higher energy center is what the aggressors were after.

Oh and when I say you awaken to the twin ray this way by merging the opposites, I suppose I'm referring to divine union with your twin. And merging your polar opposites of your heart chakra awakens I believe what they call the sacred flame.

Zethor
29th November 2011, 01:21 AM
Hi Watrinh,

I had something similar once regarding having two memories / feelings one positive & one negative and trying to have them at the same time.

My first experience which lead to a phasing OBE I guess you could call it was when I thought I would experiment with happy feelings thinking of a memory, and a angry memory feeling while laying in bed.
I was trying to have both feelings at the same time together to see what would happen while closed eyed clearing my mind.
What happened next was I felt a great pull of consciousness to another place then the pull suddenly stopped, this place was
total darkness in terms of having no visual site.

I did though have hearing there which had beautiful sounds of birds singing..however being a very first experience and no prior OBE ect I had concern since this place was all dark it was a bad place even thought it didn't feel that way so I willed my way back and awoke.

Regards,

Zethor