PDA

View Full Version : A Wolf at my Bedside

Celeborn
19th January 2009, 04:58 AM
I was hoping that I could get some thoughts on an event that occurred last night. I was having a very vivid dream in which I was caught in a labyrinth like place with something/someone chasing after me. I was partially lucid in the dream, but I could not force myself to wake up at first.

When I finally awoke, I saw the head of a terrifying black wolf with glowing red eyes looming over my wife. The wolf was very large (its head was more than a foot and a half wide) and it was almost five feet tall at the shoulder. The creature was as vivid and solid looking as the computer in front of me now. I sat bolt upright and clapped several times in order to try to break the energy of the room and rubbed my eyes to make sure that I was seeing clearly. When nothing happened I woke my wife and ran to turn on the light. It stared at me throughout this process. When I turned on the lights, it became transparent and then after lingering for about 5 or 10 seconds, it vanished .

If this event had only lasted a few moments after waking, I would have explained it away as a hypnogogic effect. Given how long it lasted, I am lead to think that this must have been a very powerfully manifested spirit of some sort.

The spirit terrified me, as I had just awoken and it had a monstrous visage (what with the glowing red eyes). Was this a negative entity or a more neutral animal spirit? And either way, do I have reason to be worried or start taking more active countermeasures?

I don't know if it makes a difference, but I am currently living in the southwestern part of the United States, not too far from several Native American reservations.

Beekeeper
19th January 2009, 09:53 AM
Despite the red eyes, I instantly responded to your wolf as an animal spirit. I don't know about neutral. I don't think it intended harm but I think such spirits have a consciousness humans can find very foreign to their own, very wild.

If you read any books by Hank Wessleman you'll see he is guided by a leopard spirit in his OB adventures. Still, there are times when he fears what this leopard guide is contemplating when it is around other humans. Even though it is protective and a powerful guide, it's also dangerous.

http://www.animaltotem.com/wolf.html

I was recently at an conference where two young Australians talked about traversing Victoria Island in the Artic circle. They encountered a wolf that, in all likelihood, had never met a human. It came closer and closer as it became more and more curious. They got nervous and began throwing snowballs at it because they didn't want to shoot it. It started snapping at the snowballs playfully, springing about and wagging its tail. They were stunned by the unexpected behaviour.

Neil Templar
19th January 2009, 02:24 PM
My friend Suzi has an American native spirit guide, and she has a wolf cub that she feels and sometimes sees on her bed with her.
she's been told that it protects her at all times. 8)

solo devilman
5th February 2009, 06:55 AM
my mother has reported and clamed to see a big black dog with red eyes on two separate accasions, 1. wile in bed with my dad,after witch some very unfortunate things happened after the experience. 2. she was walking the dog late at knight and at distance she saw a black dog coming towrd her at first she thought it was a stray dog but as it got closer she noticed it had glowing red eyes. walked right up to her and said 'im gunna kill your son.' in a calm and some what monoton voice and the turned around and darted into the woods. a short wile after i was involed in several incidents wear my life was almost lost. to me this black wolf with red eyes signifyes you or your loved ones may be in danger please be on gard and be careful god bless.

Beekeeper
5th February 2009, 08:59 AM
If it was an actual dog, it may have harboured demons Solo Devilman. Again, Coelho had such an experience where he fought with a dog possessed of a hoard of demons. During the struggle there was a transference of the entities into his own being and he became monstrously violent toward the frightened dog and a terrifying sight to onlookers. He resisted the urge to kill the dog and was ultimately able to ground the demons in the dirt.