PDA

View Full Version : Have you seen this?

Chris_com28
14th January 2009, 06:10 PM
Short thing about 4 feet tall covered in a black and wihte blanket. I woke up from a disturbing dream with it standing at the side of my bed. It vanished as soon as I got up to confront it.

Samuel431
15th January 2009, 03:26 AM
Some people believe that certain entities have the power to control your dreams and via that are able to gain more access to you.

I've experienced a rather similar entity that's able to induce dream state's that's a little disturbing. Some people tend to think it's a low class demon but, I think pretty much anyone can induce dreams if going about it in the right way.

Bestcase scenario: It's just a mischivious fellow astral traveler messing with you. Or a thought form.

Worstcase scenario: You've wokken up the neighbors so to speak.

Like I said I've experienced an entity rather similar but, in my case it isn't just a fellow atral traveler messing with my head. And he looked a little differant but, seemed to have the same size, roughly.

Samuel431

Chris_com28
15th January 2009, 06:59 PM
That's what I was refering to. I've read a bit about negs causing nightmares and have actually experienced it a few times myself, so I think it's real.

I'm not sure if it was a demon or just an astral traveller or anything. I don't think it was human though. It seemed very manevolent. Possibly working for some other force, which is what I felt. I think seeing actual demons is quite rare.

Like I said I've experienced an entity rather similar but, in my case it isn't just a fellow atral traveler messing with my head. And he looked a little differant but, seemed to have the same size, roughly.
Did you notice anything about it? It's not the first time I've seen short entities. Someone else also saw something similar when I was in a residentual home with them. Didn't get much out of them other than it wasn't that tall. Mine was about 5ft and appeared like a white shadow.

Samuel431
15th January 2009, 11:11 PM
Well at the time the one I saw was dark or maybe it was just the force I felt from it. Also it hid it's face and had a really dark aura. It was shortish and had long black hair. I saw it several more times after that and never have I seen his face until a couple of weeks ago. It had a blue grey complexion and ugly as hell. And one more thing... the entity that attacked me attacked with energy( or chi or whatever)-- the energy had a whitish colour to it.

Samuel431

CFTraveler
16th January 2009, 02:01 PM
I've seen the 'ugly little blue dude' also at a time when I was being attacked. I had woken up from a nightmare (possibly too soon) and there he was, standing beside my bed. He told me he was going to possess me and I laughed at him (for some reason he reminded me of some really ugly trollish smurf). He retreated apologetically and the attacks stopped after that. I don't know if he was behind those attacks and I 'caught' (saw) him and called his bluff, or if he was just the cap on that series. But he was gone after that and the experiences stopped.

Chris_com28
16th January 2009, 08:05 PM
That's interesting Samuel. Doesn't ring a bell with me though. I think I recall elementals looking like that. It was a documentary that described elementals as being manevolent, contray to what I've read about them.

e told me he was going to possess me and I laughed at him (for some reason he reminded me of some really ugly trollish smurf). He retreated apologetically and the attacks stopped after that.
:lol: Maybe it's how people like them chat you up. Sorry I just can't help but think of this as a weird line considering he retreated after you laughing (showing you weren't interested). Maybe possession is how those creatures have sex... :oops:

Well it's interesting how you two saw similar creatures. Maybe mine was one of them, though I'll never know has it seemed have been hiding under a blanket. Maybe the small blue creatures are sort of supervisors of the whole night terror process. They inject your mind with horror and call in a load of creaters to disturb your sleep. Just a thought.

CFTraveler
16th January 2009, 08:30 PM
:lol: Maybe it's how people like them chat you up. Sorry I just can't help but think of this as a weird line considering he retreated after you laughing (showing you weren't interested). Maybe possession is how those creatures have sex... :oops: I didn't get the impression it was sexual- I had the impression that he knew that it was a way to frighten me- it didn't work because I was already fed up with the whole thing and was quite angry at the situation. Have you ever been so angry that you just don't care how big or scary the other guy is, you just want to be done with the situation? It was sort of like that for me. And I think it was surprised at my reaction, and at that point it knew it couldn't intimidate me and retreated.

Well it's interesting how you two saw similar creatures. Maybe mine was one of them, though I'll never know has it seemed have been hiding under a blanket. Maybe the small blue creatures are sort of supervisors of the whole night terror process. They inject your mind with horror and call in a load of creaters to disturb your sleep. Just a thought. Before that I had woken from nightmares to hear voices being whispered in my ear- at that moment I realized that the nightmares were manipulated or induced, not a natural result of conflict or whatever. And that is what made me mad. Maybe they're the ones that whisper 'sweet nothings' in your ear, or maybe they were just happened to be there, possibly attracted to the fear, enjoying the show. Who knows.

Samuel431
16th January 2009, 09:30 PM
The other day I had a really disturbing dream followed by a bad attack by this little blue grey ugly dude. I was driving my car but, I saw it from the passenger side(I've been hearing that ET victims always travel ect. and see themselves as another person seeing themselves.). And then the car stopped so fast that it felt like my head was gonna pop off, like swimming at 15000 ft depth. I looked at my hands and saw that my major veins was blood shot red and going to pop. It really hurt but, I managed to get myself out of the dream and into astral form but, still basically inside my body.

It felt like I was being pulled down and I was resisting. Plus I could sense the presence of a dark force. When I was resisting the down pull it really really hurt, the only thing I can compare it to was my back injury a couple of years ago(it was even more painfull then that).

So this, I think is another perfect example of the dream induction to gain leverige over the victim. I don't know what this entity is but, he is strong. During this encounter I couldn't move an inch and the more I struggled the worse the pain got. The only way I could wake up was by asking for help from God(which I prefer not to since I like to do things on my own).

In another more recent encounter I acualy confronted and saw him up close and in more detail then I would have preferred. Believe it or not he had a lot in common with "the Grudge's ghost" I know I said this before but, I saw his face in full detail in this encounter(as I can't imagine that he's using this form to scare me... I have to think that it might be his true form). He had the same skin colouration a dead person would have but, a little more exagerrated. And he had black around his ice cold eyes. He was threatening me and we had a long discussion which I can't really remember. I just know it couldn't have gone well because I punched him\her in the face, then he\she replied with "that wasn't very nice" and I punched him\her again.

Anyway every encounter I've had with this entity felt like it was high up in the ranks and not just another messenger or errand boy.

Oh, I've noticed that temprature has a huge influence on dreams specifically. Where very warm and humid temprature are usualy prone to induce bad dreams, cold tempratures usualy stops dreams allowing for a uninterrupted nights sleep and perfect tempretures tends to induce good dreams. Just my obesrvation -- although I don't think it has a huge influence if the dreams are foreignly induced.

Samuel431

Chris_com28
15th February 2009, 07:42 PM
I think I read something about how women have nightmares during their menstrual cycle. Heat possibly playing a role. Never thought the little guy was that powerful and high up. I had a feeling that the little one that attacked me was fairly low-ranking and was just following orders. I hope never to see that beast again unless I have the upper hand.

CFTraveler
16th February 2009, 12:01 AM
I think I read something about how women have nightmares during their menstrual cycle. Heat possibly playing a role. Not in my case. Perimenopause however, is another story.
TMI, I know. :)